It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:58 am

Free Newsletter

Starting Again (How many times have i said this!!)

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Starting Again (How many times have i said this!!)

Postby Alamana » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:40 pm

I've just spent a weekend away in Melb hadn't gone exactly as I'd planned. Instead of buying all of these great clothes that 6-7 months ago I would have fit into.. I couldn't even get them over my hips. Everything feels so uncomfortable on me and I'm feeling so depressed. I have been going to the gym for the past month 4-5 times a week but have found that I have gained about 4kg. I've put it down to the fact that because i'm exercising, my naughty brain tells me I can eat more so I have huge portions. I reward myself with food! How silly! Because I felt so disheartened - like my hard work has been for nothing - I have fallen off the rails again. :oops: I have researched soo many different diets/lifestyle changes and they all say different things and I am feeling so confused! I have really been struggling with emptying my bowels and i'm constantly feeling bloated. Does anyone have any advice?

I'm starting my own lifestyle change tomorrow - combining a lot of tips i've learnt from various diets/ lifestyle changes. I desperately want to stick to it.. Its starting to become an obsession and I don't want it to take over my life (my bf is SO sick of hearing me talk about different diets!!). My bf posted a picture of me from our Melbourne trip on facebook this afternoon and i've made him take it off. It was extremely confronting - when did I start looking like such a blimp? My face looks so chubby and I don't look happy... I feel sad..stressed..

Anyway - time to get back on the rails and change my life..
Alamana

Re: Starting Again (How many times have i said this!!)

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:37 pm

Hi Alamana (edit, just read the intro section, hi Kel!), welcome to the forum! Nice to have another Taswegian around!

Making these changes is hard. You've had a long time working up to the situation you are in now, turning it around isn't going to be an overnight thing! Just take things one little step at a time and if you need any local help, give me a hoy! I've been a bit busy to be on here too frequently of late, but always happy to help!!

Cheers,
Tegan
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Return to Personal Progress