It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:22 am

Free Newsletter

i stuffed up a WHOLE week

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

i stuffed up a WHOLE week

Postby matchbox » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:34 pm

i've eaten soooo much bad food the past 6 days and so much junk and now i just feel horrible :( and fat :( and guilty and disgusting :( you name any kind of junk and there's a good chance i've had some :( and i haven't been to the gym in like 2 weeks - so much uni stress and i just keep making up excuses!

fell soooo far off the wagon it's jut not funny :(

the worst part is i feel so guilty and just yuck :(
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby bear » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:22 pm

Hey lexi, don't stress!!!
Tomorrow is a new day!!! :D
Since my birthday ( july 13) I've been eating badly!! I got back on the wagon about 2 weeks ago and fell off last week ( uni stress). The advice I got was go for a walk, sip water!!
the week I was good I dropped 1.5 kilo by eating well and exercising for 3 days taking it easy. Your body knows what to do!!
Don't beat yourself up over it!! If you fall down, just get up again!! I believe in you!! You can do it!!!
ImageImage
bear

Postby shelbel » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:06 pm

Im sorry i missed this post hon!!

Cant be perfect all the time and you have had a lot on at the moment. Bear said it, tomorrow is a new day. You gotta find a way to let the guilt go and forgive yourself cos sometimes that guilt can weigh more on you then food! LOL

You have come so far and achieved so much, this is just a bump in the road to home.

Good luck Lexi, now go hit the gym! :wink:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Foreverdieting » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:37 pm

Like all the others before me .... the main thing I have to say is each day is a new one!! Doesnt matter what happened till yesterday, today is yours and it is up to you to forgive yourself and start on your weightloss journey again! We all make mistakes ... the inmportant thing is to learn from them and move on .. maybe the next time stress hits you and you are about to derail, you could think for a few seconds on how it feels afterwards .... its great you are back on track. :)
Goli
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wR90Qrh/]
[/url]
Foreverdieting

Return to Confessional