It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:53 pm

Free Newsletter

From Bootie to Booties

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: From Bootie to Booties

Postby candycane » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:14 am

EARTH TO RACH!!!

I'm sure your probably really busy, but i hope your going well eating healthy and sticking to your exercise.

xx
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby Booties » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:56 pm

ha ha ha hi!

To be honest, i have worked out zero times this week. Been feeling out of sorts, i think i have mega pms this month and its made me very tired and un-motivated and i feel rather bloated and stuff too which has made me lazy.

I have not eaten too great either, i think i skipped dinner twice this week ha ha ha once was cos i accidentally got drunk and felt crap all weekend. First and last time i ever get drunk.....and i was at home by myself :( yeah throwing up at like 12am is not fun!

Um i still have not eaten meat :) which is great except tonight i am allowed to, if i want. I am going into the Valley with 2 of my girls and we are having dinner at a Mongolian BBQ place that is all you can eat (i will not over do it) and then we might be hitting a club, for a lil bit ha ha it is going to be fun :) i even got a new outfit which i like :)

I am not weighing in till after ttom cos i dont like to feel sad about the extra weight. I will get back into workouts then too :)

Havent drunk my water much :( i have been bad with that. But yeah i am doing really good, just annoyed at how my stupid pms is on overdrive :)

have a great weekend :)

** I will be 70 kgs by Christmas 2009 **

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby matchbox » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:27 pm

raaaaaaaaaaaaaach. where are ya girl? hope everything is ok xx
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Booties » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:43 am

ha ha ha four million years later and i am here!

Well things are splendid in my world :)

Hubby got a new job after his last job got made redundant. But he doesnt start till 24 nov so he has been having holidays!!!! Nearly 3 wks worth all up. How rude ha ha. And he has enough pay to cover the time before he starts his new job. Its a very good job, situation, place, people, pay. Its everything he deserves. It also puts us in a great position to pay off all our debt, and when i fall preg we can easily survive on his salary alone. So there goes the stress.

Its been like 6wks now and i love not eating meat. I have had some meals of it though, but dont really like eating it now. Vege pizzas from pizza capers ROCK.

I also joined a gym near work. Fernwood :) my first induction is tomorrow night :) my friend from work also attends there and they are so nice and i look forward to getting fit.

I have found that not eating meat, has allowed me to lose weight from my problem areas! that must have been where i stored the fat. My shoulders have thinned out, my boobs are shrinking and my backside is smaller! I am now a 12-14 top and a 14 bottom yay.

I am doing really good and feel awesome and i am learning my guitar heaps and it makes me happy.

Take care

Rach

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby candycane » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:22 am

hey girly,

awesome that everything's going to plan. How's the gym going? Turned into a gym freak yet? :P

hope your well!
candycane

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:22 am

Hi Rach,

Glad to hear everything is working out so well for you! Congrats on your hubby's new job. And it's great that vegetarianism is helping you shift weight from your problem areas. Keep up the good work!

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Booties » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:46 pm

So i did my assessment at the gym :)

In 1min i did 25 ladies pushups

In 1min i did 37 step ups

In 5mins i did 870m rowing.

That will get reassessed in about 3mths :)

I also did 10mins on treadmill, 10mins on bike and 10mins on rower :) I loved it.

Tonight I am going to use the weights machines :) i need to let off some steam!!!

So i will do 5min cardio, and then 2 sets of 10 reps on each machine with a 1min rest between each set (with stretches) and prolly a 5min warm down.

So stressed today at work, and with home life ha ha i hate being the only working person atm. Thank goodness hubby starts his job next Monday. AND i get 2 weeks off at christmas. So I am counting down the days as we speak.

On another great note i bought size 12 pants and top yesterday for gym! How exciting that i can fit into 12s now. I am not really going by my weight atm cos its kinda up and down, so i think i will do a tape measurement tonight after gym.

Mmmmm wonder if there will be more storms and rain tonight? i hope it doesn't rain too much cos it floods our place atm, and i feel for all those in the storm affected areas :( they just need some time to clean up. Its meant to storm tonight.....we shall see.

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby candycane » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:03 pm

fantastic rach, check out some of the classes theyre my fave :)
candycane

Postby candycane » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:21 pm

Hey rach how's fernwood going? :)
candycane

Postby Booties » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:24 pm

omg! Hi people,

I am not sure if many that remember me are still here or not, i have a feeling there are billions of newbies :)

Um i barely go to fernwood, but hope to change that this week.

My husband and I are buying a house, just got pre-approved today :) (now to find a house)

My weight hasnt changed much. I am sitting on 78.4kgs atm. I had gotten down to 77.6kg but its been all over the place lately.

Trying to get on top of eating right and exercise, a new way of life. I even bought Crunch Time, the book and so far i am loving it.

Once we buy a house I am getting a puppy :) or two :p And then i can walk them every day!!!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Hubby has a great job, definitely deserved and things are going well for us.

No babies yet and we have put that off for a while, not really ready yet, and we are buying a house. Besides i want puppies!

Take Care :)

Rach

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:46 pm

Welcome back Rach! Congrats on the pre-approval on the house. It's great to see you back here! We'll be wanting to see lots of photos of that puppy when you get it. :wink:

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Booties » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:14 pm

Um We bought a house and move in next weekend :) That is very exciting. My husband being made redundant yesterday, very scary. We hope that he gets a job in the next week or so, otherwise paying off the house, will be impossible. Really bad timing! 96 people were made redundant, so that is just lame.

I am about 77kgs atm and want to reach 75 byt 22 April, but i am unsure of how that will go now, due to all this extra stress etc.

Um i have been working out with Dance Yourself Thin. Its a dance workout dvd and it ruins me! I am sweating and worn out like crazy and i love it :)

Hubby and I are also doing low GL diet. I will not try to explain it cos i dunno how to :P i just make sure i eat what hubby does :) its kinda looks like a low carb diet, but its more low GL diet. Low sugar or something.

Might post some pics tonight.

Gotta go continue packing. Only 7 days till we move.

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Previous

Return to Personal Progress