It is currently Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:10 pm

Free Newsletter

B'sgirl's Battle

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: B'sgirl's Battle

Postby B'sgirl » Wed May 28, 2008 4:43 pm

Thanks Lauren & Ali,

I always jump straight back on the wagon after I've had a blowout/binge so it shouldn't impact on my weight loss too much. I think I did it because it was TTOM & I'm a real sweet freak at that time! :twisted:

Last night I managed 25mins (6.5km) on the CT at moderate to intense pace. Felt great afterwards, I think I'm starting to get to that 'habitual' stage with exercise! The more I do the more I want to do. :D

Diet wise I seem to be going alright. Having a few probs with one of my sisters who I work with & one of the other chicks at my work so I'm feeling a little flat today :(. But in spite of this I'm managing to make healthy choices when it comes to food.
I can't wait 'til next wednesday, I'm getting another tattoo & I've waited three months to get in (he's a great tattooist!). My baby sis is coming with me for moral support! LOL :lol:

My stepson is staying with us tonight so I must go & put his electric blanket on his bed. I bought all the kids one the other day, it has gotten really cold here of a night, earlier than usual anyway.

Well, until next time,

ciao for now,

B'sgirl
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby Chaypeta » Wed May 28, 2008 8:07 pm

Good on ya! I've promised myself my first ever tattooo when I reach goal. (It's my own design of three winged foxes... one with dragon wings, one with falcon wings and one with butterfly wings to represent my two sons and my daughter.)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9otB50/]
[/url]

TERINU Australia's own Sci Fi Web Comic: http://www.terinu.com
Chaypeta

Postby B'sgirl » Wed May 28, 2008 8:07 pm

Hi guys,

Well just after I signed off my last post tonight, I developed a monster headache! :( You know the ones you get when even the slightest noise seems like a jack-hammer in your brain! :evil:
I hope it doesn't turn into a migraine as I usually vomit with them. I've sent hubby down the street to pick up some pizza's for him & the kids & I think I'll just go to bed. I suppose the up-side to it is that even the thought of hot, cheesy pizza can't even tempt me atm! :)

So, until tomoz,

ciao,

B'sgirl
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby Booties » Wed May 28, 2008 8:14 pm

yay about not being tempted :) mmm cheesy pizza

thanks for checking up on me :p

how old are the kids?

** I will be 70 kgs by Christmas 2009 **

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed May 28, 2008 8:58 pm

Sorry to hear about your headache. I hope you feel better when you get up tomorrow!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby B'sgirl » Thu May 29, 2008 4:51 pm

Hi all,

Well I woke up feeling much better today thank you Ali :D

Rach, my kids ages are; stepson, 11, my son, 7, our daughter is 5 & our 'baby' boy is 2. Hubby & I both had son's from previous relationships & then had the other two after we got married :D

Tonight, Hubby's got TAFE so it's just the kids & I for dinner. Might whip up a huge vegie omelette for us :wink: Nice & easy!

I'm also going to do some cardio on the CT tonight. I've been doing it every second day atm so hopefully I'm starting to form a habit. Just gotta start back with the resistance training again. I'm angry that I stopped doing it before as I was starting to see great results especially in my arms & shoulders.

Anyways, I'll let you all know how I go with it.

Signing off now,

ciao,

B'sgirl
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby B'sgirl » Thu May 29, 2008 7:25 pm

Yay! :D Hubby is blowing off TAFE tonight & spending the night home with us! So putting the kids to bed early & then we're going out to the shed to do a boxing circuit & light weights session. :mrgreen:

Sorry if I sound excited by this it's just that he's been promising to start up with the boxing training for about 6 weeks now & finally we're doin' it!

I'll let you know how I went tomoz!

ciao for now,

B'sgirl
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby B'sgirl » Sat May 31, 2008 9:51 am

Hi all,

Well I had a great session in the shed on thurs night! I spent 35 mins on treadie with varying degrees of incline & speed. I even ran for 3 mins straight! :D That's a huge effort for me as haven't ran in years! I ended up doing just over 3kms, average walking speed 7kph (ran at 12kph) & burnt 535cals! :shock: Can that be right? Thats what the display screen read? Anyway, sounds good to me, I'll take it! :mrgreen:

So today I'm planning on doing another session & this time incorporating the boxing into it. Even just to warm up with it. Hubby couldn't train with me the other night cos' he got a phone call from one of his mates & to cut a long story short, he was on the phone for a couple hours! :roll:

I weighed in yesterday & I've lost a kilo this week so (tocco di sotto! :wink: ) hopefully I'm doing something right! 8) I'm keeping up with my water intake, I never realised the importance of water in regards to weight loss before. I mean, you read it everywhere, "Make sure you drink plenty of water!" you hear it all the time! Now I realise that it does play an important role in getting & keeping healthy!

