It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:15 am

Free Newsletter

mimosa8's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

still going

Postby mimosa8 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:33 pm

second week of BFL challenge (well the exercise part really)

went to the gym today. did the interval training for 20 mins or so. drank my water and ate well..

weekend eating wasnt the greatest.

looking to build some muscle and lose body fat % hoep my clothes feel looser by next week.

im sure I have TOM on the way. bloating!!

im working my first day shift tomorrow so hope i can pull of the healthy eating ther with all the stress that is nursing.

i have weight training tomorrow but I have to get up early and go.

I watched *shameless* last night - uk program. tv is broken and held together by sticky tape (to keep the power on) haha

anyone know some interesting you tube posts? ive looked up all the weight loss ones and BFL. interesting.
mimosa8

hmm

Postby mimosa8 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:07 am

thinking of doing the shakes diet from tomorrow.

KM and TF would it be the same as any old meal replacement shake??

i have musashi meal replacement in the cupboard.. owh.. i was enjoying my weetbix for breakfast.

i just still cant stop the chocolate problem.

i have some that i sealed the other night but i reopened them and have been eating them!!

so much for doing the gym today. ive def eaten the cals and more ..

i feel so fat today.

i feel superficially motivated but underneath i feel low stressed and a lil bit fragile. some kind of self destruct feeling.. GO AWAY>..

i am a bit worried cos starting a day shift tomorrow at a place i havnt been for almost 2 years. dont know how i will go. dont even like it anymore.

suppose we all have to work to earn our wage.

'what is the program for KM or TF? 3 shakes and a meal? can you eat carbs?

i would eally like to lose some by mid jan. christmas is such a temptation.

you all are doing so well. Why is it that I start well and then fall off then start again then fall off!!! soooo frustrating.

well enough rant.
mimosa8

Postby mimosa8 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:32 pm

bloody hell! i hate myself at the moment

just ate about 10 "favourites" chocs and 6 jely beans. :evil:

they are still in my house. the other day cut open the sealed packet. wish i had taken them in the other day to work .

today ate weeibix whe I got up (1300 hrs.. :oops: )

then had little chocolates at work (the horrible tasting ones that look like santa and christmas trees) and then had lollies

Then 1 ate 2 buscuits and cheese and cracker.

then i had my protein shake. I had good intentions today.

Walked on my break for 15 mins.

I tried to stop the binge by eating 2 pieces of bread with ricotta and chilli.

I now feel very ill.

Today i saw this girl i used to work with ages ago. she has gained weight but is still slimmer than me. She is so confident but she is so open about everything.

She is definately ED, tells everyone that the scales are 2 kg out. eating minimally. holding her stmach becuase she had laxatives last night.

For some strange reason it is triggering for me. Makes me feel fat in conparison to her. I know I shouldnt think that way.

I thought I looked ok with my recent weight loss but really I am still overweight and chubsy. I am still not petite like I somehow think i am.

It was borderline bingeing today.!!

Maybe not drinking enough water. And the stress.

Thinking of resorting to those *D* things. maybe half tomorrow, get on to the shakes diet like the rest of you.

cant believe you all are doing so well and for so long. if you can do it certainly I can.

OWH wingeing girl....
mimosa8

Postby emmalito » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:31 am

I know those horrible little chocolates. They taste gross and leave a plastic feel in your mouth, but i still eat them if there's nothing better around.

I think you're being very hard on yourself, and there's no need. You're doing well, and excercising steadily. It's tempting to make major changes and go nuts with the 'new' you so the weight loss hurries up, but the truth is that it's not you, and you can't sustain it.

The guilt is there even though you've set yourself up to fail. Try lowering your expectations from yourself. You didn't get here overnight, so accept that you're not going to leave overnight (this is something i fought against, and it made me sad to realise, but i remind myself everyday, and it's getting easier to resist the urge to plan huge unattainable goals).

If you set your goals lower for each week, you'll feel good for attaining them, and great if you exceed them. There's a line of research that says that when we procrastinate or lose motivation, the best thing to do is to set really low/small goals that we can meet. It sounds counterproductive but it works, as you get something done, rather than setting high goals then feeling overwhelmed and not doing anything, spending the day beating ourselves up instead.

Also, were you talking about The Rules (the dating one) or The Secret (the whole life one) earlier? I forget. Either way, both were huge when they came out but have recently begun to get quite a bit of bad press, especially The Secret. Personally, i didn't like it, but then a lot of people swear it changed their lives ...

Sorry if this is boringly long, but i tend to go on a bit sometimes ... :oops:
emmalito

Postby mimosa8 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:30 pm

thankyou for your reply I really really really appreciate it. sometimes i feel quite alone in this.

Not boring at all. just what i needed to get myself together.

And I have got it together today.!

I like the concept of the secret but it got bad press not for the concept itself but the people abusing it by making big time money by getting people to follow him in other ventures.

The concept is just like quantum physics (what the bleep do we know) what we hold a picture in our minds we often get. Its like a servo mechanism.(the subconscious) Its not magic though. its like weight loss. I can wish all i want but i still have to take action.
mimosa8

Postby emmalito » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:20 pm

yeah, that's what i didn't like about the book - the implication that you could just sit back and wish, and not take action. i like basic tenets (seem like common sense to me), but not the marketing/money making side of it.

it's hard to let go of the hope for a magic fix for things (lotto anyone?), but we have face the cold hard fact that it's up to us to change things if we want them changed.
emmalito

progress

Postby mimosa8 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:02 pm

well after a terrible few weeks I am back on track.

I am trying a cleansing system flood my system with good nutrients and take colloidal minerals. bought a brita water filter and drinking more water.

Making sure during this "cleanse " that I get adequate proteins and fats, also taking a super green formula/ lots of vegie soup.

Then im onto healthy eating. much more vegies and fruits and good lean meats.

Mostly no more chocolate and junk.

NO THANKYOU is my new saying.. I DONT EAT THAT.
mimosa8

Postby GoddessInside » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:08 pm

You CAN & WILL do this !

No thank you has become my signature saying .... everyone mocks me at work, as they know the answer :lol:
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby JP1 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:54 pm

glad to hear you are back on track mimosa... all the best for 2008

JP
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 113.5 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 112.5 Kg (26 Jan 2016)
Current :99.2 Kg (31 May 2016)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014)
Target : 94 Kgs by 15th Jul
JP1

Postby mimosa8 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:58 pm

i have moved to the almost there part of the forum.

I have less than 10 kg to lose.

I am totally focused at the moment. clean eating. no junk.
mimosa8

Postby mimosa8 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:59 pm

thanks for all of your support.
mimosa8

Previous

Return to Personal Progress