It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:28 am

Free Newsletter

Katie's Journey

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Katie's Journey

Postby kittykat84 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:48 pm

I didn't get to weigh in this morning, I woke up late and had to gobble my breakfast down. I shall weigh tomorrow!!
kittykat84

Postby ali76 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:52 pm

How are you feeling today Katie?
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby kittykat84 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:30 pm

Not too bad thanks Ali. I had to work and I was really tired but I came home and had a nap then went to the gym, had a massive workout and now I feel great!! And how are you this lovely day?
kittykat84

Postby ali76 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:42 pm

Oh good!! Glad you're feeling better :D

I'm doing well....ate WAY too much for lunch (Indian with our board members who are here from Perth) so I slugged it out at the gym....and wasn't hungry for dinner so just had an apple!

The gym made me feel SO much better too :P If only I had more time to spend there....?!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
ali76

Postby kittykat84 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:37 pm

I know! I wish I didn't have to work I could spend so much time training!! I weighed in this morning..............

77.5!!!!!!!!!!! wahooooo 700g from a crappy week!! I'm heaps happy with that. not long til my facial yay!

My back is playing up again :( I am getting frustrated because I want to push myself harder at the gym but the pain is stopping me!!
kittykat84

Postby ***absolute_zero*** » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:51 pm

Congrats on your lose Kate!
Hope your back gets better soon!
Take care
Tam
~~~Hugs Tam~~~

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzOso3A/]
[/url]

***absolute_zero***

Postby ali76 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:50 am

OMG....you're flying along! That's fantastic...i want to lose 700 grams in a crappy week too!!

Well done hun, you must be so proud of yourself!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
ali76

Postby kittykat84 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:55 am

Thanks Tam!! I'm stoked!

I had my PT today- OMG he worked me to the bone!!! I am soo sore already and my legs feel like jelly!!! I have another session tomorrow so I'll see how that goes too! I have dropped a size in my top half now - down to size 12, but still a 14 in my pants etc. Getting there slowly!!

Just a bit worried about my back. I have rang the neurosurgeon to ask if I can get in any quicker and they have had a cancellation so I am going to see him on thursday next week. I'm worried. Hopefully it will all be fine!

I was watching TBL last night and I could so relate to what sean was saying about the emotional side of weight loss. I feel like I have grown so much as a person over the past 7 weeks and I feel so much more confident, in myself but also just in general. I have realised that what I am doing is so beneficial to my health and I now see my body in a whole new light. Instead of it being this thing I was attached to and never really liked, I now see my body as a reflection of my health (both mental and physical) and as a gift I have been given and must look after properly. I have also realised how unhealthy I used to be!! It's a great feeling and hopefully it keeps getting better!

Katie
kittykat84

Postby big_love » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:07 pm

Katie...your doing so awesome well done. I hope your back is feeling better...can you ask your PT about some stretches that might help it?
140/117/85
big_love

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:21 pm

You're doing brilliantly, Katie! Keep up the good work. I hope your back gets better soon. It's always so frustrating when you can't exercise at 100% because of injury or illness. :(
EvilWombatQueen

Postby kittykat84 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:27 pm

Thanks guys

My PT suggested pilates which I have been doing... Not really sure what else I can do at this stage so I might have to wait until I see my Doc
kittykat84

Postby kittykat84 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:03 am

I just ate some chocolate :oops: but it was only a couple of pieces of dark chocolate with almonds in it!! Could have been worse. That's my chocolate allowance for the week!!

I had my PT again this morning. OMG this guy must hate me cos he just drills me every time!! He loves interval training so I was doing that on the rower and the x trainer. I was soo sweaty and hot, but I guess that's a good sign. He said I should aim to lose 1kg per MONTH! but I am aiming for more than that!! I have lost almost 5kg in 7 weeks so I think that's a more realistic goal.

My brother is coming to visit from Sydney for easter in 3 weeks - I haven't seen him since december so I'm hoping that he will notice a difference in me!! He is super fit and is usually good at telling if ppl have lost/put on weight so I'm really looking forward to seeing him. (and because I miss him so much!)
kittykat84

Postby ali76 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:21 am

What gym do you go to again? And sorry for asking, but how much does your PT cost?? I love going to the gym but think I need to step it up a bit and would LOVE a PT!!

Sounds like you're enjoying it too!

I'm sure your brother will notice a difference - you're doing so well!!

Oh - and don't worry about the chocolate....just incorporate it into your daily calorie allowance!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
ali76

Postby kittykat84 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:34 am

I go to Fitness First - I use the one in the city and the one at Marion! My PT is $500 for 10 x 60min sessions. I thought that was expensive, but I have definitely noticed a difference already since starting with him (I've had my 2 biggest losses per week - 0.9kg and 0.7kg). He's really good and super nice!
kittykat84

Postby ali76 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:01 pm

That's right - I remember now! I might have a look at the one in the city since I'll be working in North Adelaide...might be convenient!

That's not too bad I don't think for a PT....even if you did your 10 sessions and then went out on your own with what they've taught you...hhhmm....gonna look at their site right now!!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
ali76

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress