It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:59 pm

Free Newsletter

Lorien's Lemon Detox Progress;

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Lorien's Lemon Detox Progress;

Postby lorien » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:12 pm

:D
okay so ive started the lemon detox diet this morning;
ive had the salt water morning "flush" which is DISGUSTING!!! im only gonna have like 500ml of the 1Lt im meant to have tmoz morning....

im 17 yrs old, weigh 52kg, and am 160cm tall.... i wana do this detox to lose 2-4kg :) hopefully all will go well;
im gona get updating my progress; whether or not you want to read it :P
the lemon drink itself (syrup, cayenne pepper, lemons and water) is REALLY yummy..
i have yet to try the senna tea "laxative tea"; hmmm.
xxo
lorien

Lemon Detox Diet - is it a fad?

Postby moeharley » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:50 pm

Hi
I read your comments because I've heard so much advertising about the lemon detox diet and was wondering what your views are of it. It doesn't sound all that appealing and seems a like a chore to go through. And laxative is for people who have trouble with digestion process.

You sound like a lovely healthy 17 year old and you say you want to lose between 2-4 kg. If this diet doesn't work for you or is too unpleasant, have you tried the Tony Ferguson Shake? Its an Australian product. I'm not sure what the age limit is for it, but the shakes are very very delicious (not the usual dietary powdery tasting shakes). All you do is have a maximum of 2 shakes a day and one good meal (the meal must have veges and protein). You can have fruits in between for snack, drink at least 2 litres of water everyday, and the 2-4 kilos will drop off you within a month. And if you do some walking during that time, it will come off sooner.

This shake is far more pleasant than what you have described with the lemon detox diet. When you take the shake, it keeps you full, however you have to give up alcohol and caffeine during that time to work (I still have some of it) but it reduces the full effective of the shake on your weightloss.

You can purchase the shake online or visit any of the relevant chemist, they will give you a guideline on how to do the diet and a months supply.

My niece used in, ate well, and exercised, and she looks beautifully slender which made me want to do it too.

Please let me know if I can help you further, I will keep reading your progresses and wish you well.

Regards - moeharley :P :lol: :P
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wXnOvYQ/]
[/url]
moeharley

Postby loveat116 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:58 pm

Hi There!

With only a little weight to lose the best thing to do is start developing a healthy eating and exercise plan. Detox diets do nothing for lasting weight loss.

Even making small changes will help, you have to make a lifestyle change! A detox diet is not permanent, so your weight loss probably wont be either. Although if you make a permanent lifestyle change the weight you lose will probably stay off cause you have developed healthy eating habits!
Starting Weight: 62kg Current Weight: 55.0kg Goal Weight: 54kg

Goal Reached 22 February 2008, Must get down to 54kg again!
loveat116

Postby moeharley » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:26 pm

Hi again, yes I agree, the best way is the natural healthy way. Being 17, this is the best time and a great opportunity to pave your health and lifestyle in the right direction.

I have always been 200% healthy up until 10 years ago when my priorities changed in my life and since then have put on 40kg which was a shock to my system because I was always healthy then there was an intake of unhealthy foods and no exercise.

This is a result of not looking after myself, I let go. As you get older, the body is less capable of dealing with stress and junk and negative thoughts and it takes much longer to recover.

So, apart from eating right and exercising regularly, it is also important to have positive thoughts. They all help.

Good luck.
Moeharley :roll:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wXnOvYQ/]
[/url]
moeharley

detox

Postby mimosa8 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:56 pm

how is it going?
mimosa8

Return to Personal Progress