It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:14 pm

Free Newsletter

Fresh Start :)

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Postby milkyway » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:35 pm

good stuff! I saw your post in the gym topic about your new membership - sounds like pretty good value. Enjoy :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:05 pm

That sounds great! Let us know how you get on. I'm seriously considering joining a gym soon so I'd love to hear how you find it.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Ophir » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:31 am

I have been going to the gym each day this week. Used the free passes on monday and tuesday, then joined yesterday. I have an appointment to be assessed next wednesday.

Im really enjoying it and am very impressed that i can do 10 mins on the xtrainer with holding onto the handles!

Hubby is going to join today as well.

Have been going well with the eating, not binging etc, well except for starburst babies last night (whoops!).
Ophir

Postby Nikerz82 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:23 pm

Hi there, welcome back to the forum and congradulations on your beautiful wedding day. you looked absolutly stunning, my perfect scanario for a wedding simple yet gorgeous.

Goodluck loosing your weight, you dont have much to shake and you have the right attutude to get the job done.
sounds like an awesome holiday you've got planned, how fun!
Nikerz82

Postby Tummygirl » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:12 pm

Looking at your wedding photo's you have made me so excited for when I get to have a wonderful day like that. You looked so happy and stunning in your dress!!! :lol:
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Postby ali76 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:56 pm

Hi Ophir :)

Firstly, congratulations on your wedding...it looked stunning. I'd like my wedding to be on a beach somewhere too..

As for your trip, I'm so excited for you! I've just returned home after living in Scotland for 2 years and travelling through Western Europe, Scandinavia, Africa, etc. You'll LOVE it , I wish I could go back. Highlights had to be Turkey for ANZAC Day, Egypt, Spain....oohhh....I could go on and on!

Getting fit and healthy for your trip will be a great incentive...you'll do HEAPS of walking, hiking, going up stairs, etc so you'll need to be fit for it!!

Enjoy all the planning and good luck with everything!

xo
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Re: Fresh Start :)

Postby Ophir » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:24 am

My goodness, i cant believe we are coming up to our first anniversary!! Some things are still the same, but so much has happened in the last year.
Ophir

Previous

Return to Personal Progress