Well, I'm off to get the kids ready ( MIL is babysitting for me) so I can go to work.

Ciao for now,

B'sgiel
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby B'sgirl » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:15 am

Hi all,

Well after I got home from work yesterday, I went straight out to the shed & jumped on the treadie for another marathon session (well marathon for me anyways!). I worked up quite a sweat & I managed to increase my speed & incline!

I'm happy that I have exercised for four sessions this past week! That amazes me as before my exercise habits were pretty much non existent! :shock: I'm becoming addicted I think!?

Today is 'family day' in my household. It's the one day a week where Hubby & I don't work so we spend the day with the kids doing something fun. The weather's not too great here today so we've decided to just hang around the house watching DVD's today. I'm taking the day off my diet today so I can have some nibblies with the kids. But in saying that, I pledge to start back fresh tomoz with both diet & exercise!

You have my word!!!

Have a great sunday guys!

B'sgirl
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby James » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:21 am

You'll succeed!

James

Postby HappyBella55 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:40 pm

Hi B'sgirl.

That's great that you were able to run at 12sp for 3 minutes. My tip would be to scale the speed down a bit and start out slow. The harder you go the quicker you might burn out and not enjoy running. There's nothing wrong with starting out slow and steady. Once you can run for 30 minutes non-step then start working on tempo and interval runs to increase your speed and endurance.

Your doing so well.
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby JP1 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:03 pm

Welcome aboard B'sgirl.. what does B's stand for btw? hehe am inquisitive like that.. :mrgreen: oh and moticed you were involved in the dreaded gardening.. very good for weight loss especially during the summer :| regards JP
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 114 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 107 Kg (12 Jan 2020)
Current :104.9 Kg (10 Feb 2020)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014) : 99.2 Kg (31 May 2016) : 104.7 Kg (10 May 2019)
Target : 99 Kg by 20 Mar 2020
JP1

Postby B'sgirl » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:41 pm

Hi all,

Thanks guys for the encouragement & tah for the advice Bella, I'm going to start on a beginners program with my running as I've just realised how satisfying it can be! :D

JP, the 'B' stands for my hubby's name, Bob. Well his real name is Bartolomeo (he's Italian) but ever since his family migrated here, he's been known as Bobby (much easier to pronounce!). So therefore, I'm 'B's' (Bobby's) girl! My name is Hayley btw.

We're going away for the long weekend this week with all the kidlets (4 in total) & taking an extra day (friday) so it will be a 4 day weekend for us. Must remember to go & buy some Kwells for the car trip (5 hours)! Oh & pack some extra warm clothes as it's cold where we're going (Tumut NSW). I'm going to try & be really good with my regime this week as I know that for the four days we'll be away all I'll be eating will be take away! :| Not that I'm gonna splurge, I'm going to make the healthiest choices possible! :D So from monday - thursday I'm going to try & exercise & eat healthily everyday. Then, straight back into it when we get back home. That's the plan anyhow. :wink:

Well until next time,

ciao for now,

B'sgirl
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby JP1 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:40 pm

sounds like great fun Hayley.. have a good time 8)
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 114 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 107 Kg (12 Jan 2020)
Current :104.9 Kg (10 Feb 2020)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014) : 99.2 Kg (31 May 2016) : 104.7 Kg (10 May 2019)
Target : 99 Kg by 20 Mar 2020
JP1

Postby B'sgirl » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:48 pm

Hi All!,

Well I finally got the courage up to post some before shots of me in the photo section. :oops: Plus I just joined the June challenge so hopefully these two combined will get my butt into gear! :wink:

Last couple days have been ok dietwise. Must pick up on the exercise though, I've only got two days before we go away for the long weekend & I know I won't get much exercise then so I've got to make the most of it! Tonight after kidlets go to bed, I'm going to jump on the CT & do an intense session whilst watching my fave show, "Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares" (Love that guy's attitude!).

Well just a quick post as I'm going to chuck the kids (not literally!) in the shower, 'da,da,da,da,da,da....da,da,...da,da...da,daaaa...showertime!' as they 'Hammer' dance across the floor! 8) Sorry, little joke in our household, Hubby sings 'Showertime' to the theme of MC Hammer's 'You can't touch this' & the kids love it! Plus it makes for easier bath time in our house, even though we'd look like a pack of idiots if anyone saw us doing it! :oops:

Until next time,

ciao for now,

B'sgirl
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress