It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:20 am

Free Newsletter

From Bootie to Booties

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: From Bootie to Booties

Postby Booties » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:31 am

Hey all.

Last night's dinner wasn't as bad as I had thought. It was veges, and some roast meat stuff. We also had cheesecake, but it didn't taste very sugary at all, and I didn't have much.

Once again I missed my morning workout. All this going to bed late is affecting me, hopefully I can get to bed by 10pm tonight.

We have an inspection tomorrow, so tonight is cleaning night. Going to try and turn it into a workout :) and then attempt Biggest Loser workout.

I am feeling very tired and grouchy today and extremely hungry.

Tonight's dinner is going to be chicken schnitzel with veges, but i am unsure how much of a schnitzel is good for me, so i will research.

I discussed with hubby last night, our fast food eating. We have now made a rule that Fast Food Takeaway joints are a NO GO zone. If we eat anything from them, we miss dinner. (thats enough to keep me from eating there) We don't eat there much but its still too much.

We also seem to get a chocolate every time we go grocery shopping, which could be a few times a week (if we need other stuff) and i don't like that habit. Is there something else that can be eaten after shopping instead of a chocolate, thats better for you and gives you energy? Cos a substitute would be great.

I might see if i can go on peoples forums at lunch today when i have more time.

Chat later

** I will be 70 kgs by Christmas 2009 **

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby hippy_shake » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:15 pm

I don't think schnitzel is healthy, just grilled chicken would be way better.Pity about the work outs but its good that you know whats causing it and will be able to change it by going to bed a bit earlier. As for the chocolate well I suppose that depends on what you like- fruit would be a good substitute but if you feel like something more then maybe frozen yogurt or a light chocolate mousse- they're really yum but hardly any cals :)

Hope the inspection goes well :)

Love, Jane
Jane :)

SW:80- 21/05/08
CW:68.5
GW:60

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6qtd3I/]
hippy_shake

Postby Booties » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:29 am

We kinda had to have the schnitzel cos we didnt have other foods for dinner, but it worked well with my calories and i didnt go over :p and we did like 2hrs of cleaning, so that was a good workout.

Didn't wake again for workout due to late night cleaning, but i am determined to be in bed by 10pm tonight.

Gunna do Biggest Loser workout tonight instead cos i missed it last night.

I lost 1.1kg yesterday :) yay

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby Booties » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:33 am

oops i forgot, i didnt actually update my ticker to the actual weight i was, so it prolly doesnt look like i lost 1.1kg ha ha but i did :) only 1.3kg and i reach the 70s again :)

I CAN DO IT

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby hippy_shake » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:56 pm

Hey good on you :) Hope you get to the 70s and beyond very soon :)

hippy_shake

Postby Booties » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:10 am

ok so i didn't workout this morning but that's cos i went to bed at 12am. I did however work out last night. I managed 20mins of the biggest loser au calorie killer dvd. Its crazy. But i will better that next time. I lost more weight too 700g :) nearly in the 70's yay.

Going to restaurant tonight. Going to order the healthier stuff.

Happy friday

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby Mandie » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:37 am

Well done on the workout! :)
Mandie

Postby Cac33 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:31 pm

Hey Rach good on you for getting stuck into your exercise again. Hows everything going?
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby Booties » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:07 pm

Had a bad weekend, ate too much at the restaurant and then had too many servings of normal foods through the weekend.

I have worked out once this week so far, which was my afro-latin dance dvd on Monday night. I have been heading to bed rather late and that is my only reason for not getting up early to workout, as i do need more than 5.5hrs sleep.

I will be doing a punishment workout tonight, i only call it that cos its hard and it really tests me. AND cos i havent done any others i am going to push myself to the limit. Its the biggest loser calorie killer one.

Tonight I go to bed by 10pm! even if it means i actually sleep at 10.30 i still want to be in bed at 10.

Eating has been a lil bit off, stupid dried banana.....yum...but yeah we are trying.

