It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:45 am

Free Newsletter

Katie's Journey

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Katie's Journey

Postby kittykat84 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:50 pm

Thanks guys!!

I'm feeling a bit better now - I have on and off days but I'm still getting really bloated and get lots of pain from that. I'm going to try and cut out certain foods from my diet and see if that helps! I'm having an endoscopy on Tuesday just coz my doc wants to have a look down the other end - why not!! He said also to rule out crohn's disease in the small bowel. We'll see how it goes but I'm happy and want to put the whole experience behind me!!

On a lighter note - I'm back playing netball again following my knee reconstruction which I had 2 years ago and I'm loving it!! I forgot how much I love netty (except big tall girls that knock me over all the time) :P I hate being short.

Ali - Good to hear you're off the crutches! I know exactly how you feel, it's so frustrating being injured! hope you're back on you're feet in no time! Glad you're enjoying you're new place - how exciting!!!

I've managed not to gain any weight through this whole debacle! I'm sitting around 76.7 or so but I'll do an official weigh in on monday!! I'm back at the gym and netty helps too, and I've just started lite n easy because I'm sooo busy at the moment I thought I'd try it for a little while so I don't have to cook!! keep you updated.

Thanks again for all the support - it's so great to be back too!
kittykat84

Postby ali76 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:55 pm

Aaww...I'm jealous! Who are you playing for? And where? Need anymore players?! :P

Not great that you're still feeling unwell...I don't really know what to say - I guess you're doing everything you can to look after yourself :P

Well done on not putting on any weight during all of this...I wold've been reaching for the chocolate - or red wine!

xo
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby holly80 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:26 pm

Congrats on getting into netball again. I gather your a shooter ?

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby kittykat84 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:54 pm

I'm playing for Flinders Uni. Dunno if we need more players, but I'll ask!!

I can play shooter - but only if we don't have good ones ehehehe. I'm better in defence but shooting is fun!
kittykat84

Postby milkyway » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:23 pm

You've had a scary time lately, Katie. So relieved to hear it's not the Big C. I had some small trouble (comparatively) with my digestive system earlier this year, so I can empathise on some level.

I used to love playing netball, except for the late night mid-winter games. Brrr!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby ali76 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:04 pm

Is that your gorgeous, precious little kitten?? I love him / her!! :P
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby kittykat84 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:47 pm

It's not my kitten, but mine did look very similar when she was that size!! She's a russian blue and totally adorable!
kittykat84

Postby kittykat84 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:46 pm

Being so busy with work, netball, housework etc I thought I'd try lite n easy a go this week. I am loving it!! It's so good because I don't have to cook anything, it all comes in little packages for each day so I can just pick it up and go to work. My weigh in this week was 76.9kg so I've stayed around the same weight since I went off the rails for a bit. Hopefully my success on the first week of lite n easy will show on the scales. The food is really yummy too!
kittykat84

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:35 pm

Glad to hear you're so enjoyably busy, Katie. Let us know how Lite 'n Easy goes for you. I had a friend who did it with great success. She lost heaps of weight and, most importantly, she's kept it off for several years now.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby kittykat84 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:32 pm

Thanks ali,

I love that pic of you, it's gorgeous!
kittykat84

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:43 pm

Thanks! The photo was taken from a good angle with good lighting on a good hair day. Sadly I don't look like that all the time!

How's the netball going? I really envy people who are good at team sports. Quite frankly I suck at them!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby chubbywife79 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:25 pm

Hey there well done on losing 5kg so far and staying the same when you fell off the rails. I would love to do lite and easy. Is it expensive?
chubbywife79

Postby kittykat84 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:02 pm

It doesn't matter you still look beautiful!! I am loving netball!! Our team isn't that great and we haven't won a game yet!! But I'm just glad to be back on the court. My knee is feeling really good too so that's a bonus.

CW - Lite n easy for me is $135.00 per week for breakfast lunch and dinner (incl morning and afternoon snacks) and that's for the 1500 calorie option. I love the food it's so yummy!
kittykat84

Postby kittykat84 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:38 am

I am so back on the bandwagon! lol. I have been eating so well all week with my lite n easy. I am not tempted at all (even though I had about 4 fantales last night because someone brought a packet to work!). I cheated a bit and weighed myself this morning and it said 76.0! I am so excited - bring on weigh in on monday. I might finally get my facial soon!
kittykat84

Postby lng86 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:21 pm

Yay!!! That's so exciting. I love rewards for reaching certain goals.

You're almost there!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress