It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:49 pm

Free Newsletter

Kims '08 Journal

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Kims '08 Journal

Postby wanabe_thin » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:40 am

Well thank heavens Christmas is over! I feel happy about my weight as I am back to within 200g of my before christmas weight.

I found some old photo's in a cupboard of me in a bikini when I was 26, I have a good figure underneath all this. I am going to put one up on the mirror as an incentive (lol) but I'm realistic about how 3 babies and 15 years will alter the final results! :lol:

I'ts going to be a challenge to get daily exercise while I have all the kids at home, I can't go walking or take the kids to the park (my oldest daughter has severe disabilities which make it impossible).

Maybe I'll drag out the old exercise videos. I stoped doing them years ago because everytime I did a floor exercise my toddler would jump on me!! He's a few years older now so maybe I can get away with it. :wink:

So, for the start of the year I am 81.5kg.
My long term goal is 67kg by 18th september (14th wedding anniversay).
That's 1.6kg per month.

Any sugestions on what I can reward myself with when I hit my goal weight?
Ultimate Goal 65kg by 18/09/08
This months goal- to weight less than last month LOL!! :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsrRMSI/]
[/url]
wanabe_thin

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:52 am

Clothes tend to be a good reward. After all you're going to need a whole new wardrobe after losing all that weight!

Good luck with your weight-loss. I look forward to reading about your progress. I see you're from Albury, too. I grew up in Wodonga so we're kind of long lost neighbours!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby wanabe_thin » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:14 pm

Hello to the ex wodonga ite! We only moved here 3 1/2 years ago, so I'm not a local.

Clothes are a good reward, but really you'd have to get them anyway. I was thinking of something much more rewarding.

A weekend at a spa, there is a nice one at Beechworth I have been dreaming about.
A seccond honeymoon - or at least a long weekend away with my long suffering hubby.
12 months of facials, manicures and pedicures.
Laser hair removal of my beard :wink: LOL.
Tummy tuck - (have to sell the car to pay for it) :lol:
Ultimate Goal 65kg by 18/09/08
This months goal- to weight less than last month LOL!! :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsrRMSI/]
[/url]
wanabe_thin

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:53 pm

They all sound like great rewards! Especially the spa at Beechworth. That's such a beautiful town.
EvilWombatQueen

Return to Personal Progress