It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:40 am

Free Newsletter

B'sgirl's Battle

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: B'sgirl's Battle

Postby hippy_shake » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:10 pm

Hey

Your family sounds like heaps of fun! Thats awesome :D
Haha, i loooove kitchen nightmares also, although it has been renamed to 'the rageful chef' in our house. Such a good show though! Hope you have a really great weekend away and can jump back into your healthy routine when you get back!

Jane
Jane :)

SW:80- 21/05/08
CW:68.5
GW:60

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6qtd3I/]
hippy_shake

Postby B'sgirl » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:26 pm

Hi all,

Just a quick post to say that we are back from our weekend away & I'm ready to jump back into it again! I ate pretty well over the four days that we were away but have to get back on track now!

Ciao for now, :D

b'sgirl
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby tania2573 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:29 pm

WB B'sgirl,Hope you had a great time away and congrats on eating well must have been a challenge :) .Good luck for the next week
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby milkyway » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:59 pm

Glad to hear you had a great weekend :D

Hope you have a great week!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby B'sgirl » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:38 pm

Hi Guys!

I've been back on track for two days now & it's getting easier! Hubby's got TAFE tonight so once I've put the kidlets to bed I'm jumpin' on the CT for an intense session. :D

I bought myself some new runners yesterday & I'm keen to give them a go so tomoz will prob be a session on the treadie.

I also got my tat done last week! Looks good, well I like it anyway! :mrgreen: I also got some more detail in my back tattoo which I think looks better. I might post some photo's soon, once I find my camera usb cable!

Anyhow, just a quick one as I've got to go & pick the kids up from the school bus.

Ciao for now,

B'sgirl
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby Cac33 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:55 pm

Hey Hayley

Have fun on the CT tonight, go hard it will pay off! Good luck with the new trainers tomorrow & can't wait to see some pics of your tat!

Cass xox
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby milkyway » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:45 pm

Show us your tat :P we wanna see!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby lng86 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:23 pm

Show us!!!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby B'sgirl » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:06 pm

Ok Guys! I will show tats when I can find my usb cable for my camera! :lol: I promise!!!

Well, not much to report on the diet front except that I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately & I haven't been eating much. That might seem ok, but the foods that I have been eating have been BAD< BAD< BAD!!!!! :twisted:

KFC has been the biggest culprit of them all!!! So, I managed to kick my butt into gear yesterday arvo & sprang 30mins on the treadie doing intervals of fast walking/jogging/running with varied inclines & speeds. Happy to say that I felt good afterwards but today I'm back to square one on the diet front. :(

I think I may have a virus (prob caught it off the kids) or might just be the winter blues kickin' in. :| Either way, I feel like right shite atm. :(

Anyway I'm not going to harp as I know that there are others out there who have it worse. So I'm going to go & make up some of Ali's soup that she posted in her thread & have that for lunch.

I'm gonna try & do a 20min CT session tonight aswell. But I really should catch up on all my washing/folding/putting away of clothes. :roll: Fun!

Anyway, until next time,

ciao for now,

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:56 pm

I hope you manage to shake this virus or whatever you've got at the moment, Hayley. I know my eating has gone right out the window recently too, and I haven't felt that motivated for exercise. Maybe you're right and we all have the winter blues!

Good on you for getting on the treadmill and crosstrainer. I'm sure that'll do wonders for your energy levels and motivation! Please let me know what you think of the soup. The best thing I find about it is that it's so easy to modify with different veggies, grains and legumes. Great if you have veggies that desperately need to be used before they go off! :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Cac33 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:19 pm

Hey Hayley

Sorry to hear you're not feeling so good at the moment. Good on you for your efforts on the treadie! Have fun on the cross trainer tonight, I'm heading off to the gym now to have a session on the ct too!

Enjoy & take care
Cass xox
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby Tarz » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:28 pm

B'sgirl wrote:That might seem ok, but the foods that I have been eating have been BAD< BAD< BAD!!!!!

KFC has been the biggest culprit of them all!!!

Thats where i am lucky - KFC is next to Subway near where i live so i just avoid looking at KFC although chips always mak it into my finace's order for me....hmmmm

Your not back to square one on the diet front, you have learnt alot about food and nutrition that it has been a small blip. But definately not back to square one.

Keep up with that interval training and you'll be fine.

And can;t wait to see those tats.
Tarz

Postby lng86 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:08 pm

I hope you are feeling much, much better today!

Hang in there!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby B'sgirl » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:51 pm

Thanks Guys! I really appreciate the advice & well wishes.

I think I may have picked up a virus as, on & off yesterday, I was running to the loo alot :shock: I feel much better today, so hopefully, things will get back on track now.

I've been eating well today & drinking lots of water & I've been catching up on all my housework. Wednesdays I have the day to myself as it's my RDO from work, my eldest kids have school & my littlest is in preschool for the day. So, sitting back & relaxing with a trashy mag & a great cup of coffee was very tempting to say the least! :wink: But my 'Mt Kosciusko' of washing that needs folding & putting away, had to be tackled! Hubby's at TAFE tonight so I can't rope him in to help! I'm only half way through it ATM but I'm starting to see what resembles a lounge chair underneath all the rubble! :lol:

Anyways, I think I'll skip the exercise session tonight & just take it easy until my belly settles fully. Plus after the washing I'm going to vacuum the house so I think that will count as sufficient light exercise for the day! :wink:

Well I'm off now to shower the kids & get them into bed. BTW I found my camera cable so once I charge my camera up I'll take some shots of my tats & post them on this thread.

Thanks guys, ciao for now,

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby B'sgirl » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:48 pm

Hi all!

Apologies for not posting in awhile, we went away for the weekend again & now I'm catching up on the washing. :roll:

Well, I'm disgusted in my habits atm, bingeing again, but today I woke up & thought to myself, "Hayley, no-one's gonna stop this habit but you! Be strong girl & just DO IT!!!".
Well, so far, so good! I've eaten well today & I've already done a session on the CT. I also did our fortnightly grocery shopping & usually I hoe into the bickies/school snacks as soon as I get home, but I was very stern with myself & did not allow it! :wink:

So, I'm slowly but surely getting back on track. I weighed myself this morning & sadly I am almost back to where I started, 65.7kgs :oops: :cry:
I couldn't even be bothered to change my ticker so I'm not going to. I'll wait til next week when hopefully I'll have some better results.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great day,

ciao for now,

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress