It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:56 pm

Free Newsletter

*The Third Little Duck's Progress*

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

*The Third Little Duck's Progress*

Postby the_third_little_duck » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:41 am

This is my first post in my progress section! I should start by saying my main reason for wanting to lose weight and get into a healthy weight range is because my husband and I are going to start trying to conceive in March next year and I want to be as healthy as I possibly can be! As this will be my first week, I will endeavour to stick to the following: Breakfast= Small bowl of sultana bran with some yoghurt or fresh fruit and water, Lunch= Tomato soup or some fruit salad or a piece of multigrain bread with egg or baked beans, Tea= A small serving of whatever is being cooked, any snacks must be healthy and at least 2L water must be consumed throughout the day! One of my main problems is fizzy drinks, so I will try my hardest to limit them and to go for a walk each night. My weigh in days shall be every Thursday morning and I shall update my ticker then also! My first mini goal is to get into double digits! Wish me luck 8)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5YI7of/]
[/url]
the_third_little_duck

Postby sassi » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:45 am

hi & welcome!

it sounds like you have a good eating plan in place :)

good luck!
sassi

Postby grugwashere » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:14 am

welcome to the forum!

i love sultana bran!
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:07 am

Hi the_third_little_duck! Sounds like you've got a good plan in place. Good luck with your weight loss! I look forward to reading about your progress here. :)
EvilWombatQueen

Postby the_third_little_duck » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:14 pm

Well so far so good! For brekkie I had passionfruit yoghurt with a small handful of cornflakes (not sultana bran lol) and a cup of green tea! I'm going to force myself to do some housework and get this place underway again!! It's weird, whenever I feel good about myself, the house reflects this, and whenever I feel sorry for myself the house is a mess! Ahwell, going to do some washing :shock:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5YI7of/]
[/url]
the_third_little_duck

Postby lng86 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:49 pm

Sounds like you've planned for success! Well done!

Best wishes,
Lauren.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:12 pm

That's great, TTLD! Forcing yourself to do housework is a great way to add exercise in to your day. I have to admit in the past I've been the slackest housekeeper on the planet, but once I figured out that housework counts as light exercise I'm much happier about dragging the vacuum-cleaner around the house!
EvilWombatQueen

Return to Personal Progress