It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:53 pm

Free Newsletter

Weeekends

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Weeekends

Postby Maraver » Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:24 am

Destroy me :cry:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby hushpuppy » Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:52 pm

I am the same . With everybody home on the weekends it is harder for me to stay in control . And exercise is pretty non existant as well on weekends . Sleep ins throw me waaaaaay off balance
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby emma21 » Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:46 pm

I think we should start a club, cos I am exactly the same!

Emma :)
emma21

Postby Scott » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:52 am

Me too!

This weekend I went out for dinner on Saturday and went out for brunch on Sunday.

At the brunch I had a slice of Mars Bar cake and some Pizza! :oops:

Gotta say though, it was SENSATIONAL (especially the cake, I love cake)!!!!

I guess I'll just have to work it off this week with a few extra minutes on the treadmill! Don't you wish it was that easy?!?
Scott

Postby Dolly » Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:54 pm

I agree with everyone here, weekends are the toughest.
I exercise just 5 days per week and that's fine, but when visitors come calling on the weekend, somehow the diet control goes straight out the window.
What we really all need is to have a nutritionist/personal trainer move in with each of us for 1 year to keep us in line.

Oh Scott, Mars bar cake!
I suppose getting hold of that recipe to share here on this forum would be a big no no huh? :wink:
Dolly
Last edited by Dolly on Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dolly

Postby Serena » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:47 pm

Can I join in? My weekends are the toughest too. Yesterday I started weight watchers and was doing well. Did pretty well today too and had a nice healthy dinner all planned out then my sister rings up and says "What are you doing tonight? Do you want to go out for dinner?" and obviously I have to say yes because I have no self control and even though I usually love cooking and have a beautiful new kitchen I really can't be bothered lately. So I have a big juicy steak with prawns and bernaise sauce and chips and then ice cream for desert. I'm so naughty. Hey Dolly, if you happen to know a nutritionist/personal trainer who's looking for board, send them my way!
Serena

Postby emma21 » Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:04 pm

I know what you mean about self control. Usually once a week we have takeaway so I can have a night off from cooking, so last night we went to Subway. Before we left i was thinking 'this should be okay, I'll just get a six inch sub, just a plain kinda one with no cheese and everything should be okay'. We got there and those thoughts were left in the car. I ended up ordering a footlong Cheese Steak sub with cheese. I didnt eat all of it though because my daughter had some of it. I am trying to justify my choice by thinking that 'well at least we didnt go and get McDonalds or KFC or fish and chips or something else as equally fatty'.

I'm learning to eat better during the day though. If i get up after 8:30am I usually skip breakfast thinking that its too close to lunch (which is probably very bad thinking I know) and then for lunch I usually have a salad roll with either ham or tuna. Dinner is usually pretty healthy too...

I'm so glad I am getting some control back! I just have to work on the rest lol

Emma :lol:
emma21

Postby Dolly » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:13 pm

I hope everyone is doing okay this weekend!
I must admit we had friends come over and I dipped into the biscuit jar twice.

Emma at least you chose a Subway, actually my kids are all dining with their friends tonight so I think I'll go a Subway tonight (we'll see whether I can stick to the light meal plan or if end up with a foot long chicken and bacon sub)

Serena, unfortunately the only live in nutritionist/personal trainers I know are in my dreams.

Dolly
Dolly

Return to Confessional