It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:46 pm

Free Newsletter

Bad Day

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Bad Day

Postby electrongirl » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:03 pm

I knew today was going to be bad before it began.

I went home early yesterday from work because the migraine I had the previous day had drained me and I felt like I was going to pass out. I didn't want to even go in but I thought if I at least show up and do the important work they might be ok with me going home at lunch time.

They seemed fine.

So I got up this morning dreading going in because you never now what people think about you going home sick.

So first thing I did was get Maccas on the way to work for breakfast. And funny thing, I got a skinny latte with it.... what was the point when I had a sausage & egg muffin and a hash brown!! Who was I kidding!!

Then they had morning tea for a lady who was leaving and there was soooo much bad stuff. But I held back and let everyone else go first and I only had a teeny sausage roll, a mini quiche and a slice of carrot cake.

Then I got a phone call from the agency that placed me in this job and the lady basically gave me a lecture over the phone about being sick and that it gives her a bad name because she placed me in the job..... so I felt even worse.

So I went and got pasta for lunch didn't I.

I don't normally emotionally eat but I did today and now I feel like crap.

I have weigh in tomorrow morning and I have been 100% perfect all week so I am hoping that will counter balance my horrendous day today.....
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:08 pm

aw nikki thats awful, you cant help being sick :( i dont think you deserve to be crucified for it. what did you say to the lady when she was telling you off? i will keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow for your weigh in. im sure you will be fine :) do you weigh in at home or at the ww meeting?
kate_turner2000

Postby electrongirl » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:11 pm

I was almost in tears when she was having a go at me so I didn't say much at all. I just told her that I can't help being sick.

I weigh in at a meeting.

I am pretty sure I will be ok, I am having vege soup tonight to compensate.
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby sassi » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:40 pm

hope your weigh in went okay this morning.

that's not right of the agency to treat you like that. if the company didn't have a problem with it, neither should the agency. you're entitled to go home if you aren't well.
sassi

Return to Confessional