It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:45 am

Free Newsletter

Back - but different!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Back - but different!

Postby tiffperin » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:33 pm

Hello Everyone.
Its Tiffany.
I have so much to tell everyone.
I have lost weight, but not suprising!

In the past few months I have been through an awful time with my father passing away suddenly. My sister-in-law being diagnosed with life threatening cancer, and then being told a month later that they 'made a mistake' and she is ok!!!
I have resigned from work as my husband is now working away in WA and he is only home for 5 days each month.
I am at home, looking after the house, garden and of course our two beautiful children!

I am currently on a diet using the 'shakes' that you buy from the chemist. I have succesfully lost five kilos. I took up walking two months ago and I try and get out at least for an hour a day, sometimes an hour and a half. And due to the weather being crappy I have just resorted to lots of housework!!

I am now sitting at 75 kilo, with an aim to get to 65 kilo by Christmas!

My main problem is around my middle. My legs, butt, and arms seem ok, but I am totally looking like a teddy bear across the middle section!

I need the motivation to get down on the floor and start doing some tummy excercises!

Anyway, sorry I left you all suddenly.
I had to rejoin the forum as I couldnt remember my password and my email addresses have all changed!

Cheers
Tiff :lol:
tiffperin

Postby Sas » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:39 pm

Wow Tiff sounds like it has been a very emotional year for you. I hope you are doing ok now chickie.

Great work on your weight loss so far and good luck with getting to 65 by Christmas :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:39 pm

hi tiff

sounds like you have had a rough time lately! glad to see you back though and congrats on your weightloss :) xoxo
kate_turner2000

Postby Rustie » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:54 pm

Where in Wa is your hubby working?? Mine works away aswell and it sux sometimes!

SW: 80kg
CW: 78.5kg
GW: 60kg
Rustie

Postby tiffperin » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:57 pm

Hi Rustie
He is working somewhere in the desert near Port Headland (is that how you spell it?) He is a Site Engineer on a project. ?? To be honest, I dont really know what he does! I am just home looking after the kids!!!
He used to be a fisherman, so I am used to him being away!
Personally I have never been to WA. I am a South Aussie, and proud!
Where is your husband working? And, what does he do?
tiffperin

Postby Mandie » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:08 pm

Sounds like a rough few months!!

Glad to hear you're getting things back on track though :)
Mandie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:21 pm

ah yes your hubby has the big boat!!! what ever happened to hooligan?!
kate_turner2000

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:06 pm

Wow, Tiff :( Sorry to hear you've had such a rough time of it, I think I remember you being on the forums here while some of it was happening? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Well done for keeping the weight loss going :D I look forward to hearing more of your progress!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby tiffperin » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:59 pm

I seem to come and go on this site - must be 'cause I get busy and forget to log on!

Anyway, since my last post I have joined WW. And in the past three weeks have lost 3.9 Kilo!!!

I got on thier scales the first week and nearly died! Their scales weighed 3.9 kilo heavier than my mother-in-laws!!!
I was so stunned and aghast that I dont remember a word the leader said during the meeting!
I went home and cried and then the penny dropped. I have been an annorexic living in a fat body for years! I have been in total denial about my own weight gain, suprisingly thinking that I was thin enough to LOOK like I was a size 10, but in fact my size 14's were crying out for relief from being pressured in to being wrapped around my fat gut and arse!

So, with renewed faith I am now securely on my journey to a new body and new way of life - without denial, without diet, just sensible well portioned meals and snacks!

So, my original weight - I think back in August, which is I think where I was my heaviest was around 84 kilo (according to WW scales)

Through my own efforts I got down to 76.9 and my weight is now at 73 kilo!
My goal is to get to 68 by Christmas. I am averaging good weight loss at the moment and dont suspect a plateau until I hit 70 kilo!

When I get a chance and I can work out how to use our home scanner (I am so dumb with computers!) I will post some pics of me at my fattest.

Good luck everyone and I will be back again soon.
tiffperin

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:59 pm

We all get busy hun, sometimes the forum is the furthest thing from my mind but the main thing is that you keep coming back and keep going with your weight loss and exercise :) :)

Woah, 3.9kg!!! You go girl! That is absolutely fantastic!!! Sounds like you're going great guns :) :)
Looking forward to hearing more :)

Em xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby chubbywife79 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:46 pm

Hi Tiff and welcome back. Congrates on your weightloss so far.
chubbywife79

Postby tiffperin » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:47 pm

Darn those scales went UP this week!
Couldnt believe it! I am sooooo hoping that it is becuase of the TOTM.
The gain was only .2, so I shouldnt complain, I could have probably weeed it out!LOL

Husband is coming home next Friday, that it shake things up a bit!

I succumbed and ate a veal snitzel tonight - just a small piece. I attempted to oven bake them instead of using the frypan. But after 40 mins they looked awful so I whipped out the frypan and put the smallest amount of oil in just to finish them off...

Still, a walk is going to be definately on the cards tomorrow or that scale will forget which way it is supposed to head! Might keep going in the wrong direction!! LOL

This week is my week....

I saw the cutest saying...

"Stop the BLOAT, I want to get OFF"... had to share it with you all!
tiffperin

Return to Personal Progress