It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:27 am

Free Newsletter

.·:* Nikki's journey *:·.

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: .·:* Nikki's journey *:·.

Postby Tarz » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:26 am

Thats fantastic Nikki, I have been wondering where you have been. Congrats on geting married next year, its the perfect thing to get you motivated. Good to see you back.
Tara
Tarz

Postby Nikerz82 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:33 pm

Thanks sweety :D

And sorry to just drop off the face off the earth like that... Ive been in lazy mode since I got back from Bali. But Im happy to report I've only gained a smidgen of it back so me being lazy hasnt put me behind its just given me and my body a well deserved rest which I think will only help, I know before I went on holidays I was borderline platueing so now Ive had that break I think my body will go into shock once I start excercising again and It will keep coming off.
Gonna keep with the walking and cycling Like I did before bali aswell as add in toning work.

So what have you been up to? excercise wise... whats sort of toning work are you doing :)
Nikerz82

Postby Nikerz82 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:35 pm

PS - this mornings weight is 75.5 so thats what Im starting again from. :D

65 here I come !!
Nikerz82

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:17 pm

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, Nikki! That's great news!

Good luck with getting back into exercise. I've had a bit of a break recently, but because of back strain. I'm hoping that your theory of shocking the body back into losing is correct because that's what I desperately need at the moment! :lol:
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Tarz » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:29 pm

Nikerz82 wrote:So what have you been up to? excercise wise... whats sort of toning work are you doing

Well i have been trying a few things but not really done alot lately, i need a good kick up the bum. For stregth and toning i have been doing the machines at the gym that are weights for the arems and legs and particularly butt. Also did a conditioning class at the gym the other day that i loved so might stick eith that.

I hope your break does help you to get off to a good start.
Tarz

Postby Nikerz82 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:30 pm

Ouch! I hope your back feels better, I know all about how that feels, I had 12 months of backpain after my first child and it was horrid.
Has anyone done pilates before, I have heard its brilliant for toning just wondering if anyones had any personal success of their own with it :)
Nikerz82

Postby milkyway » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:00 pm

Congrats Nikki! Great news and excellent motivation :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby shelbel » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:22 pm

Congrats on getting engaged!! :D Well done on getting back into it, sometimes a break is just whats needed to get refreshed and ready to tackle it again!! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby wilmawalrus » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:27 pm

Hi Nikki

Yes, I did about six months of pilates once a week, and I found it really helped my back. I have had back problems on and off forever, one of them being a slight scoliosis, and the pilates is great for strengthening your back muscles, which makes for less likelihood of your back "going out".

I am trying to get back into some pilates at the moment actually - Special K actually have free DVDs of Stott Pilates at the moment, and I got a couple of them - have only done one so far, but it is quite good.

Let me know how you get on.

Lisa xx

Finished detox but staying on track - and it's paying off!!
wilmawalrus

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:34 pm

wilmawalrus wrote:I am trying to get back into some pilates at the moment actually - Special K actually have free DVDs of Stott Pilates at the moment, and I got a couple of them - have only done one so far, but it is quite good.

Do the DVDs come in the box of Special K or do you have to order them? And how big a box of Special K will I have to buy to get one? :lol:
EvilWombatQueen

Postby B'sgirl » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:17 pm

Hi Nik,

Ok I'm a bit slow, but CONGRATS on the engagement!!! :D

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby Nikerz82 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:00 pm

Aww thanks guys. I feel a bit silly accepting the congrats because we were actually engaged 5 years ago but thankyou all the same thats sweet. :D
Nikerz82

Postby Nikerz82 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:41 am

Hey guys . Hope everyone is going great, sorry to those I befriended and then just flucked off and left in the lurch, Ive been mia as some of you might have noticed and I just wanted to say sorry and Im back on board! To be honest Ive had a really rough few months not long after we announced our wedding by sheer friggen miracle somehow I managed to fall pregnant and lets keep in mind, I cant well have always been led to beleive I cannot conceive naturally , especially given that my last two pregnancies were basically IVF so anyways I found out I was preggas which of course shocked me aswell as everyone and of course I went and post poned the whole wedding moved all my dates back and then I find out im a miscarriage waiting to happen which resulted in a d&c to finish the job 2 weeks ago, so yeahs its been pretty poxed and of course during my pregnant time" excercise was the last thing on my mind and My god this is the longest hello and explanation ever lol sorry im rambling on and on.... but never the less just wanted to say hello, Im back! and have a wedding happening in august and about 10 -15 more kilos I wanna loose so and I know I can count on this group for the motivation I seem to be lacking. tomoorw im gonna weigh and mesure and you know im even gonna throw a walk in for good measure...look out world skinny bride coming through!!
Nikerz82

Postby Nikerz82 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:43 am

Oh man how sad is that ticker, just noticed it said 73.7 my going to bali weight, Im at least 76-77 now.... gonna have to change that lol!
Nikerz82

Postby hippy_shake » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:44 am

Hey,
Glad to have you back on board :) Sorry to hear you've had a rough time lately, but I love your optimism about being a skinny bride!! :) Weddings are such a good motivation to keep on loosing weight :)
All the best,
Jane
Jane :)

SW:80- 21/05/08
CW:68.5
GW:60

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6qtd3I/]
hippy_shake

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress