It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:28 am

Free Newsletter

Vonnies story so far

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Vonnies story so far

Postby Purpledog21 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:55 am

Hiya Sexy People

I thought i would let everyone know about me and what ive achieved so far in reaching my goal. End of last year i droped about 10kgs however i injuryed my ankle and wasnt able to exercise and so gain a couple of kgs while injuryed but i have started to drop the weight again which is great 'YAY'. the exercise i do is try and get to gym 5days a week but i make sure i go at least 3days. i just changed gyms from a curves one to a normal everybody gym and boy do my muscles know ive worked (never felt like that at curves) i also goto water areobics 2days a week. Im trying to get back into walking but due to weather its sort of got me lost on that track but make up for it at the gym. since i have been doing this i feel alot better and fitter, my clothes are also showing that i have droped weight as they are slowly getting bigger and falling down YAY cant weight till i can get into smaller clothes.

my goal is to weight around 80kg or less i havent been that weight in long time

So thats my progress to date.

Vonnie
Purpledog21

Re: Vonnies story so far

Postby lng86 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:20 am

Well done on your progress to date!

Keep up the great work - and you will be at your goal in no time at all.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Return to Personal Progress