It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:33 am

Free Newsletter

Progress for Tarz

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Progress for Tarz

Postby Tarz » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:30 am

Date: 17/03/08
Food eaten -
Breakfast: Special K Advantage with skim milk (1 cup of each)
Lunch: Wholegrain roll with tuna and a bowl of garden salad
Dinner: small cereal bowl of pasta bake made with sausages (i was too tired to cook so sam thought he was doing the right thing. bless him
Snacks: banana, 55g chocolate bar (i see an old habit creeping back!) hand full of mozarella cheese and protein shake before bed
Exercise: went to the gym at 8.30 only to find it colsing at 9am :x netball for 40 minutes.
Notes: not great but could be a lot worse. Found out my netball team won't be around next season because most weeks it is just 3 of us. It costs too much to pay for those not turning up. So now to decide if i find another team or put that money towards a gym membership.
Yesterday was smoke free.
Tarz

Postby Tarz » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:08 pm

Date: 18/03/08
Food eaten -
Breakfast: Special K Advantage with skim milk (1 cup of each)
Lunch: Wholegrain roll with tuna and a bowl of garden salad (small amount of creamy pasta salad afterwards - felt bad afterwards)
Dinner: mixed vegetables with sweet chilli sauce on top
Snacks: banana, orange, snack attack bar before the gym
Exercise: went to the gym and did small amount of cardio and mainly strength.
Notes: not much to tell.
Tarz

Postby Tarz » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:55 am

Date: 19/03/08
Food eaten -
Breakfast: banana (left my cereal at the office)
Lunch: roast vegitable fritatta and greek salad
Dinner: left over mixed veg, corn on the cob
Snacks: carrot
Exercise: Went to the gym and did cardio, had to keep pulling my pants up when i was jogging.
Notes: Worked out at stores yesterday so i couldn't eat properly or have a proper amount of water.
Looking forward to this week end i have absolutely nothing planed excpet for Monday. Mums birthday so we are going to Star City for the lunch time buffet (I can already see warning lights flashing) Will try to go to the gym but it will be closed tomorrow and Sunday and have shorter hours on Saturday and Monday.
Well Have a great long wekend everyone.

Tara
Tarz

Postby Tarz » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:39 am

Weigh in:

78.5KG!
Woohoo down 1kg, I am now past halway to my goal!!!

Don't think i need to record my food anymore, think i've got that under control, joined Fernwood gym this morning. I really enjoyed the 2 week trial. Did the body combat class and nearly died but i think that was cos i hadn't yet had enough water.
One of the girls commented on how hard i worked over the past week and a half that i have been going. Feelin good, feelin strong.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
Tarz

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:43 pm

Brilliant stuff, Tarz! Congrats on getting past the half-way mark. Yay you!

Glad you enjoyed Fernwood so much that you decided to join. I'm thinking of trying out the Fernwood gym closest to my uni. I'm wondering if I'll get to the gym more often if I can use it as an hour long break from study, rather than trying to slot it in before or after my day.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Tarz » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:14 am

Hi All,

Won't be on much today because i actually have a lot of work to do! :shock: Me Work!
Anyway, yesterday started of quite positive :D , went to an all you can eat buffet at Star City for mums birthday and i didn't gorge myself. i had one plate of food (nothing fried!) and a little dessert, i wasn't hungry ( i ate a good breakfast before going). So proud of myself :D . Even went for a 7km walk last night so i was quite happy with myself then fiance said something completely innoceently that i wasn't happy about. He was telling me how i was doing really well but he is glad i am still cuddly :shock: . CUDDLY! I DON"T WANT to be CUDDLY! :x :x :x He didn't mean it in a bad way but i want to be thin, i don't want to be sccary thin or anything, i want to be healthy and have curves in the right places but i don't want to be seen as cuddly, thats a polite way of saying fat! :evil: Now i just feel very deflated like my efforts haven't been enough :( . DOn't get me wrong i am still very proud of my efforts but i'm worried i will never get to where i want to be :cry: . I will always have an arse the size of a barn. I wasn't happy when watching TBL that Nicola who weighs more then me had 2 legs! :evil: I still look like my thighs are joined to the knee! :evil: Its not fair! :evil: What i want is to take 3 months off work and focus on me and get myself to the size i want to be. Not gonna happen, i have no annual leave up my sleeve since i have the Fiji trip coming up and can't afford to live off just Sams wage all though he deserves it after calling me CUDDLY! :evil:
I hope everyone had a good easter. :| What would really help my self esteem right now would be for someone to comment that i have done well, it won't happen but i'm sure. I guess diving into the pile of work i have to do today will help distract me.
Tarz

Postby ali76 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:08 am

Oh hun....

