It is currently Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:50 am

Free Newsletter

Tam's journey

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Tam's journey

Postby big_love » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:41 pm

wow Ali the rice paper rolls sound amazing, and something I haven't made before either so will definantly give them a go, thank you!

So the circuit went well on Sunday, Although I am still really sore, especially in my calfs and shins...I did a lot of skipping with the jump rope, and Chris put me through a lot of stuff he does for footy training, as well as lifting weights and the usual sit ups, push ups, lunges, squats, exercise bike, plank etc...What do you guys think about me being sore? Does it mean i'm not stretching enough? Im not really sure...?

FINALLY my weight is starting to shift again...It went back up to 127.9kg for a while there, but as of this afternoon it was 125.3kg which I am very happy about. I don't know what the chance of being back in my skinny jeans by my birthday (16.04) is, but at the moment, I am happy with just eating better, moving more and becoming generally healthier....I'm starting to like the person looking back at me in the mirror a little bit more each day. :mrgreen:

Love to all :wink:
140/117/85
big_love

Postby miss_viva » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:54 pm

I had rice paper rolls for lunch today, and they were so delicious! Definately give them a try :)

Re: your soreness - I'm not too sure what it could be from. Perhaps you are exercising muscles that you don't usually use, or you're working out a higher intensity than your body is used to? Changes to your usual exercise routine might "awaken" some muscles too and give them more of a workout than they're used to. To be on the safe side, it might be worth spending a bit more time stretching next time, and see if that affects how you feel afterwards.

Congratulations on your weightloss too, and I'm really happy that you're feeling so positive about yourself lately!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby HappyGirl83 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:09 pm

Your birthday is 2 days before mime, woot to the April babies!!

Congrats on your loss, it is such a fantastic feeling once the scales start shifting again!!
My journey so far...

Sick and tired of wasting my 20's being fat!!
HappyGirl83

Previous

Return to Personal Progress