It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:18 am

Free Newsletter

Hayley's Prgress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Hayley's Prgress

Postby Haylez » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:34 am

It's been almost 2 weeks since I started my "diet" and while I've occassionally been naughty and eaten things I shouldn't have, I haven't done so in excess. I went to maccas the other day and got a cheesburger and a coke instead of a large double quarter pounder meal. The cheeseburger filled me up enough and I wasn't hungry again until tea time. The funny thing is I can't even walk past maccas anymore without feeling sick. There chicken burgers, nuggets and chips are fine, but the burgers with beef on them make me want to throw up. The smell is repulsive. I have gotten cravings for junk food over teh past 2 weeks, but they haven't been that strong and when I do get them, I go eat something else. I've been making my own pizzas. They've only had chicken and BBQ sauce on an english muffin (probably not too healthy, but better than what I would have eaten). And the money I saved ($40) I'm using to go out with my mum tonight for her birthday. My theory is all the dancing I will be doing will work off all the alcohol I consume :D

So weight loss. On teh 1st of December I weighed 84.4kg, I now weigh 81kg (1.4kg lost this week). My %BF was 36.6, is now 35.4.

I'm so happy and even If I can't lose that extra kilo by christmas, I'm happy with what I've done in the last 2 weeks.

I used to get my measurements done, but I've stopped going to the gym now. I'm going to go buy myself a tape measure and try to do it myself.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3VWsLL/]
[/url]

% Body Fat
Start: 36.3%
Current: 35.4%
Goal: 27%

1st mini Goal: 80kg by christmas
Haylez

Postby jeshka » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:02 am

hi hayley, sounds like you're doing really well with your weight loss so far. it's funny how once you start eating better for a while, the junk food doesnt appeal to you as much- and how you can manage to eat smaller portions and still be full!

a tape measure is a great idea, i have one and find it's better to track my weight loss that way rather than by weighing myself, because you dont know how much muscle mass you have etc. it's easier to work out how well you're doing.

keep up the good work! :)
jeshka

Postby Hayley » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:13 am

Hi Hayley, I'm also a Hayley and want to say you've done a great job already to have lost over 3kg - well done and stay strong, you're doing great!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Sas » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:16 am

I so know what you mean about walking past places and smelling the food and feeling ill. When I go near places that fry stuff the smell of the oil in teh air makes me feel so sick... I don't even crave that stuff anymore.

I reckon getting a tape measure is a great idea!

Congrats on your progress so far Hayley. Good to hear that you are happy with what you are achieving :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby Haylez » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:17 am

Thanks guys, you're support really helps.

Yay, go the Hayley's, lol. We're both around the same weight and both heading for the same weight, don't we rock?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3VWsLL/]
[/url]

% Body Fat
Start: 36.3%
Current: 35.4%
Goal: 27%

1st mini Goal: 80kg by christmas
Haylez

Postby jeshka » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:42 am

hey hayley - i just read your post in the intro section - we are the same age. I also put on a stack of weight after high school, though for me it wasnt uni, it was working in retail (right near the food court in the shopping centre). I've struggled with it since and sometimes fall off the wagon but you'll find that there's a lot of support in this forum, and all the feedback from these guys really does help! Just thought I'd add that :)
jeshka

Return to Personal Progress