Right - you listen to me. I know it makes us feel good to hear other people say how good we're looking - but, you yourself KNOW how well you're doing!! You don't need to hear it from other people....know it in yourself!!

You're doing a wonderful thing for you life, your future, your body, your health!! Take a good look in the mirror and see how far you've come!! I can imagine that what your H2B said hurt, but YOU KNOW how far you've come!!

Use those angry feelings you have to keep going!!

I have faith in you!! :P

GO TARZ!!!

xo
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:42 am

Look at how far you've come already. You've done an amazing job Tarz! Don't get obsessed with one little word. What's the point on getting caught up on semantics when you're already over half way to goal weight? Seriously. He could have called you a vanilla scented porcupine and it wouldn't change the fact that you are nearly ten kilos lighter than when you started. Yay you!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Tarz » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:34 am

Hey thanxs for kick in the butt, i know that i have done really well i definately agree with that its just that sometimes its nice to hear it from someone you see most days so you know that everyone else can see your hard work.

EvilWombatQueen wrote:He could have called you a vanilla scented porcupine

I'd be happy for him to call me that, i like the smell of vanilla and porcipines are cute. But yes i am nearly 10kg lighter. I have less the 10 kg to lose and i am bloody proud of that!

ali76 wrote:I can imagine that what your H2B said hurt, but YOU KNOW how far you've come!!

I know he didn't mean it in the way it came across and i'm not angry at him for it, but it will be something that will torture me for a few days but that i guess will be a good thing because right now all i want to do is go to the gym and think about it some more to make me work harder.

Also that work i said i was diving into, i am trying so hard but i need to get hold of quite a few people to do most of it and nobody is at work! I think they all decide not to return after having 4 days off.
Tarz

Postby ali76 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:57 am

Good girl :P

Hey - how's the Sari looking these days?!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby Tarz » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:59 am

Tried them on yesterday. The alterations are nearly done. Mums done a great job. The red one is really really short though. Its like a crop top! so i might need to start doing some ab exercises. It at least has a wrap over the top. Can't wait to put them on properly.
Tarz

Postby lng86 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:26 pm

You are doing fabulously well!

You know in your heart how well you are doing... And also that your boyfriend's comment was an innocent one.

Not long now until you'll be at goal!!!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Tarz » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:11 am

Sam paid for his comment last night. He wanted to go to the movies when i got home from work and i told him no, i am going to the gym because i am cuddly! He laughed at me :|
Sam joined next generation gym last night for a 4 week trial (only costing $50) I was glad he went but don't know how long it will last. Would be really good if he went everyday when i go to the gym. Its just across the road to each other.
Also Sam might be quitting his job today :| He's not happy where he is, he's currently doing mobile mechanic but wants to move back into the workshop and his boss told him that to move back to the workshop he would have to take a paycut which is rediculous because you do way more work in the workshop. So he is going to see another workshop today, fingers crossed.
Tarz

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:38 am

Hi Tarz! It's great your partner joined the gym. It sounds like you're both at separate gyms. Is there a reason for this?

I hope Sam finds a new job soon. It sucks that his employer is threatening to give him a pay-cut for going back into the workshop. I've got my fingers crossed for him too!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Tarz » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:02 am

We were only going to different gyms because i wanted to go to fernwood, i feel a little more comfortable going to a womens gym. But Sams going to the gym didn't quite work out as planned. He went one day, then went to soccer training the next day and tore muscles in his legs. He can barely walk at the moment. And deep heat has become apart of our home and i can't stand the smell of it. i wanted to sleep out on the balcony most nights its that bad!As for his job, he did get one all lined up, more pay, more bonus and the chance to progress in the workshop so he took his resignation letter in on Monday and his boss paniced and has matched the offer and told him in 6 months when their new office is built he will be moving from workshop to office to train as some supervisor which will mean more money again and a company car (hopefully a mazda 3)
Any who i have started a new progress thread in the almost there sections to help motivate myself and keep myself positive.
Tarz

Previous

Return to Personal Progress