I find it hard to workout as much when my husband is sick, as he is part of my motivation. BUT i am determined on reaching my goal. And I will, and i can see myself doing it. I know i will do it. I have so much faith in that.

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby ali76 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:33 pm

Ooohhh....I LOVE the sound of the biggest loser calorie killer dvd! Where do you find all of these?!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby hippy_shake » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:00 pm

Hey rach- you can do it!! Hope you enjoy the workout

Pity ryan is sick but its great to hear he is a source of motivation for you- maybe you guys could use the motivation and do like a mini competition to spur each other on- like whoever can clock up the most mins of exercise or stay within their calorie limit each day etc. Just an idea but it might help you guys stick with it together if theres a bit of competition :) And of course there should be prizes! :)

Hows work going these days? Are you still on reception or back to your normal job?

Love, Jane

hippy_shake

Postby Booties » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:43 am

Hi everyone.

Jane - i am on reception fulltime, i chose to, only if they paid me more, and they did, still underpaid but its ok for now. Ryan is not sick now either, he has the week off, but is going to work out, so he says :p

I have done nothing all week. But i am not worried, cos i will keep starting a fresh until i can actually do it. I struggle alot so yeah, i can always start again.

Ryan and I are going to be eating vegetables, fruit and dairy (including eggs) from now on. We are kinda over meat ha ha but we will make sure we get our iron and protein intake :) We bought a steamer and its awesome!!!

So yeah i am working out tonight, and eating better :) That's my aim to weightloss. I won't reach my goal by chrissie cos i bummed around too much, but i will see how well i go.

i prolly should weigh in again soon, maybe later in the week.

The home business is nearly started, jsut waiting on the ABN number. I am very excited, and feel that it will do very well. As soon as its making enough for me not to work, i will work from home and do some study, i want to be a counsellor, mainly focusing on adolescents/youth. My dad is one, and i really love what he does and it interests me beyond belief. I spose i have a compassionate heart like my father :) He rocks.

So yeah, exciting stuff.

I must be off

Chow

p.s my sis in law and my niece are moving close to us, so instead of 45mins away they will be 15mins :) YAY

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby hippy_shake » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:56 pm

What kind of steamer do you have? I'd love to eat more steamed veggies but I never do them nice- maybe I should buy a steamer. So are you going veggi for a while? Or just cutting back on meat a bit?

hippy_shake

Postby Booties » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:34 am

Hey Jane, its just a 3 tier steamer, made by Tefal. Its good though :) veges are soo yum.

Last night we had baked vegetables, we had pumpkin, potato, sweet potato, onion and parsnip (which is actually yum)

Todays lunch i have peas, corn, beans, carrot and broccoli which i will steam i the microwave :) Yesterday i just had a salad.

I am loving vegetables soo much. I can easily not eat meat :p

We are eating veges and fruit, and dairy aswell as eggs. Mainly not eating meat of any kind, and trying to not eat breads or pasta/rice. No reason for doing it, just a change hehe and its cheaper! I figure, God made all this stuff to be eaten, why not eat it :)

Did a workout last night, I feel good.

60 crunches
20 pushups (female)
20 squats
35 lunges
4 sets of 20 weights (4 diff techniques)
20 calf raises
Plank

I think that was all...

Lot of change about to happen in Ryan and my life. Looking forward to what lies beyond the horizon...

Take Care

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby hippy_shake » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:50 pm

Hey thats great that you're eating lots of different veggies! You've made me want to eat more variety of vegetables- I tend to get stuck in a habit and mostly eat broccoli or salad cuz its easy and I know I like it. But its good to see you're keeping up your protein intake with dairy and eggs :) Not eating bread will be great too- when I stopped it I didn't feel bloated anymore and I used to get alot of stomach pains but now I don't :) And yes the cheapness is a great motivator when you're on a budget too! Hope it stays great for you and you get to experiment with lots of new veggies.

So whats this big change on the horizon?

Love and hugs,
Jane

hippy_shake

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress