It is currently Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:52 am

Free Newsletter

Rochelle's Journey!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby chubbywife79 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:56 pm

Your welcome Evil, I get up with hubby at 4.45am and at 6am when it still cool that when I walk my dog she only will walk when it cool.

So far I ate was 2x toast with 1\3 cup of baked beans and kiwi fruit for breakfast.

Snack: (for energy) 2 x toast with nutella

Lunch planning a fruit salad with yoghurt

Dinner we having chicken kiev but I don't know what to have with it. Maybe salad.
chubbywife79

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:20 pm

Wow. I don't know if I could ever get up that early and still be functional for the rest of the day!

One great thing about all this heat is that it completely kills the appetite. All my eating plans are out the window today and I'm eating bugger-all today. I almost forgot lunch entirely and almost had to force myself to eat a banana. Mind you, it still doesn't make me like the hot weather!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby chubbywife79 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:14 pm

Well my first day back on the diet and I blew it big time. I didn't end up sticking to what I previously said I eat hey it not officially the beginning of the year yet until tomorrow. What blew it was the sticky date pudding(I had 2 individual servings) and cream! I was going to have chicken kiev and veges but stuff it I might have pizza and have a last blow out. Start again officially tomorrow morning.

It also doesn't help hubby lost his job either and the food we got must last till the following Wednesday. If it doesn't I have to get food vouchers!
chubbywife79

Postby milkyway » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:50 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your husband losing his job, Rochelle. And what a shitty time of year to have it happen, too :(

I hope you can keep up with your healthy lifestyle.

I like to think that things happen for a reason and that maybe a better job with better pay and conditions is waiting for your hubby just around the corner! *fingers crossed* it all works out for you.

San x
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby chubbywife79 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:40 pm

Thanks Milky I hope so to. I'm so determined to do this weightloss goal and get to my officially mini goal of 100kg.

Today I did very well when it came to exercising I went for 30 minute walk with some up hill and added extra 10 sit-ups!
chubbywife79

Postby chubbywife79 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:29 pm

Well I started eating pretty good today so far,

Breakfast: fruit salad and yoghurt
Lunch: Ham salad sandwich
Dinner chicken kiev, mash potato and peas.

I have already determined to lose this weight and once for all. I also planning to requit smoking again on the 3rd this month. I hope I'm to my goal weight by 10 months time when we planning to try for a baby.
chubbywife79

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:47 pm

Good on you for getting back on track with your eating so quickly! And good luck with quitting smoking. I quit six years ago and seriously it's the best thing I ever did. If you ever feel tempted to have a cig and want some support to stay on track feel free to give me a yell!

Sorry to hear about your hubby losing his job. My other half lost his job earlier in the year and we're still trying to get back on track financially. My only advice would be for him to apply at Centrelink straight away and immediately contact the bank if he has loan insurance on any outstanding loans. Sadly my partner didn't to any of that until he'd been unemployed a couple of months and he's still regretting it.

Good luck and I hope your hubby finds a new job very soon.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby chubbywife79 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:04 pm

Thanks Evil, I just woke up yet again. I don't know whether it the weather or my AF coming because I'm so tired. I treated myself to some Timtams and I still have 735 calories left!
chubbywife79

Postby chubbywife79 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:31 pm

Well I slept in and never got to go for my walk today. Doesn't matter, I got to do alot of walking later anyway. I had for breakfast Peanut Butter on toast. I'm going to try to up my calories the healthy way.

Well this afternoon I have to see a Solicitor from Legal Aid about my rights to my girls. The girl's are living with my mum and ex's parents. DCD has been walking over hubby and I for the last 3 years and it about time we get more rights to seeing them. Also my ex's parents are trying to get custody of my oldest Sarah.

In the way I'm looking forward to getting the ball rolling and I'm not because I'm so tired and don't know why I am!
chubbywife79

Postby oostevens » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:36 pm

yeah would be great to get more rights!!!

nevermind about missing the morning walk :p i tried doing those, but failed :p now i work out at night :)

which peanut butter do u use? i like the light and crunchy ones :)
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby chubbywife79 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:02 pm

We eat the light and crunchy one to. I was naughty I had jam and margarine to mine! Oh well I just have to eat alot better throughout today!
chubbywife79

Postby chubbywife79 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:27 pm

Well what a busy day I had with cleaning and going to see the lawyer in Perth. We couldn't find the building so we fast walked around Perth for about 40 minutes until we found it. They were about to not let us see her but I made a white lie saying they gave us the wrong address, so lucky we got to go in :) . We told them the situation about the girls and she said she has to talk to the supervisor whether or not we can get the legal aid grant. So we won't find out till tomorrow, so it fingers cross! Then we had to walk back to the bus stop and that about an 15 minutes and then walk from bus to home which is another 5 minutes. So all up I did 1 hour walking and 30 minutes cleaning.

I did pretty good today despite I had to force to catch up with hubby and I twisted my broken ankle so it painful. I got to see how it is in the morning whether or not I can go and walk my dog.
chubbywife79

Postby GoddessInside » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:32 pm

Great work with the walking ! Is your ankle ok ?
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby chubbywife79 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:03 am

Yeah my ankle is still tender, I think I might have to give walking tomorrow a miss, especially it gonna be 40.C tomorrow. I love to go to the pool but it to hot.

If anything I might check out a Gym tomorrow since I got a free Voucher or might leave it till Monday.

I was so naughty tonight I end up having pies and chips for dinner but I still was under my calorie amount at the end of day. I diffently make sure I eat better to make up for it tomorrow.
chubbywife79

Postby GoddessInside » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:10 am

Dont over do it, if your ankle is still sore, give it time to recoup. You're doing an amazing job :D
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress