It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:20 pm

Free Newsletter

Siana's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Siana's progress

Postby Siana-leah » Tue May 27, 2008 5:04 pm

Thanks milkyway!
When the whole "dieting" process starts to get to me I know that I need to back off and slow down.
I believe that this is why I am able to keep going. Although I find that sometimes I let things get in the way....if i can recognise that then i can use it for later.

I have kept to my promise about the biscuits! I havent made any and havent bought any either!!
The only thing I have allowed myself is 2 small scoops of icecream of alternate nights....and even then I have to make sure that i make it a part of my daily
calorie intake.
I also caught the thread that cass and tarz started about the couch to 5 k 9 week program (found in the challenges). I am not sure how far i will go in it and it might take me longer but i have always wanted to run but i havent in years!! I wasnt even good at it as a kid because i have always been a bit hefty.
So Saturday and today i have gone and done 30 mins exercise involving warm up/cool down and 8*60 second run and 8*90 second fast walk...
i find that i like doing it! and on the other days i will get on the bike.
anyway...im losing weight and i have a weigh in tomorrow....and cant wait!!! :D :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wWJeIU2/]
[/url]
Siana-leah

Postby lng86 » Wed May 28, 2008 9:52 am

How did your weigh in go?!?!?!

Congratulations on your success - regardless! You are remarkable.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed May 28, 2008 1:47 pm

Hey, Siana. I really admire your willpower in only having a couple of scoops of icecream every other day. I can't even trust myself to have any icecream in the house! Unless it's the dairy kind which I can't eat anyway. I've been visiting the health food shop more often recently and they have the most amazing flavours of soy icecream available there. But I can't risk buying any because I know I'd eat it within a day!

Good luck with the Couch to 5K challenge. I'm sure you'll do brilliantly! I can hardly wait for my back to be better so I can start running again. You'll probably be running laps around me by the time I get my running shoes back on again! :lol:

I hope your weigh-in went well.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Siana-leah » Wed May 28, 2008 2:19 pm

Thanks guys...the weigh in went well! i lost 400g....it would have been more but i went to a friends place for dinner last night.
I know that i can control myself on serving sizes so i allow myself a little of the good stuff....theres just particular foods that i know i cant be trusted with
and i stay away from those as much as humanly possible.
I love ice cream but i not addicted so i know i cant have too much!
Its so weird...in the past a 400g loss would have made me give up but i just see it as that much closer to my goal now.... :D :D
[/url]
Siana-leah

Postby moon » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:51 pm

WOW Siana Im a newbie Just joined today
you have done a FANTASTIC Job
well done
You are my Inspiration
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
moon

Postby milkyway » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:26 pm

Hi siana - just dropping by to say hi and hope you're doing well.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby B'sgirl » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:13 pm

Hi Siana,

I'm the same as Ali when it comes to ice cream, can't be in the same house as it! My hubby jokes that chocolate & ice cream aren't safe in our house! :roll:

Anyway good luck with the C25k challenge!

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby Siana-leah » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:32 am

Its been awhile since ive posted here ok..not that long but anyway...
thanks for the comments guys!! to moon- thank you for that! :D
I havent been going all that well for about 2 months now..maybe longer....up and down but in general staying around the same weight....which i can be thankful for i suppose.
i think its comforting to know that all have struggled on their journeys here......and am grateful to everyone for the support i get!!
i didnt get out to run the past week...i got back into it today though..only i had to run around my house!! hopefully a better solution can be found soon!!
Thanks again guys!! :D :D
[/url]
Siana-leah

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:35 am

Nothing wrong with running around the house! I read a tip recently that you can get extra exercise by making yourself do a 15 minute blitz cleaning attack around the home. Sounds like a good idea if you're like me and you tend to avoid housework like the plague!

Good on you for maintaining your weight over these couple of months. That's an achievement in itself! :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Tarz » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:19 pm

Hi Siana, its a shame that things have been a bit flat on the weightloss journey at the moment but don't worry about it. Like youu said most people go through it, i am at the moment to. Hopefully a running solution can be found soon and you don't have to run circles around the lounge room much longer.
Tarz

Postby lng86 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:10 pm

It's difficult just to maintain - so congratulations on that alone!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Siana-leah » Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:03 pm

I havent written here in awhile....actually im not sure why i write in two separate sections!
Because this is not weight related and i feel i need to get this out of my system ...i am writing this here.
I saw 60 minutes tonight...and that story on the father that killed his 3 children and himself just made me burst into tears!

With the news about children that has been on the news lately....it makes me so mad!!!
Children depend on adults to teach them and look after them...they are totally dependent on their parents or gaurdians.
For somebody to abuse them and completely alter the life of that child in a negative way makes me so sad.
I suppose because I have my own kids it touched me in a personal way and i understand that my role is soooo important in my childrens lives.
Im certain those kids are in a better place.
[/url]
Siana-leah

Postby Cac33 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:45 am

I only saw part of it last night on 60 minutes because to be honest I had to change the channel :cry: It was just so sad to watch & there has been so many child neglec cases on the news lately. I don't understand how people can be so cruel to their own children.

Anyway I understand your pain Siana
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Previous

Return to Personal Progress