It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:44 am

Free Newsletter

Rochelle's Journey!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby chubbywife79 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:38 am

I diffently won't be over doing it now I'm just going to walk and learn to listen to my body. I'm doing housework right now,well a spring clean.
chubbywife79

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:07 pm

Glad to hear the ankle is feeling much better :D :D Well of course the doggy isn't well behaved for you, you're her mumma and she knows she can get away with it :lol: :lol:
zeedeveelgirl

Postby chubbywife79 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:14 pm

LOL she reminds me of Matt. I give up on doing the housework, I done a fair bit and the floors are desperately need vaccuming and a mop. I'm exhausted must be the heat or because I been blood spotting now for nearly 2 weeks. The doctor think it could be my period. I hope so to. So I can work out the dates. I was on the depo ages ago and since I had it stuffed my period up and 10.5 months later I'm starting to blood spot.
chubbywife79

Postby chubbywife79 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:58 pm

Well I gave up on weight watchers and decided to do calories counting. I worked out last night I'm allowed 1800 calories everyday. I was doing so good yesterday until last night and that when I blew it last night because I was to tired to cook dinner and we had pizza last night. ( I love my pizza). I learning to not feel to guilty from eating bad food hey you can't change it.

I just woken up and feel so crappy this morning don't know whether or not it hayfever or a cold coming on. I so hope it not a cold coming on. I hate summer colds. I think I might take it easy today.
chubbywife79

Postby help6363 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:13 pm

chubbywife79 wrote:Well I gave up on weight watchers and decided to do calories counting. I worked out last night I'm allowed 1800 calories everyday. I was doing so good yesterday until last night and that when I blew it last night because I was to tired to cook dinner and we had pizza last night. ( I love my pizza). I learning to not feel to guilty from eating bad food hey you can't change it.

I just woken up and feel so crappy this morning don't know whether or not it hayfever or a cold coming on. I so hope it not a cold coming on. I hate summer colds. I think I might take it easy today.

Pizza......yummy! It's good not to beat yourself up about it too! We are HUMAN and these things happen. I found a lower calorie version of pizza. I don't know whether you will like it or not ....... get pitta bread, for the base, dolomino sauce and whatever toppings I like ....I use low fat cheese....I just measure everything out and write down the calories. It's pretty annoying at first but it tastes GREAT. Pop it in the oven for 10-15 minutes and your pizza is ready.

I hope you are feeling better soon :D
help6363

Postby chubbywife79 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:33 pm

That sound so yummy, it be alright for me but as you know Michelle Matt never had a weight problem and won't eat it unless it fattening :lol: Seriously he doesn't always eat fat food he eat quite healthy, just doesn't gain weight prick.
chubbywife79

Postby help6363 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:40 pm

chubbywife79 wrote:That sound so yummy, it be alright for me but as you know Michelle Matt never had a weight problem and won't eat it unless it fattening :lol: Seriously he doesn't always eat fat food he eat quite healthy, just doesn't gain weight prick.

People that have never had a weight problem...omg, I am so jealous of them! It's annoying to watch them eat fatty foods and not put on weight, I get so annoyed! I just have to look at fatty food and I put on weight. Sigh, in my next life....I want to be a naturally skinny person! :lol:
help6363

Postby chubbywife79 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:42 pm

And that why we enjoyed picking on Matt hey! He thought it was funny. Well let hope he come back in the next life fat hey and I come back happy and skinny also pretty!
chubbywife79

Postby help6363 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:46 pm

chubbywife79 wrote:And that why we enjoyed picking on Matt hey! He thought it was funny. Well let hope he come back in the next life fat hey and I come back happy and skinny also pretty!

OI! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! :D
help6363

Postby chubbywife79 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:54 pm

So are you checky, you don't look your age. Thanks for the comment anyway. I know I look better when I lose my weight.
chubbywife79

Postby help6363 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:57 pm

chubbywife79 wrote:So are you checky, you don't look your age. Thanks for the comment anyway. I know I look better when I lose my weight.

You are beautiful just the way you are! Really, don't put yourself down!!!!!!! OK??????????????
help6363

Postby chubbywife79 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:00 pm

Thanks hun, well I got to go now and start doing housework so I can go out this afternoon.
chubbywife79

Postby chubbywife79 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:41 am

Well I did pretty good today and only just went over with 6 calories today. The pain has increased abit in couple days and don't understand why I'm sore again. I got some shakes that Michelle gave me so I was thinking taking them for just breakfast. And try to eat normally for rest of the day. I have did a trial 2 times this week by having them for 2 meals and just have dinner and the problem is I end up eating crap at night. So I think I have 1 shake in the morning or lunch, depends on what I'm doing each day.

Does anyone know what thing I can eat that wouldn't cause make my pain any worse?
chubbywife79

Postby chubbywife79 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:51 pm

What a busy morning I had today, went to do some shopping and got my eyebrow and lip wax which was desperately needed. I brought myself a treat instead of getting my hair done. But I won't say or even better might take a pic soon :wink: . I haven't felt really hungry today so I just had two shakes.

I came home and my naughty boy older cat Bailey pinced meat off the bench which I was defrosting. I could of killed him. He lives another day, all I can say Michelle gonna have fun looking after them :lol: .

There one person I hate and that my MIL, she the most stupiest women in the world. She just rang and as some of you guys know I quit smoking and on the weekend I had a few ciggies with Michelle and now cause she rang I want one! Ok I need to distract myself and ignore the craving. Might right in the journal or watch crap on telly.
chubbywife79

Postby help6363 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:59 pm

chubbywife79 wrote:What a busy morning I had today, went to do some shopping and got my eyebrow and lip wax which was desperately needed. I brought myself a treat instead of getting my hair done. But I won't say or even better might take a pic soon :wink: . I haven't felt really hungry today so I just had two shakes.

I came home and my naughty boy older cat Bailey pinced meat off the bench which I was defrosting. I could of killed him. He lives another day, all I can say Michelle gonna have fun looking after them :lol: .

There one person I hate and that my MIL, she the most stupiest women in the world. She just rang and as some of you guys know I quit smoking and on the weekend I had a few ciggies with Michelle and now cause she rang I want one! Ok I need to distract myself and ignore the craving. Might right in the journal or watch crap on telly.

BIG HUGS...hope you are okay! :D
help6363

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress