It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:55 pm

Free Newsletter

Katie's Journey

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Katie's Journey

Postby kittykat84 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:28 pm

Thanks Ing!!

OMG I am SO excited!

In 2004 I bought a pair of jeans which I think I wore once and then never fit me again. For some reason I have always kept them in hope that I could fit into them again one day! Well!! Over the past few months I have been trying to put them on a few times but could never pull them above my thighs.. Today I put them on and not only did they pull up - I could do up the buttons and the zip!!!!! I was like :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :!: :!: :!: :!: Theyre still a little bit tight (and I have a bit of a muffin top) but they do up!!! I was so excited

Just thought I'd share!

Katie xoxox
kittykat84

Postby lng86 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:36 pm

That's fantastic!

I knew us women kept our skinny clothes for a reason!!!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby ali76 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:55 pm

OMG....you've lost 6 kilos already!!! It feels like it was only a few weeks ago you joined the forum - well done you!!

And well done on the skinny jeans! It's so great to see how far you've come - to really visualise it!

I'm justifiably (is that a word?!) impressed....I'd better get my act together though - you'll be over taking me in no time!!

xoxox
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:31 pm

Good on you with the jeans, Katie. That's fantastic! And much cheaper than having to go out and buy new ones! :wink:
EvilWombatQueen

Postby kittykat84 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:56 pm

Thanks ladies!! I acutally did buy some new ones because my skinny jeans aren't really in fashion so much anymore. But I haven't bought jeans since that pair (because I could never fit into them) and I refused to shop in larger girls shops! So I bought my first pair of jeans in 5 years last saturday - and an awesome bomber jacket (which was a size 12) wahoo!!
kittykat84

Postby kittykat84 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:54 pm

Argh - I am annoyed!!!

Ok so I did my weigh in this morning - 76.3 which is a loss of 200g but I am peeved. There were times during the week last week when I weighed myself and it was much lower (75.6 was the lowest). So why did it go up today?? I'm not sure but I'm not happy!! Hopefully it means I get a bigger loss next week :( :oops: :cry:

I keep sabotaging myself too!! I do really well for a few days then I go completely off the rails. I need to refocus about what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. The overeating devil has come out :evil: :evil: :evil:
kittykat84

Postby ali76 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:00 pm

Let me guess....the binge monster paid you a visit this weekend when it was cold and raining?? ME TOO!!

I love the cooler weather but it does NOTHING for my diet!

Just remember that you still lost and even if it happens slowly, you're making your way towards your goal. Just look at the clothes you're fitting into now!

You're right though - remember why you started this, and where you want to get to. You know what you have to do and yes, you can do it!!!

I'll get the pom poms out if I have to.....!!! :P
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
ali76

Postby kittykat84 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:04 pm

Thanks Ali! I know I can count on you to put a smile on my face!! The binge monster did visit me this week - especially when I was at the football on saturday night and I ate a huge choc chip cookie worth 450calories and 17g fat!!! I felt so gross after eating it!

The cheer squad inside me has seemed to be on holidays at the moment. I can't find any determination whatsoever. Need to get fired up again!
kittykat84

Postby ali76 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:13 pm

Think of that cookie in a positive way - 6 months ago, you might've eaten it and not given it a second thought...now, you know it was 450 calories and 17 grams of fat! You're educating yourself, reading labels and processing what you're eating - thats a great thing!

I know it's not an excuse, but how hard is it to find motivation when it's cold and raining! All I wanted to do all weekend was drink cups of tea (a bonus I guess since 6 months ago it would've been red wine!) and eat chocolate while sitting my fat butt on the couch with my quilt!! :oops: :shock: :roll:

Do you still have netball this week?

One bad thing though....PLEASE tell me you're not a Port supporter!!! :shock: .....slowly putting the red, blue and gold pom poms away....
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
ali76

Postby kittykat84 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:39 pm

That's true - I guess it's a good thing I know whats going in my mouth (and what shouldn't be!!) I felt the same - just wanted to rug up and spend the whole weekend inside and warm!

We play on saturday's and I also have training on tuesday night so hopefully I'll run that cookie off!!! eheheheh

And NO!! I'm not a Port supporter, my hubby made me go coz we had free tickets so I sat there completely bored the whole time. Go Crows!!
kittykat84

Postby ali76 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:01 pm

Phew!!! Thank goodness for that!! :mrgreen:

I think the game on Saturday would've well and truly made up for the cookie! See - months ago you would've eaten the cookie, not worried about it and not had the exercise to burn it off....you're doing well!!

Pom poms on their way back out.... :lol:
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
ali76

Previous

Return to Personal Progress