It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:32 am

Free Newsletter

Nicky's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Nicky's Progress

Postby Siana-leah » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:34 pm

Sorry that u had to go through all of that....definitely rest up and relax...u need it!!
Get well soon!! :D :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wWJeIU2/]
[/url]
Siana-leah

Postby Bel Diamante » Wed May 07, 2008 8:46 pm

Hi everyone!

Well I joined up with Betty Baxter today as I just can't seem to kickstart my loss, or I'm just not getting the numbers I want.
My starting weight for BB is 138.7kg. Well atleast I'm still down on my heaviest, and If anything have lost approx 3kg in the last 2 months. I'm excited about this and hope to notice a difference soon.

I realise weightloss takes it time, and I also realise I need patience to see the results. But when 2 months go by with hardly any difference you start to wonder whats happening.

xoxo
Nic
xx Nic xx
Current Measurements
Start Bust: 133cm Now: 130cm
Start Waist: 127cm Now: 125cm
Start Hips: 148cm Now: 144cm
Bel Diamante

Postby Tarz » Wed May 07, 2008 9:26 pm

Hi Nicky, I'm glad you are back again and everything got sorted out from before.
What is the Betty Baxter program i have never heard of it.
Tarz

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed May 07, 2008 9:46 pm

I've never heard of it either.

Don't worry about 'only' losing 3kg in 2 months. If you'd been doing that steadily over the last couple of years you'd be at goal by now! While it's frustrating to not get dramatic results when you put in a lot of effort think about how much you've lost so far and how much better you'll feel in a couple of years time when you've lost the rest of the weight and hopefully it will put it all in perspective.

Good luck! :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Bel Diamante » Wed May 07, 2008 10:04 pm

Betty Baxter is very similar to Tony Ferguson, and is still relatively new from what I can gather. But the meal replacement shakes are of slightly different make up. Its the same principle of replacing two meals a day with the shakes, then eating ur vegies and lean meat for dinner, two pieces of fruit per day etc etc etc. But you get to include more good "on the list" foods into the diet than TF. You also get to record all your eating into a special diary so you can see where you are up to. I find that the diary, even for day 1, is a fantastic tool for keeping me motivated. The only reason I chose it over going back into Tony Ferguson was location. The chemist that does BB is just a short walk up the road.
xx Nic xx
Current Measurements
Bel Diamante

Postby tania2573 » Wed May 07, 2008 10:13 pm

Hi Nicky good luck on your BB program,i hope it gives you the kickstart your looking for.Congrats on your loss so far :)
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby Bel Diamante » Thu May 15, 2008 1:15 am

Woodie woo Woodie woo!! I've gotten rid of 1.6kg in my first week! Am very happy with that result considering I ate like crap at my inlaws on the weekend (pretty hard when all thats on the menu is pizza and hamburgers). But yes, Am loving the BB program, and in no way am i feeling hungry on this one. I'm starting to get results which i am happy with!!!!
xx Nic xx
Current Measurements
Bel Diamante

Postby Bel Diamante » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:20 am

Wow! I can't believe its been almost a year since my last progress report!!
What a year! I managed to lose about 5kgs before my wedding in October 2008, but put it back on after the wedding and over this last christmas period! GRRRRR :evil:

Good thing is, I just did my measurements, as follows
Bust:133cm
Waist:129cm
Hips:149cm

So whilst my hip measurements haven't changed, I'm actually down a bit in my bust and waist measurements than a year ago..... even though I weigh slightly more (although that could be excess fluid).

Not too bad for the year, considering i only lost 5kg then put it back on plus more again. Atleast I haven't put anymore cms on.

I am starting on Tony Ferguson again on Monday, as I know this program has worked well with me before. My hubby and I want nothing more than to start a family, and although my hormones for PCOS have all come back within normal limits (Halle-freaken-lulia!), we put it down to my weight holding me back with concieving. We can only hope and pray that losing weight does the trick!
My hubby is also going on a diet with me, and has said he wants to lose 10kg. He is 180cm and currently weighs 88kg. We had a good talk tonight about it all and he said that he is going to walk to my new job in the afternoon with our dog, and walk home with me. I start my new job on Monday also, which is approx 2kms down the road, so that means with me walking to work then home, I will be getting about 45mins of walking in. And hubby will be getting his exercise too! My hubby is 100% behind me and always says how beautiful I am just as I am. He asked me tonight what size i realistically wanted to get down to, and I said i'd be happy at a size 16. He said to me that when I reach size 18 (thats all he wanted me to lose LOL) that he would buy me a nice expensive dress and he'd take me out somewhere special! I can't wait!! :D
xx Nic xx
Current Measurements
Bel Diamante

Postby Bel Diamante » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:25 am

EDIT ON ABOVE POST>>>>>

This was me a year ago

Bust: was 134cm now 129cm
Waist: was 132cm now 126cm
Hips: was 151cm now 149cm

What I meant to say above is that I am still down on all of my original measures, even though my weight is up slightly.
I got my numbers mixed up!
xx Nic xx
Current Measurements
Bel Diamante

Postby starr22 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:01 am

Hi Bel Diamante :D Nice to meet u. Good luck with everything, I'm sure you will do really well on the Tony ferguson programe. Good luck with it all. Looking forward to following your progress and getting to know u.

OOOh and by the way, had a look at your pics in the other thread, you were a beautiful bride hun, looked like a gorgeous wedding :D You are very lucky to have such a lovely supportive husband :D If only they could all be like that :wink:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqP0t7v/]
[/url]
starr22

Postby milkyway » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:07 am

Welcome back Nicky :) I'm recently back here again myself. All the best for your new plan. Must be great having a job just 2km away.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Bel Diamante » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:44 pm

Thanks Starr22 and milkyway! Hopefully I'll stick to it this time. At least hubby is there to give me a kick up the backside if needed!
xx Nic xx
Current Measurements
Bel Diamante

Postby Shalimar » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:26 pm

Best of luck with it all Bel.

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby Bel Diamante » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:14 am

Thanks Shalimar!

Well good news everyone! I'm down 2cm on my hips and bust and down 3cm on my waist!! :o :D
I'm not meant to weigh in until Monday but Monday is a Public Holiday and I work office hours on Mondays so would'nt be able to weigh in. I've decided to weigh in today, as Saturdays are generally a free day with my two jobs, and no shops are open on Sunday where I live. Just waiting for hubby to finish work, then I'm off for my first official weigh in. Oooo I'm SO excited! I know I have lost weight this week! The measurements tell me I have!! AHHHHH!! lol.

As a rundown of the week.... The first two days were really hard, as to be expected, but on Wednesday (day 3) my body was starting to get into a routine. Exercise wise I managed to work to and from work for 2 days (an hour trip a day), but on wednesday I took the car because my muscles were so sore. I think I pushed myself too hard as I am not used to exercising. Yesterday I was feeling better, so did some vigorous work around home (i.e. moving furniture, vigorous vacuuming, and ran up and down the back flight of stairs a few times), am feeling really good today muscle pain wise. I am planning on walking to work on Tuesday when the surgery opens again. And I'll also try to fit in another big walk during the week. If I gradually build up with the exercise I'll be able to do more.
Diet wise: I stuck to the diet for the first 3 days. Day 4 was my mums Birthday Party, and whilst I had salad for lunch, I ended up having some naughty stuff i.e. cake and icecream and potato salad. I didn't have any shakes that day as I figured my carb intake would be high enough without it. I still had my fruit though. Day 5 and today i've stuck to the diet so far. As I said before something must have worked because i have lost centermetres, and my boobs stretch marks are hollowing out and getting closer together.
Am soooooo excited about my weigh in!!!!

Watch this space...........
xx Nic xx
Current Measurements
Bel Diamante

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:30 am

You're doing really well, Nicky. Congrats on your success so far! You've done really well sticking to your diet for so many days this week. I personally find the first week the hardest because your body just isn't used to it. Once it gets more routine for you it'll be easier to stick to.

Keep up the good work!
EvilWombatQueen

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress