It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:31 am

Free Newsletter

Argh! evening munchies stuffing up my good work!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Argh! evening munchies stuffing up my good work!

Postby MissE » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:17 am

Every night for the last few nights I've eaten bad food! tonight it was chocolate, last night a panna cotta, the night before choc mousse, all this after great days of eating well and going to the gym. I feel like im wastiung my hard work at the gym by eating all those burnt of kj's again, but i just cant help myself!!
someone kick me in the pants, please! ive been doing sooooo well til now...
Life is too important to be taken seriously!
MissE

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:12 am

hey misse

we all like to indulge every now and then so dont be disheartened. maybe try not to have those foods at home to tempt you or have alternatives for after dinner when you feel the munchies coming on ;)
kate_turner2000

Postby shelbel » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:06 pm

Hey MissE you could try having a chupa chop instead (lolly pops) they are really low in cals, about 14 i think, and they last for ages and satisfy a sweet craving too. Its what i dowhen i want something sweet and im not actually hungry. Otherwise maybe you could get some of those diet mousses and make a treat after dinner part of you diet?? Hope i was of some help!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby MissE » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:17 pm

I was tired last night and didn't clarify, I work in a top Adelaide restaurant and the food is there and left for us by the chefs and by the end of my shift I'm so tired and hungry and everyone else is eating it.... I'd *never* keep that kind of food at home lol, i'd be as big as a house!
Life is too important to be taken seriously!
MissE

Postby shelbel » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:32 pm

Oh well thats a whole different thing there! That must be darn hard!! Um i dunno what help to offer then! Maybe try to save a low cal snack for the end of the day, or chew gum!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:58 pm

the cals on calorieking say a chupachup has like 54 cals
kate_turner2000

Postby HappyBella55 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:08 pm

ahh that's a toughie....could you make yourself a nice cup of tea so you have something warm in your tummy instead of eating all those extra cals.

I know when I'm buggered the last thing I feel like doing is making a healthy meal or snack and usually go for what's quick and convenient.

So maybe bring a healthy snack with you to work so you’re not tempted to eat the high cal/high fat food the restaurant provides
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Return to Confessional