It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:23 am

Free Newsletter

Rochelle's Journey!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby chubbywife79 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:33 am

It diffently was nice. If it wasn't for Michelle my house would diffently still look like crap. I'm trying to get into housework and since hubby gone to his grandparent's and his loopy mother there (that why I didn't go). She asked him couple nights ago when she going to see his stepbrother and sisters. Dumb question he hate them and they are losers and alcoholics and druggies. So why should he associate with them?

His brother just as bad and make out he schitzo but he isn't diagnosed and now lives on the street and his mother and nana make out to Matt we should let him move in. WTF why would we want him here when he doesn't respect me and call me names like sl*t and slow! I swear Matt was adopted. Man I venting alot sorry guys.
chubbywife79

Postby chubbywife79 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:20 pm

I did pretty good today and done most of the housework while hubby was at his Grandparent's. He rang and said his mum not coming and he was so reliefed that she didn't turn up. I started doing the calorie counting and stuck to it and drank 6 glasses of water. I even allowed myself some chocolate. I cooked a roast chicken and thinking whether to have pasta or salad. I don't want anything to filling.

I think it nice to finally right about a great non-sh&t day since that all I have been having.
chubbywife79

Postby chubbywife79 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:11 pm

Here the pics I promised:
This is Nikki our family dog since we had her when I was 16yrs old. Poor dog she get treated like crap by my little brother.

Dad's farm (cost them $2 million!)

All his geese, these ones are pets and thankfully they don't get murdered.
Turkey and hens these are used for breeding
Isn't the turkey cute!

The last canadian goose that survived the dingo attacks.

The house

Pokie on the right and Rusty on the left.
Mighty Mouse Ben pony

Hubby and I holding the baby goose (3mnths) old we had to put it with other geese in a cage because it was getting picked on and wasn't eating with all the other geese. Dad went to it and bite his eyes :lol:
Hubby was nervous that the baby would attack him :lol:

My baby brother, he reminds me about Cameron!
Ben and I before we left.
chubbywife79

Postby JL77 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:06 pm

Oh my I am so jealous hey. I would love to live on a farm :!:
JEZ

Starting Weight 20/1/08 ~ 86kg
28/1/08 ~ 85kg
2 /2/08 ~ 84.2
JL77

Postby chubbywife79 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:16 pm

It was ok for the first 3 days and then I got so bored, since I couldn't do anything.
chubbywife79

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:57 pm

Ooh wow! How lovely :D You have a lovely looking family! I think a farm would be great for a getaway, but I'd probably get bored pretty soon!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby chubbywife79 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:13 pm

Thanks Zeedeveelgirl for the comment.
chubbywife79

Postby chubbywife79 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:38 pm

Argh I just realised that I wasn't smiling in couple of the pics. I don't know why I realise I still can't smile without someone forcing me to.

Well I didn't have a great day today, I got up and had Special K for breakfast and then went back to bed.

I slept to 2.40pm and had vegemite and sliced chedder cheese on 2 pieces of toast. Then for dinner I had pie and veges.

Snacks: I had 1.5 can of coke
Yoghurt lowfat french cheesecake and
5x lines of chocolate.
I only had one glass of water and NO exercise. Hey I also had to go without censored since Michelle and Matt made a bet to go without for a year ($100). Matt determined to win but like most men he break it soon or later.

Tomorrow I'm hopping I can start walking the dog again first thing in the morning and start eating better.
chubbywife79

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:43 pm

Great photos Rochelle! I think the turkey and the ponies are my favourites. The farm looks great, but I can understand why you'd get bored after a few days.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby chubbywife79 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:48 pm

I wasn't allowed to do much dad wouldn't let me go horse riding because he said I break their backs :evil: .
chubbywife79

Postby milkyway » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:50 am

Great photos Rochelle - thanks for sharing :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby chubbywife79 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:56 am

Milkway your welcome!

Well this morning I took my dog for a walk and we added extra ten minutes which killed me but I made it and I'm so proud of myself. I also did 40 sit ups when I got home. I'm going to try do them everyday after walking the dog.
chubbywife79

Postby Mandie » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:11 pm

Well done for walking the extra 10 mins, and doing the situps! :)
Mandie

Postby chubbywife79 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:29 pm

Thanks Mandie I forgot to say I jogged for a minute and found it difficult. I want to start running soon. Just slowly doing it, I'm thinking of increasing it 2 minutes tomorrow and 3 minutes so on.

I'm actually weighed myself today and lost half a kilo at least it wasn't a gain. I'm doing pretty good. Hopefully I can get to my goal weight before we start TTC in 10 months time. I seem tired today and don't know why. My AF is late again (I don't feel pregnant) so maybe it coming because I'm always got no energy when it that time of the month.
chubbywife79

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:45 pm

I'm really impressed with your increased time will walking your dog and adding sit-ups into the mix. I'm finding it really hard to be motivated to even do the minimum amount of exercise at this time of the year, so that's a great effort there!

You've inspired me to do sit-ups now. I'm going to try and fit a set of sit-ups and a set of push-ups in every day. Thanks for giving me the motivation, Rochelle!
EvilWombatQueen

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress