It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:54 pm

Free Newsletter

Blah.

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Blah.

Postby danielle* » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:08 pm

So in addition to my normal stuff today I had a cookies and cream rocky road, a chocolate drumstick icecream, a rum ball and a bar of chocolate. I knew I shouldn't and part of me didn't want it but I wanted it so so bad. I feel disgustingly full now and a bit sick. I didn't even enjoy eating it. It was a cram everything into your mouth at once kind of thing and I haven't done that in a while and I hate it. I could have stopped at any point but I didn't, I chose to keep going. Arrrrgh.

I just feel bad. This is what I want to stop, damnit.

Tomorrow is a new day?
danielle*

Postby oostevens » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:36 pm

it sure is :)

i use to eat chocolate/chiops/lollies everyday while i was working, and now, i have gone 2.5weeks without :)

If i can do it (and i am always unmotivated and usually dont stick to anything) than u certainly can :)

I just stopped looking at it, and thinking about it, and made sure i had healthy snacks.

My husband wont even let us buy a fling bar incase we get the taste of choc and want more.

Maybe replace the choc or icecream with something healthy that you LOVE to eat. I love light ice-cream with passionfruit on top :) or u could do the same with yoghurt by putting fresh fruit on it etc

You can do it :) i know you can :)

and as u said, tomorrow is a new day, to start again :p

good luck
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby shelbel » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:29 pm

Ahh the binge monster, it strikes without warning and sometimes for no reason at all. I remember someone on here, Sassi i think it was, saying that its like going into a trance, you know you should stop, but you dont.

Its done now so move on and pick it up tomorrow, dont carry the guilt around too cos its darn heavy! Try to get a extra exercise session in if you can.

Remember, you cant be perfect with food 24/7, slip ups will happen.
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:59 am

spot on shelbel!

danielle do some extra exercise it will help to undo any 'damage' you have done between now and weigh in day.

the day is over and the new day has begun, make the next thing you put in your mouth a healthy option and you will be back on track
kate_turner2000

Postby grugwashere » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:43 am

tomorrow is a new day! just try and hold on to that yucky feeling for next time the binge monster strikes!
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:46 am

Bit of a bummer about stuffing up at work. It can be so awful to get somethign wrong when you want so much to get it right. See it as a learning opportunity - what went wrong ad what can you do to make it so it doesn't happen again? If you're still on doing nothing duty, how about getting some scrap parts and practicing or something?? That will show that you are a hard worker and keen on fixing your mistakes!!!

And yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present - so make it the best present ever!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Return to Confessional