It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:29 pm

Free Newsletter

My Weight Loss Documentation

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

My Weight Loss Documentation

Postby RachelB2B » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:30 pm

I've only just started and I'm not doing well already. :( I hate myself right now and I have no one in my life that gets why I don't like these extra kilos. Grrrrr... I'll post more once I'm in a better mood!
RachelB2B

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:24 pm

hey rachel look on the bright side of life :) you are going to do great things for your health losing weight its always hard to start off and we have rough times but you can do it :)
kate_turner2000

Postby ali » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:36 pm

Hey Rachel, I know how you feel. My bf doesnt think I need to lose any weight so I cant really talk to him about it. He's also slim and never had a weight problem and doesnt understand that people can "feed their emotions" - this is what I do alot! :oops: :roll: Im a big emotional eater, it sucks! Especially because I live alone and often dont have anyone around when I am feeling down, so I turn to food! Not good.

But that is where this forum comes in handy. People here can relate to things that you may be going through so its nice to be able to come here and vent and have people understand and provide support and encouragement.

I hope you feel better soon, there is always ppl here to talk to so if you ever feel down just come here, we're all nice! :D I cant wait to start reading you progress page, Ive found that being able to note your progress here really helps.

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0XqXGi/]
[/url]
GOAL 1: 59KG - 30/12/07
GOAL 2: 56KG
GOAL 3: 53KG
ali

Postby RachelB2B » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:01 pm

OK, I've been alright today. Today is my "day off" where I don't go to the gym. I haven't ate anything ridiculously bad and I went shopping and bought some great healthy food!

In the past two weeks I've lost 2.3 kgs which I'm really wrapped about... But I'm scared that my stupidity yesterday with diet + alcohol means that I'll put it all back on!

So I'm going to set myself a goal:

Goal:

To lose 5 kilograms by New Years.

To reach this goal I will:

Eat a healthy breakfast (fruit muesli and soy milk with fibre).
Drink a minimum of 1.5 litres of water daily (keep filtered water in fridge to top up my fav bottle).
Not have anything to drink but small amounts of fruit juice, water and tea.
Absolutely NO take-away, NO soft drinks, NO sweets (that means chocolate :O) and NO snacking at work other than on fruit.
Take healthy lunch to work (salad sandwhich or low fat yoghurt, etc)
Eat a well balanced meal for dinner.
Go to gym 4-5 times a week for a minimum of 45 minutes on treadmill. Walk to work when you can (30 minute walk)
I am allowed the occassional treat. Occasional!

If I lost the weight I get to (just discussed this with my fiance) have a pamper session just for me! I get to have a manicure, pedicure, facial, etc

I have to do this. It can't be like every other time *tears* I need to do this for my health, fitness and happiness. I really really desperately want this, so why is it so hard sometimes? The amount of times I've sworn that I'll lose the weight or cut out all my bad eating habits... It's uncanny. I need to be strong!
RachelB2B

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:03 pm

hey rachel i could relate to a lot of what you wrote. looking forward to seeing you reach your goal by new years :) what a great way to see the new year in :)
kate_turner2000

Postby chubba momma » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:25 pm

All the best on your journey matey, you have come to teh right place for support and inspiration :D
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:32 am

Hi Rachel... no good you're in a grumpy mood, hope you're feeling better now :D
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby RachelB2B » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:11 pm

I just got back from the gym! I feel better! Sure, I had a steak, cheese and bacon pie with a bottle of v drink for lunch but at least I worked it off at the gym for 1.5 hours... *sighs* here's for tomoro!
RachelB2B

Postby Mandie » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:18 pm

1.5 hours at the gym! Marathon effort, well done!
Mandie

Postby RachelB2B » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:04 pm

Thank you, I'm feeling much more motivated now!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFxZnKo/]
[/url]
RachelB2B

Postby RachelB2B » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:56 pm

OK... here I go... I've started up again in the past week after weeks of being "bad"... I've now got under the 65 kilo mark. I'm just taking it one step at a time but I feel so alone.
[/url]
RachelB2B

Postby emmalito » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:15 am

You're not alone - we're all struggling along similar roads.

Just jump online and have a rant here when you feel like you're alone, or read through other people's threads.

Before you know it, someone will reply and show you we're listening,a dn we understand.
emmalito

Re: My Weight Loss Documentation

Postby RachelB2B » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:51 pm

Back again and I've put on the weight. I am hoping to start TTC around the wedding (October) so I'm really wanting to lose this 8 kgs asap.
[/url]
RachelB2B

Postby MagicGirl79 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:33 am

Hey Rachel - I think it's great that you've got a goal to work towards. 8kg between now and Dec is definitely achievable and we're all here to support you. Good Luck!
Cheers,
Kate
MagicGirl79

Postby ~Rose~ » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:03 am

Hey Rachel don't feel alone, there are heaps of us here, all going through a similar journey :D
I'll keep checking in to see how your going, you can do it! :D
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

[/url]
~Rose~

Next

Return to Personal Progress