It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:29 am

Free Newsletter

B'sgirl's Battle

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: B'sgirl's Battle

Postby Shalimar » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:24 pm

I think youll be ok, even if you dont quite make it youll be very close :) .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby B'sgirl » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:07 pm

Sorry guys for being absent (again :roll: ) I've been soooo crook with a flu-like virus this past week.

Prior to this I managed 5 days straight of exercise & I have been eating very well. Since I've been sick though I've eaten okay & apart from getting the kids to & from school, I've been resting mostly.

So hopefully by monday I will be better & I can get back into it!

Hope everyone is going well,

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby Shalimar » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:42 pm

You should do well then Hayley when you decide to weigh in.
I hope you have a nice surprise in store :) .

Shalimar

Postby Miss Jo » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:14 pm

Hayley! how are you doing? :D
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Postby B'sgirl » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:09 pm

Hi MJ!

I've been absent for awhile. I'm still at the same weight though so I'm happy that I haven't gained. How have you been?

I had my 20yr school reunion last weekend & it was a great night! I actually got to 69.5kgs & I fitted into some size 12 skinny jeans! I was so happy!

Then in true form, after the weekend was over, I went straight back into bad eating habits & no exercise! But after 4 days of that, I snapped myself out of it as I knew that last time I gained weight was because I just didn't get back into it after I had a binge! So, I'm back exercising & eating (fairly) healthily. :D

My new goal is to get back into my swimmers by Christmas as we have our family Christmas gathering at my sister's house in Sydney & she has a pool. Last year I was too embarrassed to get into the pool as I had gained so much weight from the previous year. So, new goal is to lose at least 8kgs by then!

Well I'm off to read everyone's threads that I've been following & to catch up with everyones progress!

Take care,

Hayley x
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby Miss Jo » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:22 pm

I'm still battling the weight loss. Haven't had a loss in what feels like forever!!! glad to hear you're back on track! I was away too... was really unmotivated. surprised i didn't gain more than 500gms! but i am back on track now!

glad to see some familiar faces around the boards again!

take care and remember one day at a time!

xx

Postby Shalimar » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Best of luck getting back into the swing of things Hayley, I'm sure you'll be just fine :D .

Shalimar

Postby B'sgirl » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:36 pm

Hi All!

For those who remember me, I've been absent for quite a few months now! But I see that alot of my cyber buddies are still going well with their goals! :D

Main reason for my absense is that I am preggers again & due in September! Yay! :D So, I won't be around here much but I will be posting again after bub is born! Although, I will occasionally drop in to check on progresses!

Well, ciao for now & good luck with everyone's goals!

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby Miss Jo » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:26 pm

B'sgirl wrote:Hi All!

For those who remember me, I've been absent for quite a few months now! But I see that alot of my cyber buddies are still going well with their goals! :D

Main reason for my absense is that I am preggers again & due in September! Yay! :D So, I won't be around here much but I will be posting again after bub is born! Although, I will occasionally drop in to check on progresses!

Well, ciao for now & good luck with everyone's goals!

Hayley

Congrats on the pregnancy!!!!!!

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Fantastic news. Congratulations, B'sgirl!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby B'sgirl » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:58 pm

B'sgirl wrote:Hi all,

Well I joined about a month ago & I've been reading most peoples threads & I thought I'd join in with my own journey.
So....a bit about myself.

I am 34, married to the most gorgeous, unselfish, generous man,(who I still adore after 7 years together!) I have four kids, (three of my own & a stepson) & I work part time as a waitress. I'm 157cm & I currently weigh in at 65.3kgs. Since the birth of my last child in Feb 06, I've went from 84kgs down to 59.6kgs in about 18months (slowly but surely! :) ) In the last four months I have crept back up to almost 66kgs & my goal is to get back to about 55kgs. I have been 50-52kgs before (B4 kids) but felt it too hard to maintain so 55kgs would be quite sufficient or a size 8-10.

So, my past has been a series of ups & downs, as most people will relate. I had a good upbringing with four siblings & growing up in Sydney. I had always been a "chubba" as a child & it didn't change much when I entered my teens. When I was 15, my parents moved to a small coastal town. From then things took a turn for the worst. To edit a long story I went from; dieting stupidly (i.e. starvation & Ford pills) to bingeing & purging to more laxative abuse. I know, stupid! :roll:
After I hit my twenties I seemed to have it under control & had a few good years of not worrying too much about my appearance. Then I spent four years in an abusive relationship & things just fell apart. After I came out of that, I suffered very low self-esteem which then stared me on the alcohol/drugs cycle.

After moving back to Sydney & in another crap relationship, I fell pregnant which, basically saved my life! I moved back home with my parents & started taking proper care of myself & my unborn child.

This is when I met my husband, who I had known for about 10 years (same circle friends) & we started seeing each other. He has been my son's Dad since day one. Anyhow..... to cut a long short,we got married & had two more kids. I developed post-natal with my second child & third children & I have only just in the last six months come out of it.

So, my journey of ups & downs (both emotionally & physically) continues here with my weight loss plight. I know I can do it, safely & surely. I have the equipment & I have the knowledge so there is NO EXCUSE!!! Tomorrow I am picking up my treadmill to add to my mini home gym. Tonight I am jumping back on my cross-trainer. Slowly but surely! :D

If you have read this far than thanks for listening(reading?) I hope I haven't gabbed on to much.

B'sgirl

Weeeelllllllll..........that was me back in '08. Fast forward several years later, another bub, a new town & many excess kilos later & here I am, back for another round! :oops: :roll:

So, an update. After falling pregnant again in 2010, we added another bubby to our brood. My hubby ended up scoring an engineering job where he works away for a month at a time which is hard but it has also helped us to realise our dream of owning a nice little parcel of land back in the gorgeous Riverina region of NSW. So, that brings me to the "excess kilos" I mentioned above. After having my last bub, I failed to 'get back on track' so to speak & now, almost four years after he was born, I have gained so much weight that I'm now the heaviest I have ever been outside of pregnancy :(

So now I'm back & ready for some serious change. I'm 40, fat & fed up! :x My plan? Well I have joined up with a 12 week challenge starting 9th July in the Challenge thread & I have decided to not start anything too drastic, diet-wise. I'm sticking with what has worked for me in the past, a 80/20 approach of mostly clean, lean & green. My exercise will be in the form of a home workout program, walking (we live on a couple thousand acres so walking is a joyous activity for me :)) & a fair bit of resistance training (love my weights!)

So hello to everyone, especially those who may remember me as you guys really encouraged me last time! I'm glad & excited to be back & can't wait to start this journey (again! Lol)

B'sgirl (Hayley)
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby Blitz » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 am

Hey Hayley - welcome back to the Forum...and back on the weight loss journey! :)

You have proved by past efforts that you have the skills to lose this weight...
it's just a question of dusty off those skills and getting back into the swing of things.
I'm sure in next to no time you will be posting some great losses and give the other guys on the challenge a run for their money. 8)

As you well know the Forum is a great place to find support, encouragement, accountability and the odd piece of useful advise when things go west on you. It is good to see you back here (not so much because you regained that weight :( )...and ready to tackle this problem head on once and for all.

I wish you every success on this exciting journey to a better future. 8)

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby B'sgirl » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:01 am

Thank you Kim, I'm ready to give it my all! :D

I was going to start a new thread in the Daily Diary section, but thought I might just keep it all here instead. I'm going to write down my food/exercise/thoughts here as well as whatever is on my mind.

So today so far I have had;

B- oats with skim, bran & a drizzle of agave
banana & coffee w/skim
2x glasses water

And my plan for the rest of the day;

MS- Activia yoghurt & 8 almonds
2x glasses water

L- Rye & oat wrap spread with avocado w/tuna & salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato & carrot) & drizzle of balsamic
2x glasses water
coffee w/skim

AS- Jarrah chocolait drink & jazz apple & 1x glass water

D- grilled chicken breast with herbs & lemon & steamed winter vegies
small piece baked sweet potato with drizzle greek yoghurt & cinnamon
2x glasses water

ES- decaf coffee w/skim

EXERCISE- Combat 30 Kickstart (Dvd)

So that's the plan. Not sure of the calorie content as yet because I haven't entered it into Myfitness. Depending on the result I'll add or juggle around some things :)

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby Blitz » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Sounds all sound and good to me...except maybe too severe on the almonds...I would let you have at least ten! :wink: :lol:

So you are a calorie counter are you? I've never indulged in that - just not disciplined enough!
Your first day shows a good promising start...keep going! 8)

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby tinkerbella » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:07 pm

B'sgirl wrote:Thank you Kim, I'm ready to give it my all! :D

I was going to start a new thread in the Daily Diary section, but thought I might just keep it all here instead. I'm going to write down my food/exercise/thoughts here as well as whatever is on my mind.

So today so far I have had;

B- oats with skim, bran & a drizzle of agave
banana & coffee w/skim
2x glasses water

And my plan for the rest of the day;

MS- Activia yoghurt & 8 almonds
2x glasses water

L- Rye & oat wrap spread with avocado w/tuna & salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato & carrot) & drizzle of balsamic
2x glasses water
coffee w/skim

AS- Jarrah chocolait drink & jazz apple & 1x glass water

D- grilled chicken breast with herbs & lemon & steamed winter vegies
small piece baked sweet potato with drizzle greek yoghurt & cinnamon
2x glasses water

ES- decaf coffee w/skim

EXERCISE- Combat 30 Kickstart (Dvd)

So that's the plan. Not sure of the calorie content as yet because I haven't entered it into Myfitness. Depending on the result I'll add or juggle around some things :)

Hayley

Hello Hayley,
It's great too see your daily food intake,
isn't activia great...
Can I ask your height?
Did you find you had enough for your day,were you hungry?

Good luck Hayley...:-)
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress