It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Free Newsletter

Motiv8 Me

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Motiv8 Me

Postby shokoden » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:12 pm

Well i am back........... Started in July went well for a few weeks then fell off the wagon, got back on the wagon again in October but yes you guessed it fell back off again. Now I am ready to get back on the wagon and hopefully stay on for the ride. The only thing is I am heavier than ever weighing in at 107kgs, I smell like a fat person, look disgusting and am fed up. The good news is that I have kept up my exercise program yeah have all the equiptment at home treadmill, elliptical trainer, exercise bike, rower and weights. Recently my partner went and bought the whole family new bikes so we can go riding not such a pretty sight at 107kgs but hey I am out there doing it gotta give me credit for that. Normally i would hide myself at home too scared to venture into public for the fear of humiliation but maybe I need that humiliation to make me stick to it, and for all those people who drive past and laugh at a fat chick on a bike hey they could look like me one day too. So exercising is good already doing that I have also been playing badminton one night a week I love it and it is such a good workout I just need to focus on what i am eating........... Why do I spend so much money on crap when you only S@#$ it out anyway?

Thanks for listening and I am hoping that you will all keep tabs on me and keep me motiv8ed to succeed. Roll on 60kgs and Roll off 45kgs.
shokoden

Re: Motiv8 Me

Postby sassi » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:51 pm

hey there. congrats for getting back on the wagon - it's easier said than done. and even if you are heavier, we all have to start somewhere.

nice work on all the equipment - you're set! a new bike is awesome & you're totally right - who cares what anyone thinks (altho they are probably nearly all thinking "that's what i should really be doing")

looking forward to reading your progress :)
sassi

Re: Motiv8 Me

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:33 am

Hi Shokoden! Good luck with your weight loss. Your home gym sounds brilliant and it's great that you're riding your bike as well. Don't worry about losers acting like, well... losers, while you are riding your bike. I'm sure the idiots are outweighed by the number of lovely people who, if they were to think anything at all, would be thinking good on you for getting out there and exercising. It's just unfortunately that all the nice people are too polite to yell out encouragement as loudly as the nasty people yell insults!
EvilWombatQueen

Return to Personal Progress