It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:25 pm

Free Newsletter

Kristal's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby tamlee » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:05 pm

Hey Kristal I hear you about the clothes grrrrrrr ! I have bought a few of those *make me look preggers tops* its scary, I'm just waiting for someone on the street to congratulate me or comment then I will definitely be putting on my angry eyes!! LOL! But there's not much of a choice.

You doing great mate :) Did you enjoy the storm/rain this morning?? Hope you were lucky enough to be inside and not out walking when it hit.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wlFCALM/]
[/url]
tamlee

Postby chubbywife79 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:42 pm

I know about the clothes thing. Have you tried shopping online and ebay? I have brought alot of my clothes off ebay.
chubbywife79

Postby chubba momma » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:24 pm

weighed in today and still on 70kg, i did expect a gain so was happy with that,
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby tamlee » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:23 pm

Well done to maintain Kristal :) Hope your having a great weekend.
[/url]
tamlee

Postby milkyway » Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:24 pm

Hang in there Kristal. With no gain, you're proving to yourself that you will be able to maintain your weightloss in the long term :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby chubba momma » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:38 pm

well its confession time, and time to admit i am not really doing so well... I am mad at myself, because i have done so well so far and if i had of kept myself on track i would well be on my way to being that yummy mummy i want to be.. But something has held me back.. not really sure what has happened. But i kinda got to a spot i could feel that i was losing weight, and noticing how different (healthier and more energenic) i was feeling and was like "yeah, i can do this".. then the negative things started, mostly i am terribly scared of the excess skin i have :( :(

Okay its silly, but i have ALOT of it for some one so small. my babies were both big and stretched it like there is no elasticity to it, and now when i wear clothes i have layers of fat hanging out the ends of my knickers (out the sides) i know TMI and not a great mental picture but i have to be honest if im going to get over this hurdle. i know its silly to think something like that is worse then being over weight, but its just my view of myself at the moment isnt what i hoped it would be.

Im not saying i thought id look like a babe or anything, never have never will, even being thin i always had a "pot" belly but it was small enough to hide, this just aint.

I am just frustrated i guess, that i have let myself slip, i mean i havent gained weight lately, still maintaining, but i have not gone to any effort aside from walking to do anything about it. I miss my bike, im pissed off casue robert forgot again today to get the tools i need to fix it from his dads, so its been 2 or 3 weeks without it! Which hasnt helped!
sorry i needed to vent, needed to let it out.
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:34 pm

Hiya mate

Sorry to hear you're feeling so down on yourself :( :( When you feel bad about yourself it's so easy to fall into the trap of neglecting yourself.

Try not to stress too much over the loose skin, unfortunately it's just one of those things :( I'm 21 and have the boobs of a 50 yr old, I hate them so much :( I know it's not the same but I'm just trying to say I know where you're coming from :)

You are strong enough to get through this chickie, you deserve to be treating your body with respect by eating healthily and exercising. If people can't handle a little skin, then screw them!! What's important is that you need to start to love yourself and realise that YOU'RE WORTH IT :D

Sorry I babbled on, I'm good at that :P It probably didn't even make any sense!!
Em xoox
zeedeveelgirl

Postby tamlee » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:51 pm

Hang in there Kristal its hard and the left over loose skin from having bubs then loosing weight isn't nice BUT it does get better and by slowly loosing weight and toning you can do this. Just keep remembering how far you have come so far, keep your goals in sight. It hasn't been that long since you had Patrick, Im only now getting a flatter tummy its been nearly 5 years since I had my youngest. So in my eyes your doing such a wonderful job :) And Im sure the kids think so too I bet they notice their Mummy feeling better and having more energy.
I know this probably won't help *I hope it does* Anyway I just wanted to let you know your not alone with all of this and you can do this, remember how special you are and what you have achieved having your two beautiful children :)

Take Care
hugs Tam
[/url]
tamlee

Postby JP1 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:58 pm

Hiya Kristal... good luck for 2008 :)

JP
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 113.5 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 112.5 Kg (26 Jan 2016)
Current :99.2 Kg (31 May 2016)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014)
Target : 94 Kgs by 15th Jul
JP1

Previous

Return to Personal Progress