It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:15 am

Free Newsletter

Katerina's progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Katerina's progress

Postby katerina » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:08 pm

I found that my pregnancy was a false alarm, and we decided to delay :D the conception of our second child for next year (we have to bild our house, and a lot of projects). So now I can start my weight loss.
I started today, I am in a very good mood, and very happy to start my new healthy diet.
I spent the last week, gathering healthy recipes, and making a 30 days diet plan. It seems to me that is easier to follow a plan already written on paper.
My every day diet consists in 6 meals,covers all groups of aliments: dairy products, fruits, vegetables, cereals, fish, meat.
Example:
1. grapefruit or fruits
2. yoghurt with integral cereals:
3.vegetables soup with chicken
4. cheese with , cucumber, mild pepper
5. a glass of fresh tomatoes juice
6. tunna with fresh sallad
There are no big quantities on every meal. I eat every two hours and seems that my stomach is very satisfied.
1,5 litres of water, and 0,5 l limonade.

Every morning I should do 25 minutes aerobics, and every afternoon 10minutes, weight training: a muscle group/day or at 2 days.

My measurements are today:
Waist: 80cm
hips:98cm
weight: 58kg

I will not push the limits, just follow the plan.

In the evening I will post a few pics, made today. I hope that pictures in swimsuit (no bikini, tanga or something like this, just a regular swimsuit), are not offensive for the users of this forum :D
Not a very good english speaker, but I am tryin'

katerina

Re: Katerina's progress

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:36 pm

Sounds like you've got a great plan there Katerina. I'm sure you'll do really well! I look forward to reading about your weight loss journey here.

Swimsuit pictures won't offend anyone here as far as I know. I must say I'm too chicken to post a picture of me wearing bathers! Perhaps that's the reason there are so few swimsuit photos in the Before and After section. More from fear than any prudishness! :lol:
EvilWombatQueen

Postby katerina » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:59 am

In my opinion, how you look it's your own choice. I think there are 3 types of women:
- ones who are satisfied with how they look (bigger or smaller - I was in this situation for a long time), and good for them

- ones they are not satisfied with their looks, they are complaining, and don't do anything in this case, and I really don't have any simpathy for them

- and the women that wants to look better, to be better, and they move, they learn, they try to achieve a goal.

And that's why I don't have fear wearing a swimsuit. This is me, I will be better, and if I will not be, I made all the possible.

Here are a few photos made today. I made the photos in swimsuit, because clothes cover the nasty zones I fight.

As you can see my weight goes to waist, hips and back, and I have to be very carefully to loose weight from these zones.

katerina

Postby katerina » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:02 am

this one is a photo of me just before pregnancy 4-5 yrs ago, that is also my inspiration :D . I had abs, I had curves, I had muscles, I had boobs (oh I miss my boobs, i can't fix them by loosing weight :cry: )

katerina

Postby katerina » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:18 am

The first day of my "wonderfull :P " 30 days plan was a success. I know I wont loose weight so quick but it will be a great change in how I eat and live.
It was easy to follow meals actually I ate more than usuall, but now more quality and healthy food... And six meals, I didn't had time to crave...OOh I lie, I had one crave in the afternoon when I saw my girl's chocolate. and i said to myself: "Run and grab 2 spoons of yoghurt with fruits". It was sweet enough, and my crave was succesfully killed.

I hoped today to hit the gym, I was prepared... but in the next minutes I had guests. So the only workout I made today was Jane Fonda Abs, buns and tights - 25 minutes.

What I don't know yet what kind of weight lifting to do at the gym and how to split the muscular groups in 3 days. I will surf this night to find a good program.

katerina

Postby MagicGirl79 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:56 am

Hey Katerina - your inspiration shot is fantastic!!! I live in hope that one day I might have abs like that :lol:

Congrats on starting your journey and eating healthy. Keep at it and you will have toned up those bits you don't like in no time!
Cheers,
Kate
MagicGirl79

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:10 am

You look great, Katerina. I'm sure you'll get back to that toned pre-pregnancy body in no time!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby ali76 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:32 am

Check out those Abs...wow!!

Katerina, for a woman who has had a baby - you look wonderful!! With your dedication and plans, you'll get back to your goal weight in no time!

Good luck!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby katerina » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:35 am

Today all the members of my dear family get flu :roll: . So, I had to diet, cause' I didn't had any apetite.
I tried to eat a little salad with tunna in the afternoon. In rest, a lot of liquids and medicines.
If the rest of the week, I will feel the same as I feel now, I think I will reach my goal sooner that I expected.
Not very good news, because I don't want to be skinny with excess skin.

I made of plan for my weight workout: 4 days split/week
1. chest, back
2. abs
3. biceps, triceps
4. legs

My dear husband promissed me a pair of dumbells and a barbell, so biceps triceps and abs at home, and for the others I will go to gym.
That's all for today. Hope tomorow I will feel better.

katerina

Postby big_love » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:51 am

Hey Katerina, Hope you are feeling better soon! :) :D
140/117/85
big_love

Postby ali76 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:42 pm

Oh no...sorry to hear you're unwell. It's horrible losing weight through illness...well, it's not - but you know what I mean!

Hope you're feeling better soon - enjoy your new weights!! What a lovely husband!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
ali76

Postby katerina » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:45 am

it was so hard to live the bed today. I am a dry vegetable. my diagnosis is : laryngitis and flu, and some alergic reactions due to the medicines I took :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . So I am not in the best shape, but I really wanted to visit you and have a little chat :wink: .

katerina

Postby Bel Diamante » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:35 pm

Ohhhh nasty.... hope your feeling better soon.
xx Nic xx
Current Measurements
Start Bust: 133cm Now: 130cm
Start Waist: 127cm Now: 125cm
Start Hips: 148cm Now: 144cm
Bel Diamante

Postby ali76 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:55 pm

Oh no!! Katerina, I missed your post the other day. I hope you are starting to feel better?

Take care!
xo
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
ali76

Postby shelbel » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:08 pm

I hope you and your family are feeling much better soon! Take care xXx :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Next

Return to Personal Progress