It is currently Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:07 pm

Free Newsletter

Cassies story & progress

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Cassies story & progress

Postby Sussy » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:10 pm

Hey Cass, good for you! That's great.

They are the shops my daughter shops in, i just stand in there and wait for her coz i know nothing will fit me and if i'm out shopping alone i just walk straight past those shops without even looking in. Curvy girl is right though, be careful when you wash them (not that you can do much i don't think) coz their clothes do have a tendency to shrink.

You sound super busy, but busy is better i think...less time to think about food. :lol:

Hope you're going great, how long till your weekend away?

Postby Cac33 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:45 pm

Well I'm over the moon today, it's been a really good day! Today I finally changed over my L's to QLD ones so I can start learning to drive again. I know what you're thinking I really should have got them by now considering I'm 25 yrs old!!! The lady behind the counter had a giggle too when she realised I've had my L's for almost 10 years now!!! OMG I didn't realise it was that long! Anyway I'm going to get lots of lessons so I can go for my P's asap & get some independence back in my life. I never needed a licence in Sydney as I worked in the city & Joel drove every where every other time but here the transport system sucks big time & I can't get anywhere but walk which was ok to start with but it's not practical if I need to go to the bank or what ever in my lunch break I just can't do it. Plus the worst thing is I haven't been to the gym in SOOOOOOOOO long because Joel is working crap hours & doesn't fit into the gym opening hours & my work hours. So 9.5 yrs is long enough to have my L's & I'm going to shift my @ss into gear & make it happen. Also my photo on my licence is actually a really nice flattering one & you can't even tell I'm fat in it. Woohoo!!

Back to my great day then I went to the post office to pick up a parcel & it was my prize from the photo hunt & was totally blown away to find that it was a digital photo frame!!! How cool is that! What a great prize! Also a skirt that I bought on ebay months ago showed up! I thought it was lost never to be delivered but there it was! Very flattering on too!

Then I checked the mail & there was a cheque for $200 that I forgot that was coming & will come in handy.

Ok so weight loss wise I'm still not quite on the wagon. I don't really know why but I've lost my mojo :oops: I feel like I'm running on empty at the moment. Work is just taking up so much of my time & I have to go to Sydney again for 11 days in a couple of weeks then I'm back for 3 weeks then back again for 4 days. It's not that I don't like going to Sydney but it just sucks being away from Joel & also throws out my routine especially food wise.

Ok so plan for the weekend is not go over board with the drinking, eat before I go out so I don't make bad choices & go for a run both days.

Also I'm going to try to make an effort to come on here at least once a day! you guys keep me in line & I need the support to get my mojo back. Also I feel like I have been letting certain people down by not being here to support them too, you guys know who you are so sorry & I really will make more of an effort to be here for you guys like you guys are always here for me too.

Ok peace out girlies, take care xox

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70

Postby wilmawalrus » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:28 pm

Don't worry Cass - life gets in the way sometimes, and being mega-busy is hard enough to deal with anyway, let alone beating up on yourself for losing your mojo. I said this to Ali (EWQ) as well - don't stress it, you'll get back on track. :D I've been the same lately, but next week is it - kids are back to school, I'm not so busy, and I'm keen to get back into it. Looking forward to starting c25k again too!

Congrats on getting your Ls - you won't know yourself when you have transport (and I know you'll still do your walking and running!)

Keep smiling lovely!!

Lisa xx

Finished detox but staying on track - and it's paying off!!

Postby Tarz » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:15 am

Hi, so did you get back into driving over the weekend? It will be good when you can drive yourself around and to the gym. It'll make it so much easier. You haven't completely lost your "mojo" for weightloss, your just having a small slump while you get this on track. Like you said you have been really busy lately with the trip to india, your off to Sydney next, everything has been disrupted lately and you can't have a routine. Your still make better choices then you use to and trying to fit in something that will help exercise wise.
Thats great that the skirt finally arrived, shame you didn't have it for india but you have it now. And i'm sure the $200 will come in handy. I hope you had a great weekend chicky!

Postby candycane » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:17 am

hey darlin!

Sorry i've been so dissapearance lately. Things have been mucho busy. Awesome about the dress and top that's fantastic! Those stores always have small clothing. But theyre so cheap!! hehe. It must have felt really good. Im sure you look beautiful in them.

I can only tell u to be real strict with your eating for a couple of weeks to get back into the swing of things. Then incorporate some walking, get up early, do it at lunch time, tell work u need to leave one hour early, anything. U need to exercise its so important, thats how i've managed to keep loosing weight (or cms rather i havent weighed myself in ages i dont bother anymore)

keep up the good work my friend *hugs*
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:29 am

Sounds like things are going really well for you Cassie! And I agree with Lisa, don't worry about losing your mojo temporarily. I'm sure it'll be back with a vengeance in no time at all.

Logging in here once per day sounds like a great way to maintain motivation. When you go to Sydney for work do you stay at a hotel with a gym? That could be useful too.

Good luck Cass! You're doing really well.

Postby Sussy » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:34 pm

Hey Cass,

how you going? Don't see you so much on here anymore, just busy i guess. Me too... :roll: :D

Hope everything is going well. :D

Postby Sussy » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:28 am

Everything ok Cass?

Return to Personal Progress