It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:26 am

Free Newsletter

Tanias Journey

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Tanias Journey

Postby tania2573 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:09 am

Well i must say the first 2 weeks were great weighloss wise as usual the first couple of weeks are.
Then my 3rd week i put on .2 which i know is no drama but to me when i had been eating so well and exercising more than ever to not atleast lose a little, i must say was a tad disheartening,then the 4th week a .3 loss which again i was pleased with but thought again i had been ripped off :lol: and feeling like i wanted to give up :cry: ,but i just thought of how much i want to be able to do things with my son that i have missed out on doing for sooooooooooo long and id come here and read stories and posts and messages etc from all the lovely people here and think OK things will get better and easier and i have all the people here to help.
So heres to a new week and i hope everyone has a great week. :D
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Re: Tanias Journey

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:22 am

Good on you Tania! Don't worry about those slow weeks, or even when you gain a few hundred gram. TTOTM, hot weather, stress, muscle gain - there are many things that can cause a small weight fluctuation. The important thing is to keep an eye on the end goal and be willing to slowly work your way towards it. It doesn't matter if the weight takes two months or two years to come off. As long as it stays off it's a success! On those slow weeks just remember that statistically the slower you lose the weight the more likely you are to keep it off. Just hang in there. You can do it!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby tania2573 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:52 pm

Just thought i better get on here and put my bad week down on paper(well sortof on paper :) )
Thursday i didnt do any exercise as i hadnt had any days off exercise since i started but im so sorry now that i did it.
All i wanted to do was eat eat eat i just felt hungry even after i had just eaten and it didnt matter how much water i drank or healthy snacks i had it wasnt enough.So i did my best not to eat the wrong things but did have a few things i shouldnt have :( .So i will never not do any exercise again.I think it was the fact that i felt bad for not exercising and it was making me stress so i felt like i had to eat,i dont know, but it wasnt good.Saturday i had a slack day as well only walking to the shops about 10 mins down 10 mins back :( and i usually do 3ks morning 3 ks evening.So i guess the scales will punish me for that this week but maybe it will be a good thing to keep me on track in future.Anyhow thank you to anyone who has bothered to read this and thank you all for your comments and encouragement each week,it is very much appreciated.
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby ~Rose~ » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:38 pm

Keep at it hon, we all have our bad weeks... I've had a bit of a bad one too this week gone :?
I'll check in on you next week and I bet you have a much better one :D
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

[/url]
~Rose~

Postby tania2573 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:24 am

Im really feeling bad lately :( i had my implanon changed in dec that was my 3rd time and i had no TTOM for 2 months but once i did get them in Feb they practically have not stopped :( .Some times its just very light but always there,for the last week now they have been full on,i spoke to my doc who said it was just the implanon changeover but i dont remember it the last 2 times going on like this.So im hoping it stops soon as its making me feel so down.
Sorry to rant on but just need to vent.
Good luck for this week.
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby shelbel » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:40 am

Hi Tania, the implanon is horrid for moods!! I had mine removed about 9 months ago and i remember the very day it came out was like a black cloud came over me and i was in a foul mood for weeks after it came out! :evil: I used to have my girlies every 2 months and would have it for 2 weeks full on. After 3 years i couldnt stand it anymore!!! I use the nova ring now, i love it! Sorry to take over your thread!

Hope you feel great again soon! :wink:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby ~Rose~ » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:42 am

Hey Tania, don't apologize for needing to vent hon, that's what we are here for. Sorry to hear about your troubles with the implant thingy, I've never had it, so I don't know much about it. I had my tubes tied after my two kids. Glad to hear you've spoken to your doctor about it though.
Maybe you need to give yourself alittle pampering to pick yourself back up :D I'll check in again tomorrow and see if your feeling better.
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

[/url]
~Rose~

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:45 am

Sorry to hear the Implanon change-over is going so poorly for you. Did the doctor give any indication of how long these side-effects will last?

Are you taking multivitamins and/or iron supplements? They may help you feel a little better while you're losing blood.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby tania2573 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:32 pm

Thanks guys Shel dont ever feel like your taking over my thread or anyone else i am happy to hear others stories and experiences.
Rose you are great thanks for your concern.EWQ the doc didnt say how long it will/could last. But i have seriously been thinking about having it removed if it doesnt settle soon, thought id give it a bit longer.I do take a multi vit daily.
Ive also been missing my son which doesnt help with my feeling bad,he is on holidays at his dads house at the Gold Coast only got bit less than 2 weeks to go hes been gone since easter :( .Thanks again everyone
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby big_love » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:42 pm

Hey Tan sorry to hear you haven't been so great. And i bet your missing your son, but i bet he'll notice the difference in you once he gets home!!! Hope your feeling a little better ((((((BIG HUGS)))))))) and you know I love ya and Im here if you ever need to talk...well, here sometimes anyway :mrgreen: :wink:
140/117/85
big_love

Postby lng86 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:43 pm

How are you feeling?

I hope you are well.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby tania2573 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:11 pm

hi Ing im not too bad today ty.Went to chemist and asked if it would be ok to take some fefol as well as my multi vit as i wanted to make sure it wouldnt be too much,he said it was ok to do it.So i am and feel better.Thanks for asking hope you have a good week.
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby tania2573 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:43 am

YAYYYYY Finally TTOM has gone,dont know for how long but atleast its gone for now :)
Hopefully now it will get back to the norm.HAd a pretty good week.
Thanks to everyone for the support and kind words when i wasnt feeling the best.
I hope you all have an excellent week.Take care :)
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby big_love » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:11 pm

Hey Tan,

glad to hear you're feeling better...congrats on your loss...is your son home yet or still on holidays?
140/117/85
big_love

Postby tania2573 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:25 pm

Still on holidays Tam he will be home this weekend :D cant wait!! seems like forever hes been gone.
G.W 85
tania2573

Next

Return to Personal Progress