It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:13 am

Free Newsletter

The pizza cure

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

The pizza cure

Postby Bread-Monster » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:39 pm

I feel pretty guilty, this entire day I've been lethargic and just haven't been thinking straight. My eyesight is slightly blurry, my coordination has gone out the window, I have a temperature and I'm not even sure of what I'm typing. My left arm is experiencing this burning sensation that's not muscular, but really hurts if you apply pressure to it, and typing right now is making it numb. I'm a little worried it may be a spider bite and the pain I'm feeling may attributed to a neurotoxin..

But anyway, I messed up my work, I was suppose to be machining spacers because we had to get the SAE car up and running for tomorrow, and I messed up those spacers big time. The section leader demoted me to doing nothing, and I just spent most of the day eating, feeling rubbish and feeling sorry for myself. Lunch time, I had 5 slices of bread, I snacked on nuts, had a banana, had toast for breakfast and just now, I had 4 slices of pizza (extra anchovies) and now I have a stomach ache and a whole plethora of lame excuses for why I shouldn't go out there and go running.

Bleh..pathetic. It's 7:37 and already I want to sleep.
Current weight 50.4kg
Current Fat % 13.5%

Fat % 14.0%

-Si vis Pacem Para bellum-
Bread-Monster

Postby madeline » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:44 pm

Damn starchy carbs :evil:

Don't worry about it bread-monster, one good day tomorrow and it will all be forgotten.
"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)
madeline

Postby Bread-Monster » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:43 pm

I hope so, Madeline, I've resisted the urge to fall asleep. I still have a stomach ache from all that food. I know I love bread, but I crossed the line today! I ate way too much bread!

I don't know why, I'm so very very very sleepy. I've been trying to study for the past hour but everytime I looked at my text book, my eyes got droopy. I've been reading stupid online articles for the past hour...I've also been looking at harlequin baby, poor baby, so unfortunate, so weird, but so sweet.

I musn't fall asleep until 9:30 the latest...

my left arm is numb now, I'm a llittle wooried, i think I should bandage it.
Current weight 50.4kg
Current Fat % 13.5%

Fat % 14.0%

-Si vis Pacem Para bellum-
Bread-Monster

Postby Rustie » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:22 am

I had pizza for dinner and god do i feel SICK!!
Now I have a headache, a stomach ache and the horrible sick feeling... Why do we do this to ourselves when we know we are gonna feel so bad after??

SW: 80kg
CW: 78.5kg
GW: 60kg
Rustie

Postby madeline » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:07 am

What about vegetarian pizza? Or a pizza without the cheese (i know it's probably not as yummy, but it will do you good).

Or homemade pizza? If you make some on pita bread with fresh veggies and a bit of cheese, seafood, whatever it's actually good for you! :)
"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)
madeline

Return to Confessional