It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:37 am

Free Newsletter

Fracture was fun but expensive

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Fracture was fun but expensive

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:09 pm

I took my adult son & daughter to the movies. Had a meal out - I was sensible sharing an order with my son. We bought the movie tickets and then I went crazy. Yes crazy. Even though I wasn't particularly hungry, I bought a big bag of Twisties, a softdrink and a choctop. I shouted them to plenty too so they wouldn't want to share mine. I ate mine then indulged on their popcorn! They ignored it, didn't even act surprised which is a bit sad.

BTW Fracture rating *** of 4 star rating from me - I enjoyed the movie although there have been so many of this genre that I found it fairly predictable.

(reposted by kate for Fireball (marcia))
kate_turner2000

Postby madeline » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:50 pm

hehe i was going to say... how does kate have an adult son if she's 22? (and how much is heidi her favourite child, cause that's the only child we hear about!!!) :wink:
"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)
madeline

Postby Fireball » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:52 pm

Are you a mathematician? hehe Kate was doing me a favour because I got a bit carried away with my posting.

I went to the Adelaide show yesterday. I walked from work there and back. I walked around all over the place and was sooo sensible with my food (well, nearly) Anyway my feet were nearly falling off so I think I made up for some of my indiscretion on Tuesday night. The idea of walking from work didn't go as well as I thought because I got up such a sweat that I had to go home and have a shower before I could start work. :lol:

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Return to Confessional