It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:03 am

Free Newsletter

Jess's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Jess's progress

Postby MagicGirl79 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:19 pm

Hey Jess - don't beat yourself up! You will sort something out for the uni food choices, I know you will.

Keep your head up!
Cheers,
Kate
MagicGirl79

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:39 pm

Agreed! You'll sort something out. It just takes a while to figure out what's possible and what's not. I'm in exactly the same boat right now. I've started teaching as well as studying at uni. Trying to find time to exercise around my odd hours and random meetings is proving quite a challenge!

Hang in there and don't get too depressed. Even baby steps will help. Can you walk around campus between classes to get in some extra exercise? Take the steps instead of the lift if you study on an upper floor? Even taking a piece of fruit with you and telling yourself you have to eat it at some stage of the day (it's no good if it comes home with you!) can help improve your diet while at uni. Good luck with both your health and your study. I'm sure you can do it! Let us know how you get on.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby sugaraddict » Fri May 23, 2008 11:12 am

Hi Jess,
I noticed you haven't posted anything in this section for a while and was wondering how you are going? Do you still use the forum?
sugaraddict

Previous

Return to Personal Progress