It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:42 pm

Free Newsletter

Siana's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Siana's progress

Postby Siana-leah » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:59 am

weight is 82kg...it will be better next week.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wWJeIU2/]
[/url]
Siana-leah

Postby lng86 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:31 pm

This journey is about progress - NOT perfection.

The important thing is that you are back on track today. Too often we (as human beings) put off things that can be achieved today. You haven't done this - so well done.

I know this is hard... But it is so rewarding.

I have faith in you!

Best wishes,
Lauren.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:47 pm

OMG Siana, that's a great saying... 'It's as easy to keep myself on track as off track'. I am sooo going to incorporate that into my life from now on. Thank you so much for your wise words. I never thought of it like that before!

I'm sure you'll do brilliantly next week. You're a champion after all and never forget that! :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby chubbywife79 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:12 pm

Hey there, I just finished reading your journal! Your doing so well and well done on your weightloss. Keep it up!
chubbywife79

Postby Siana-leah » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:48 pm

Oh boy!
I seem to be up and down lately. My hubby was home for the week and i got lazy with exercise....AND the lady that is staying
with us now works at dominos and brings it home with her....however we have now come to an agreement that she will no longer bring it home...
she wants to lose weight aswell.
Doing better today...have already exercised but im planning to do more this arvo.....cos i feel like it!! Thats so weird....i hated exercise before...it was such a chore...but now i dont mind it.
Ive got my friends wedding on the 10th of next month....where i will be a bridesmaid!!!
So im going to lose all i can for the next week and a bit and then when i get the pics ill try to post one on here.
[/url]
Siana-leah

Postby Booties » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:15 am

yay wedding pics are always so lovely. I am sure you will look radiant as a bridesmaid :) I have had bad bridesmaid pics before, its what actually made me start losing weight. But I just KNOW you will look great!!!! YOU CAN DOO ITTTTT!

Great plan about no more dominos :) i would be eating it too. We don't bring ice-cream into our house for the same reason, cos we would eat it every night, and lots of it with ice magic ha ha ha

You are doing really well :)

** I will be 70 kgs by Christmas 2009 **

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:23 pm

Great to hear that you're starting to enjoy exercising. It certainly makes it a lot easier to do! And good on you for banning Dominos. I find free food is the hardest to turn down (hey, I'm cheap), so it shows real determination when both you and your house-guest choose not to bring it home from her work. Good luck for the coming week. I'm sure with that cutting out the pizza and having fun while exercising will be great for your weight loss!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby tania2573 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:28 pm

Poor you must have been so hard with your friend bringing pizza home and trying not to eat it, i know id be struggling i loveeeeeeeee pizza.I only eat pizza now that i make myself,not the same but soooo much better for me :) Your going well keep it up nad you will look amazing atthe wdding im sure
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby Siana-leah » Mon May 05, 2008 2:08 pm

Thanks for the replies gals!!!

So at the moment I seem to be stuck in a rut!!
I was so motivated in March and its already May and i have moved up a little on the scale. I just let myself get down for some reason.
Im hoping to just get back into it from today and learn to say no to some of the goodies out there.
I hopped on the scales this morning and it read 82.7kg.....so i got to get my butt into gear or ill gain back the weight i lost in march.
It helps just to get this off my chest cos it helps me to see whats going on.
I have to make better choices and exercise control.
Wish me luck ppl...i think im going to need it!!
[/url]
Siana-leah

Postby tania2573 » Mon May 05, 2008 3:18 pm

im sure you will do great Siana.and im sure you wont need as much good luck as you think :) You have done so well keep it up.GOOD LUCK HUN :)
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby wilmawalrus » Mon May 05, 2008 3:22 pm

I'm hearing you Siana - I'm in exactly the same boat (put the 500g back on that I lost last week :( ) BUT I am feeling motivated today, and am aiming to get back on track big time!!

I've been for a big walk this morning, I refused home-made slice at the P & C meeting today, and I'm going for a committee meeting tonight at the pub, but I'm going to eat before I go!

We can do it - so long as we keep picking ourselves up and carrying on!!!!

Hope you have a great week :D

Lisa xx

Finished detox but staying on track - and it's paying off!!
wilmawalrus

Postby Siana-leah » Sun May 18, 2008 9:37 pm

Ok people!!!
Im definitely not doing well with eating and exercising!!!
I dont know whats happening...i just cant seem to control the hand to mouth syndrome.....and that hand
happens to hold biscuits or something bad!!
I dont know what im doing and i think ive leaned away from this forum. I think i need to get back on here and be active and i may get back that
motivation!!!
[/url]
Siana-leah

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun May 18, 2008 10:36 pm

Good idea Siana! I found for a while I was losing motivation and my bad habits started creeping back. Re-committing myself to the forum was the only ting that got me back on track. By stating exactly what I was going to do and not do I found the strength to actually get back into my weight loss routine.

Maybe you should post why you want to lose weight and what you're willing to do this week to make it happen? It might make you more committed and be a bit of a motivation to keep yourself accountable.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll get back into it soon!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Siana-leah » Mon May 19, 2008 4:30 pm

Thank you ali!
So ive thought about it and here are the reasons I want to lose weight:
I want to lose weight to be healthier, stronger, smaller...be able to fit into the clothes I like....have more energy....feel happy when i look in the mirror.
I want to be comfortable with my body.
So this week I will not cook any biscuits or sweets....(ive been making them for church events and when ppl come over...then i pick at them)
so ill have to stop that for a little while until i feel i have my control back...even then it will only be occasionally!

So thats it from me :D
[/url]
Siana-leah

Postby milkyway » Mon May 19, 2008 5:40 pm

Hi Siana - look at how far you've come already - that takes a whole lot of hard work, that's for sure, so it's no wonder you're feeling a little weight-loss fatigued. Hang in there hun and hang out here more!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress