It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:19 am

Free Newsletter

Jess's Progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Jess's Progress

Postby jestxx » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:22 am

Ok, so I started at 76kg at the begining of March, I am hoping to get to 65kg by October this year (my birthday). If not, then by summer at least! At the moment I am 74kg. I will be posting here weekly with new weights and eventually new clothing sizes. I am currently a 14/16.
jestxx

Postby Jo » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:55 pm

Hi Jess,

Hey It looks like you and I are at the same levels here on everything. :lol:

I was 74.4 (size 14) at the beginning of this journey (as I have only just joined the Forum also) and I am aiming to get to the low 60's by Sept this year - if not earlier. :wink:
and last but not least, I am also an October baby (Scorpio).

So yeah ... a little bit of useless info there, but interesting none the less. 8)

By Monday's weigh in ... I will hopefully have dropped a little :wink: but I weighed myself this morning and I am pleased to say I am currently sitting on 72.8kg.

I have finally pulled my finger out and have made myself attend the local gym. This has only just happened in the last week :oops: but already I am losing a little weight, so that is keeping me positive. :D

My reasons for making the shift to the gym was, for one week, I only did a puney 35 min's worth of exercise and found myself making all the excuses in the world as to why I couldn't make time OR didn't have the energy.

So, I dragged my sorry @$$ to the gym and booked into the Body Workout classes, which I am pleased to say, I am a little excited about attending. I find that with the Instructor there pushing me on I seem to go that little bit further than what I would if I was alone.

I have also made a deal with myself that I am going to ride to the gym and ride home when I can, simply because it's only 3km's away and I may as well. It has nothing to do with wanting to, I just figure if I'm sore and tired I may as well push it that little bit further.

I keep thinking (visualizing) how I want to look and how I want to feel in the future and that is what seems to give me the inspiration (well so far anyway) :wink:

I would love to know how & what your doing each day in regard to Food and Exercise .... I think that this is the whole purpose of the Forum, y'know to kinda cheer each other on and plug away at it so we can let each other know our success's :P and of course our not-so-success's :(
for me it's kind of like an invisible monitor which keeps me thinking "I dont want to go backwards, I am going forwards"

When I posted my last weigh in I had managed to return to my original weight - My thoughts were : "Good'on'ya Jo .... a lot of good that's going to do you"
So I kicked myself in the butt and off I went ..... so far so good too ...

So this week I have surprised myself and managed to control my eating through-out the day, drink at least 1.5Ltr's of water per day and exercise. And I feel fantastic for it too ......

As far as the exercise goes ....
On Wednesday I did a 30 min walk and weights for 45min's. Yesterday I rode to the gym and back (6km's) and did a Body Pump class for an hour (which killed me :shock: ) and this arvo I am going off to a Body Balance class (1hr). Saturday will be Deep Water Running (1 hr) and Sunday the old killer Legs/Butts & Thighs class with my 6km ride.

So I will be posting my success's and defeats first thing Monday morning, with hopefully more positive results. Hope to hear from you soon.

:wink: Cheers ~ Jo
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Jo

Postby jestxx » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:48 pm

Hey Jo!!!
Wow thats great, someone I can relate to, I dont have quite as much motivation as you by the sounds of it hehe! I am currently trying for my license, so driving everywhere! Also can't join the gym until I have a few more lessons under my belt, but hoping to the wednesday afetr next. I try to excercise at least an hour a day and vary what I do. Yesterday I went for a run on the beach for 45 and a 25 minute walk to work. It's really hard not having anyone nearby I can workout with. I go to Body Power, the closest gym to me, but its about 6k's away I think. Where I am, Mandurah, W.A. we dont have too many gyms, but luckily we have beaches and the locals are friendly. Talk soon! My next weigh in is monday! Scarey!
jestxx

Postby jestxx » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:44 am

I forgot it was weigh day today :( I weighed after breakfast and one pump bottle of water - 74.8kg. So thats 800gs gain this week. Im hitting the gym for extra long tonight.
jestxx

Postby Jo » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:36 am

Hey Jess,
:lol:
Dont be too down about the scales chicky ..... I always try to remind myself that muscle weigh's more than fat ..... I've decided that I am going to try and stay off the scales for a few weeks (3 wks) just to 'see' if I lose weight rather than letting the scales do the talking.

I had a word with the personal trainer at the gym I go to and he said that if I do 3 resistance workouts a week (Pump classes) then I should do the Cardio on the days in between, so I have slightly adjusted my workout. (not so hardcore, over the top, fitness freak style) :wink:

Im not being too hard on myself tho, last night my partner and I went out for tea and I shouted my self a small cheesecake and ice cream and felt no guilt what-so-ever as I know I am going to be working it off sooner or later.

I think you're running on the beach is a CHAMPION effort. That is always harder than usual with the drag in the sand and stuff. Mate - you are going to be firm and spunky soon enough I have NO DOUBT.

I hope you have a great Easter and I will be in touch after the break. :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Jo

Postby jestxx » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:11 pm

Hey Jo! Thanks a tonne! I got down to 73.6kg this week - which is the lowest ive been in say a year and a half? Im pretty excited!
jestxx

Hey

Postby Lexie » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:20 pm

Hey girls.

My name is Lexie, and I am new to this site. My stats are very similar to yours. Currently I am 76-77 kg and I want to low 60's by my birthday in October. What kind of eating plan are you girls on? I am eating alot of Japanese food as its low calorie and filling - but its hard to make. Hope everything is going well for your both...
Height: 164 cm
HW: 90kg
CW: 64kg

GW1: 75 kg
GW2: 70 kg
GW3: 65 kg
GOAL WEIGHT: 60 kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wBSAIAh/]
Lexie

Return to Personal Progress