It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:46 pm

Free Newsletter

Rochelle's Journey!

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby GoddessInside » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:17 pm

chubbywife79 wrote:There one person I hate and that my MIL, she the most stupiest women in the world. She just rang and as some of you guys know I quit smoking and on the weekend I had a few ciggies with Michelle and now cause she rang I want one! Ok I need to distract myself and ignore the craving. Might right in the journal or watch crap on telly.

Damn, what is it with MIL's ?? Im so not looking forward to having mine at xmas :evil:

You can make it through this craving, I know you can :D
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby chubbywife79 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:21 pm

I'm glad I don't have to see mine at all but I do feel for my poor husband. If you think your MIL bad ask Michelle what she think of mine!
chubbywife79

Postby chubbywife79 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:51 pm

Well I'm sadly now still craving a ciggie really badly because I'm in a sh*t mood with lot of things. One is Matt's family which is constantly causing problems for Matt and I. Since Matt and I got together his Nana is aways constantly put me down like calling me fat and no good. She sometimes says she wishes I go to hell. I know she old but doesn't help when Matt constantly make excuses for her all the friggin time. Sure Matt's grandparent's brought him up since he was 15! But still she got no excuse to treat me like censored and think I should drop everything for them. This Saturday coming they think I should drop my plans to go over and sit with them and the f$ckwit daughter of theirs (Matt's mother) and play happy family. I can't stand being around those two and only one of his family I can handle is Matt's Pop who shown alot of respect to me and encourages me all the time.

I don't talk to my family since my mum and sister are both censored and treat me like crap because I won't move back to where they live. My father isn't any better but I got to deal with him while I'm in Brisbane. Hey the main reason we going is to see my stepmum who God send and my little baby brother.

Well I shut up complaining now and my venting. If anyone got through this sorry, I just need to let it out.
chubbywife79

Postby chubbywife79 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:55 pm

Well I just got back shopping today and realise I didn't pay for a 3 packet of knickers! :oops: , This is my 3rd time of forgetting to pay for something. I'm to embarrass to go back and pay for them. I just finished christmas shopping.

Last night I end up buying a packet of smokes only 20 and they will diffently be my last packet. I weighed my self and lost another 1kg and don't understand how when I haven't been eating properly.
chubbywife79

Postby oostevens » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:57 pm

hehe its great when u lose a kg and dont think u have done much :p maybe just eating a diff amount of food or different foods had something to do with it.

how did u manage not paying? do they have beeper things there? hehe oh well :p free stuff
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby chubbywife79 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:00 pm

Unfortunetly the beeper didn't go off because the knickers didn't have a thingy that make the beeper to go off.

Ok I'm heading to my next 5kg weightloss and I decided for my next reward be getting my hair done!
chubbywife79

Postby oostevens » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:05 pm

YAY new hair do's rock!!!!

anything in mind?
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby chubbywife79 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:15 pm

I'm just planning to get it foiled and trimmed. I thinking getting some blonde highlights in it and I normally go for half a head. I just haven't had it done for so long because we couldn't afford it.
chubbywife79

Postby oostevens » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:20 pm

true :) same with me. last time i got a colour and cut it was like over 100 bucks! and that was without foils!! hehe so i dont get my hair done much, hubby gets his hair cut more than me :p
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby help6363 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:21 pm

Well done on losing a kilogram...... that's fantastic :D

Your reward for losing weight sounds great!!!!!
help6363

Postby chubbywife79 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:23 pm

Thanks Michelle.
chubbywife79

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:18 pm

Well done on losing the kilo, that's fab :D :D

Sorry to hear you're getting a hard time from Matt's family, always makes things tough :( But you don't need those yucky smokes!!!

Ooh I've done that before, not realised I've 'nicked' something from the store haha, feel so guilty! But then there's the times where I've gotten home and realised I've been charged twice for something and it was the one time I forgot to check my receipt before I left the store :evil: :evil: :evil: So it all evens out :D

Sounds like you're doing great, hang in there girl!!
Em xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby chubbywife79 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:33 pm

Thanks zeedeveelgirl, for the support. I really need it. Which amazed me with the weightloss it because I didn't eat very well at all for two days of the week. We had Pizza on Monday and KFC for dinner lastnight. Might be cause I did alot of walking this week.
chubbywife79

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:35 pm

Hehe the body works in mysterious ways! Maybe you were holding onto some fluid the week before or something? Keep up the walking though :D
zeedeveelgirl

Postby chubbywife79 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:13 pm

I been emotionally depressed today. I had 2 shakes today and had a healthy dinner. Then tonight I just had shared a packet of chips with hubby, 4 bite size cherry ripes and bourban coke. I need to stop this emotional eating.

I just got 2 more boxes of castle hamper tonight and going to be interesting to see if I can not eat the junk from it. But I let myself have a treat now and then. Hey it nearly christmas and I be going away so I know I go off the bandwagon. Well one thing at least I know when I get back I go back on the wagon.
chubbywife79

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress