It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:18 pm

Free Newsletter

Progress for Tarz

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Progress for Tarz

Postby Tarz » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:11 pm

First week going well so far only one hitche where my will power has gone on a break.
First of all i have gone walking everyday and working up a sweat which i am proud of. I have been eating fairly healthy to, breakfast each day for a change, sandwich of sorts for lunch and limiting the size of my dinner and making sure theres plenty of vegetables.
On Tuesday night i sorta lost my will power for a few minutes, i had been for my walk i had dinner early and i was gonna watch tv since i was home on my own and i looked for a snack in the fridge and saw icecream in the freezer so i grabed it and settled on the couch, took a spoonful and my housemate came home. I don't know if he saw the icecream cos it was dark but this huge feeling of guilt and embarassment came over to me so i put it back straight away - trouble aborted
Thats has been my only slip up apart from that doing good feeling okay. I seem to be getting a really bad headache. it has been coming and going since Monday - I drink about 2 litres of water each day and get plenty of sleep.
Weigh in tomorrow, not expecting any changes since its only week 1 but i will anyway.
Tarz

Postby GoddessInside » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:21 pm

Well done on your first week ! Eagerly anticipating your weigh in tomorrow !!
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:12 pm

Well done Tarz! Good on you for dodging that temptation. Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby milkyway » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:16 pm

Hey Tarz - how did your weigh-in go? Hope you're having a great weekend :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Tarz » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:56 am

Wow, big week.
First of all, weigh in. No difference really, 87.9 is what the scale read when i hopped on but i can't remeber what my exact start weight was all i remember is it was 88. something but thats okay i haven't lost motivation because of what happened last night.
My fiance's mother wants me to go to Fiji with them in April to a wedding (my fiance and his family are Fijian Indian and moved to Australia on 2002). They want me to go so i can se what i will be doing in 2 years time because we will be having a second ceremony in Fiji. But at this wedding i have to wear a sari so she gave me this absolutely baeutiful red sari with amazing beading on it. Only thing is it is a litlle tight so perfect motivation. I really want to fit in it properly so i now have a new mini goal. 6kg in 3 months. I think i can do it. It should make the sari fit nicely. I am so excited, never been to Fiji. And to make it easier, fiance has decided he wants to lose a few Kgs before going so he wants to come with me every afternoon. Of course starting from tomorrow because i have a work function in darling harbour tonight. So excited, gonna have to save heaps!
Tarz

Postby Mandie » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:04 pm

Great mini-goal there! Don't forget to post pics once you fit into it!!
Mandie

Postby Sas » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:59 am

Mandie is right that is a great mini goal :)

That is awesome that you can do it with you H2B now too. Always helps if you have another person doing it with you :)

Good luck!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:30 pm

That's a great incentive! Saris are so beautiful. I hope you post pics of the wedding later in the year so we can see it!
EvilWombatQueen

End Of Week 2

Postby Tarz » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:14 pm

Great news, its paying off, i have lost 1.6kg, which is fantastic since the scales didn't show any change last weekend... Still went out walking every night this weekend, even got a bit wet. I have eaten much better too. For any one that loves there vegies try the Indian stir fried vegies they have in the recipes section of the website, they are so yummy, i had them yesterday. I found out i have to eat more meat, i gave blood and was told my iron was bordering low, i could only just give blood.
Well time for week 3, i will hit it with great motivation, i'm so proud of myself.
Tarz

Postby milkyway » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:31 am

Congrats on your loss :) Fantastic effort. Keep it up! :)
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:39 pm

That's a terrific loss! I'll definitely have to try those Indian stir fried veggies. The recipe looks great! I've never thought to look for recipes on the main site before. Thanks for the tip. I'm definitely going to be looking for healthy meal ideas there from now on!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby ali76 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:04 pm

Well done Tarz!! That's fantastic...at this rate you'll have to take the Sari in :D

I'm joing the band wagon in wanting to see pics....Sari's are so beautiful and I'm sure you'll look equally as beautiful in it :P

AND - how much easier is it to eat healthily when you find food you enjoy eating?!

It really is a great motivator...my partner was given 2 vouchers to go on a cruise and swim with the dolphins...getting into a wet suit in public is one of my motivations!! 8)
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

End of week 3

Postby Tarz » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:04 am

Hi,

Just thought i would say how i am going so far although i cannot post my current weight until Monday because i am going camping and don't have my own scales yet. I am forced to only weigh myself once a week when i go to my parents. I really want to know if i have had any change. I have worked hard all week but don't feel any different, i have eaten loads of veg and small portions of everything else, even the foods i love i have only had a little. I behaved myself really well last night at Thursday night shopping. My fiance and i usually have chinese or Indian at the food court, he went off to get his chinese and i went upstairs to get a roast chicken 6 inch from subway. Every night i have gone for my walk (comning back sweating really bad) even the nights that i didn't want to i got to a point where i felt guilty and went at like 8:30. My fitness is definately getting better, i have a certain spot on my walk where i jog and eventually i want to be able to jog the whole thing and everyday i am able to jog longer.

I just feel the same, and my clothes are still fitting exactly the same. I'm not expecting them to suddenly be lose but... i don't know what i expect, i want some sort of visable difference, i have worked my butt off for three weeks now. Hopefully the scales are good to me. Any way i'll stop ranting and get back to work.

Will post weight Monday night.
Tarz

Re: Progress for Tarz

Postby milkyway » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:22 pm

Hey Tarz - hope you have a fun weekend away camping. Sounds like fun :)
All the best for Monday's weigh-in. Hope you start to notice some changes really soon.
Hang in there chickie :)
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

End of Week 3 Weigh In

Postby Tarz » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:41 pm

Well i was right, i don't weigh any different. But i'm not gonna let it deter me. I know i have done some really hard work during the week and my fitness has gotten better. I really should start taking my measurements and see if there is change there not just on the scales.

I was good when i was camping, i didn't drink to much, i didn't eat the doritos with everyone, and i didn't have bacon for breakfast i bought small cereal things. And i did lots of swimming and hiking to find good fishing spots so i think that was good for me.

Wish me luck for the next week, i really want to see a change this week.
Tarz

Next

Return to Personal Progress