It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:47 am

Free Newsletter

B'sgirl's Battle

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: B'sgirl's Battle

Postby Shalimar » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:11 pm

Best of luck in taking off from where you left, Im sure you'll do just fine :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby B'sgirl » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:26 pm

Thanks Sue.

Well today was just a day of getting things ready, i.e. food & exercise equipment. And I'm proud to add that I even managed 10 mins (3kms) on my Xtrainer tonight! :D

I have decided to do the Celebrityslim plan as I've had previous success with this. I was following the censored plan & it was working, but to be honest, I was so sick of eggs by the end of week two that I just gave up. I also still had about a month's worth of shakes in my pantry so I thought it best to use up what I had before embarking on something new.

I have also drawn up my exercise plan which I have decided to gradually build up over the coming weeks because I know that if I start all gung-ho with it I will soon lose interest! :shock:

So tomorrow will officially be day one. I will record my daily eating & exercise habits as well as my weekly weigh in results.

I hope everyone has had a great weekend & until next time,

ciao for now.

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby Miss Jo » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:16 pm

So how has your first day back been so faR?
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Postby B'sgirl » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:18 pm

Hi Guys,

Miss Jo, first day back has gone fairly well so far :D

I have managed to stick to my CS plan & I'm planning on jumping on my xtrainer tonight whilst watching, "Farmer wants a Wife" :D

I've pre-recorded some entries into my diary for exercise & I'm just going to tick them off as each day passes, just like a scheduled "appointment".

Well, the kids are fairing well. I managed to get them back into their old school so they are back with their old school mates & my youngest is back at daycare on wednesdays. Oh, & since last time I was on here, we have acquired two Whippet pups! So now I have NO excuse to get my a**e into gear & take them walking! :lol:

Hubby is still working in Tumut & looks like he'll be there for another 6 weeks :shock: But so far we are managing to see each other every two weeks so, it's not all bad.

Well, I better go & chuck the kids (not literally! :lol: ) in the bath & get dinner sorted.

Thanks for reading guys & good luck with everyones goals this week!

ciao for now,

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby B'sgirl » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:56 pm

Ok, another day almost done & dusted! :mrgreen:

Food
B-caramel shake & skim coffee + 250mls water
S-green apple + 500mls water
L-choc-mint shake *hot* & green salad w/balsamic & olive oil dressing
S-12 almonds, skim coffee + 500 mls water
D-grilled steak w/onions, steamed vegies + zero coke
S-strawberries & yoghurt + 250mls water *hot*

Exercise
Xtrainer-13mins at interval pace (4kms)
arms & abs

So I weighed myself this morning, which I'm trying to get out of the habit of doing this daily, but anyway, I had managed a loss of 500gms already! :D Which I know that it will fluctuate daily, but still it makes me all the more determined to keep going! :wink: Also, it's almost TTOTM for me so usually I'm carrying an extra kg or two by now so was pleased much with that! :D

I've been managing to exercise daily even though it's only short amounts of time but I'm forming a habit which is all I am aiming for at the moment. I'm also getting back into my strength training as I really feel good after I've done a weights session.

Well hope everyone is fairing well & good luck to all! :D

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby Miss Jo » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:36 am

WEll done, sounds like you had a good day! :D and 500gms is excellent, keep going!!

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:25 am

That's a great loss, Hayley! Keep up the good work!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby B'sgirl » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:13 pm

Hi All,

Well yesterday was really a mixed bag of events in regards to my weight loss. Had to take the little bloke to get a plaster cast on his leg (due to his CP, helps to stretch his calf muscles) & had subway & diet coke for lunch, caved & had a macadamia cookie! Mmmmmmmmmmmm! So good & bad! :wink:

But when I got home in the arvo, I had a killer headache that just wouldn't budge so the kids & I ended up just having soup & toast for dinner & then we all went to bed early.

I chalked it up to not drinking enough water as, prior to yesterday, I had been drinking at least 1.5litres & yesterday I would have been lucky to consume half a litre! :shock: So I had all intentions of exercising last night too but due to the headache, I thought it best to just try & sleep it off & not push it.

So today I am back on track & just now I am getting through my second litre of water! :D

Planning on doing my Xtrainer tonight & today I have been catching up on the mountain of washing in my laundry. Just gonna do housework today. Getting the house spicky for when hubby gets home tomorrow night. Can't wait!!! 8) It's been two weeks since we saw each other last!

Well hope everyone is having a great day!

Ciao for now,

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby B'sgirl » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:45 am

Yay! :D Hubby coming home tonight!!! :D :wink: :D :wink:

Feeling good overall, managed to do 4kms on Xtrainer last night aswell as some strength training for my chest & triceps. :D Back on track with the CS plan too. I'm hoping to at least get to under 70kgs by the end of this month.

I'm going to go & buy some harness type dog leads as my pups will not take to the average collar & lead. I've also been told that the harness type is better for Whippets & Greyhounds as, if they take off, then there is less chance of their lead getting snagged & injuring their neck. I really want to start walking the pups for the sake of both our health. Plus, daylight saving is coming soon & I want to be able to take them after dinner, so the sooner I get them used to the lead the better! :)

Planning on a nice BBQ dinner tonight as its such a gorgeous day here & hubby should arrive about 6pm so think I might splurge & have a glass of red tonight! I haven't had a drink for about 2 months so a glass will go don quite nicely! :D

Well I hope everyone is having a lovely day! I'm going to try & catch up on everyone's threads now before shooting down the street.

Ciao for now,

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby Miss Jo » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Yay!!! i hope you have a great BBQ dinner :wink:

Postby B'sgirl » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:10 pm

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Hubby left last night so two weeks & counting 'til we see each other again :(

Well I weighed in & I had a loss of 1.1kgs which was pretty good considering I relaxed my eating/exercise schedule over the weekend.

I have recently joined up with the CK website & I'm thinking of ditching the shakes (once I've finished whats left in the pantry) & just counting calories/following a low GI plan instead.

Just a short post as I've gotta go get the kidlets from school.

Ciao for now,

Hayley :D
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby Miss Jo » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:50 am

13 days to go :D

1.1kg is great news Hayley! Well done!!!

Postby B'sgirl » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:56 am

Thanx MJ :D

Yeah I was pretty chuffed with myself! Especially after having a shock of a weekend (foodwise). I'm back into now though! Am just about to go for a walk as it's a gorgeous day here today.

How is the weather at your end? It's been so "summery" here lately & quite hot. I think we've skipped spring & gone straight to summer! :shock: Which is a worry as I'm no where near "summer ready" yet! :lol:

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby Miss Jo » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:59 am

It has been cold! Very cold. Today should be nice though 19 degrees and it looks sunnier than usual! I can't wait til Summer! ahh at the rate you are doing, you will be summer ready in no time :D

Postby Czarina » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:06 am

B'sgirl wrote:Hi Guys,

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Hubby left last night so two weeks & counting 'til we see each other again :(

Well I weighed in & I had a loss of 1.1kgs which was pretty good considering I relaxed my eating/exercise schedule over the weekend.

I have recently joined up with the CK website & I'm thinking of ditching the shakes (once I've finished whats left in the pantry) & just counting calories/following a low GI plan instead.

Just a short post as I've gotta go get the kidlets from school.

Ciao for now,

Hayley :D

Yay for CK! Ditch those shakes! Use what you've got left for snacks or a quick breakfast maybe?
Czarina

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress