It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:45 am

Free Newsletter

Nicky's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Nicky's Progress

Postby Bel Diamante » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:56 pm

Hi guys I'm back again after the christmas break, and thank God I didn't put on any weight. I'm still the same as I was when I left you guys in December. Well I'm back and refreshed and giving it my all now. I've started daily cardio exercises from home. Some of you know that last year I bought a bike from a garage sale but was unable to ride, or do any exercise because of a bad knee injury. Well that is almost 90% better now and I've started getting back in the swing of things. One day I walk for 30 mins then the next day I ride around the block, then the next walk, then ride, then you get the picture. The riding in particular has stirred up my knee a little but I'm starting slow, and eventually i'll build up to riding a few km's.

Love youz all and I'm glad to be back!!!

Bring it on!!
xx Nic xx
Current Measurements
Start Bust: 133cm Now: 130cm
Start Waist: 127cm Now: 125cm
Start Hips: 148cm Now: 144cm
Bel Diamante

Re: Nicky's Progress

Postby shelbel » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:13 pm

Hey Bel, good to see you back and no worse off for the xmas break :D

I do remember a certain picture of you hooning around on a bike so good on you for keeping up with it, its so easy over xmas to say 'to heck with it all' so good on you for not!! :D

Keep up the great work!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby GoddessInside » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:24 am

Yaaaaay you're back :D

Glad to hear that your knee is at 90% and that you didn't put anything on over Xmas ! So looking forward to seeing your updates :)
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby Nikerz82 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:42 am

Nice tatty. I got 2 myself and planning my third.

Best of luck and loss to you, your doing better then me I gained 5 kilos over chrisssy and then had to spend 2 weeks on my own military style fat camp loosing it again. :x

You can do it!! :D
Nikerz82

Postby Bel Diamante » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:52 pm

Hi Guys, its me again! WOO!

Anyhu, I'm going back to the gym now. My new trainer Cameo has done up a program for me to suit my current health issues. She told me that realistically I can lose up to 25kg before the wedding in October, if I stick to it this time. I have to stick to it.
xx Nic xx
Current Measurements
Bel Diamante

Postby katerina » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:47 am

Hi Nicky, I am a newbie here, and i just stop to say hello. Nice tattooo.
Not a very good english speaker, but I am tryin'

katerina

Postby Bel Diamante » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:29 pm

Thanks Nikerz82 and katerina. It was a very big decision for me to get the tatt, and not everyone in my family is/was supportive, but I got it for the right reasons (long story - stems back to childhood), and I'm loving it!! But the best and only thing that matters is that my beautiful fiance' absolutely loves it too!!

As for the weightloss over xmas, hmmm. My scales are old but at the time I thought they were correct. But I went back to the gym after a yr on friday and they weighed me again (I couldn't believe they still had my weight printout from a yr ago!! coz they chucked everything else out coz i hadn't been in a yr), I have actually put 5kgs on since this time last yr :cry: ....... guess I'll be chucking those scales out. I've decided that I'm gonna stick with monthly weigh-ins at the gym, and not be so obsessed with weighing myself everyday. The good thing to come out of it though is that my fat percentage is actually down a little bit from a yr ago, meaning i've gained muscle in the last year. And being that muscle weighs more than fat, I suppose the 5kg gain is not tooooooooo bad. But I'm back at the gym doing intensive cardio workouts, so I'm really looking forward to the results, and knowing I'm gonna look hot in my wedding dress is extra motivation.
xx Nic xx
Current Measurements
Bel Diamante

Postby Bel Diamante » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:37 pm

I think I might actually be losing weight???????? maybe??? my boobs appear slightly smaller, and the stretch marks aren't as filled out as they were a week ago when i restarted. Maybe the gym work really is giving me the results i need, but its a pity i only get weighed monthly, but i suppose monthly weigh ins have their advantage. Dunno, I mean TTOM finished a week ago so i wouldn't expect them to be as full now as they were then anyway. Hmmmm....... will have to see how i go next week.
xx Nic xx
Current Measurements
Bel Diamante

Postby MagicGirl79 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:29 pm

Monthly weigh-ins should be good cause you'll have a huge loss and be completely motivated for the next month!!!

Congrats for getting back into the gym, you'll soon be addicted like many others :lol:
Cheers,
Kate
MagicGirl79

Postby katerina » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:49 pm

and how is your diet now?
Not a very good english speaker, but I am tryin'

katerina

Postby GoddessInside » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:03 pm

Hun, 25kgs for your wedding is completely do able ! When are you having your dress made ?
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby Bel Diamante » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:49 pm

GoddessInside wrote:Hun, 25kgs for your wedding is completely do able ! When are you having your dress made ?

Once the material gets off layby LOL. I'm thinking 2-3 months time she'll start making them. I figure I can lose a good 5 - 8kg in that time.

As for diet, well I've been a bit naughty the last few days cause I've been out to Texas QLD (a blink and you miss it country town) to visit family, and the only place to get take out sells fried this or battered that. I wasn't happy, but hey I had to eat something. But yeh I'm back to eating healthy today, which I am happy about. I'm taking a lettuce and tuna salad to work tomorrow for lunch.
xx Nic xx
Current Measurements
Bel Diamante

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:31 pm

I hate it when you can't find healthy take-away! Oh well, at least you're back home and can start eating healthily again. Good luck! I'm sure you're going to look gorgeous on your wedding day.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Bel Diamante » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:54 pm

Just my luck................................................................ I won the Easter Raffle :shock: :? :|

I had some chocolate too, and it slowed me down with my work out today. But my trainer said that you have to have some every now and then otherwise you end up craving bad then bingeing. I heard and said that many times though. Didn't make me feel less guilty though. But I made the good decision to give most of it away to random ppl on the spot...... made their day brighter though.

But hows that for irony, I start to lose weight again, then I win an Easter Raffle :P
xx Nic xx
Current Measurements
Bel Diamante

Postby Tarz » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:49 am

Well done on winning the raffle and giving the chocolate away to random people. If you can control yourself around chocolate then go ahead and have a small amount every so often. I found i can't be controlled around it and am no longer allowed to have any anymore because i won't know what i am doing until its gone. :oops:
Tarz

Next

Return to Personal Progress