It is currently Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:59 am

Free Newsletter

B'sgirl's Battle

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: B'sgirl's Battle

Postby Cac33 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:39 pm

Hi Hayley don't stress that you binged, just try to work out why you did it so you can avoid doing it again. You can't change what you have done already so just look forward & its what you do from here that counts & you have already made the choice to eat better & did a session on the CT.

Good luck & keep on keeping on :D
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby B'sgirl » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:03 pm

Thanks Cass,

I'm just going through a bit of a stressful time atm, just personal stuff, & I'm feeling overwhelmed. I need to get my groove back!

I'm thinking of going to bed early tonight & getting up earlier tomorrow so I can start fresh. I really need to get into a routine as basically all aspects of my life are being affected. My hubby & kids are copping out for my self-loathing & it's not acceptable! I really need to change my outlook on life.

Sorry to whinge, gotta go. I'll chat soon,

Take care everyone,

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby tania2573 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:01 pm

Hugsssssssss Hayley chin up,you will get back on track in no time. :)
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby B'sgirl » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:43 am

Hi all!,

Well, I've been absent for awhile but the last two days I've been back on track about 80% with my healthy habits. :D
I'm back on my hormones & vitamins & I'm feeling so much better for it! The only thing I'm lagging in is my exercise, but I'm taking it slowly as I don't want to burn myself out too soon & then lose all enthusiasm towards it.

Everything else is going along nicely, kids are all healthy, Hubby & I are going well so no complaints there! My BIL just bought a small takeaway shop so we're going for a drive to go sticky-beak. It's not up & running atm so luckily I won't be tempted to eat greasy food! :)

It's also a glorious day here on the south coast so this arvo I'm going to make the most of it & go for a brisk walk in the sunshine!

Well, hope everyone is having a great day,

Ciao for now,

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby GoddessInside » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:37 pm

So glad that everythings back on track !! Enjoy the sunshine, tis a glorious day :)
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby Tarz » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:40 am

Hi Hayley, Glad to hear everything is going well lately. Your right don't burn yourself out to quickly, ease into, start with eating well and then start some extra activity.
Where abouts down the south coast did your BIL buy a take away shop? He might get salads in the shop when it opens up and you could have a never ending supply of greek salad or low fat pasta salad. Or convince him to make a healthy burger.
Tarz

Postby Cac33 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:01 am

Hey Hayley, glad to hear you're doing better & are getting back on track. Take care & I hope you made the most of the sunshine yesterday!
Cass

Cac33

Postby B'sgirl » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:03 pm

Hi Guys!

Well today was another glorious day, although a bit windy! Tarz, my BIL bought a Takeaway shop at Huskisson & he will open it in a couple weeks. He's only going to do BBQ chooks, salads, roast potato & pumpkin, hamburgers & fried things like chikko rolls etc. It's about half hour drive from where we live so I don't think I'll be making regular visits.

Well tomorrow is the start of a new month & I know it sounds cliche but, a new start for me! I've been back & forth on my celebrity slim shakes for the past few weeks & now I feel committed to starting afresh with the program. I remember last year when I started on it I told my hubby that I was starting a new 'diet' & he basically said," Another one?" in other words, he is so used to me starting & stopping diets it wasn't funny! :?
Then I realised that I had never given anything a real go, a real, 100%, stick to it for more than a week, GO! So I decided to give it a good two weeks & then if I thought that it wasn't for me than I would give it up. So I did just that & I was pleased with the results & more importantly, with how I was feeling both mentally & physically. I think that was the key for me, to give it 100%. Not a half-arsed attempt & then wonder why I was still fat & miserable & had that "Nothing works, I've tried EVERYTHING!" attitude . :cry:

Anyways, the moral of my story is that I am starting 100% tomorrow & I'm going to give it a 100% chance. Oh & I'm still going to take it slow with my exercise & gradually build it up.

Thanks for the support guys, I'll keep you posted on my progress,

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby Cac33 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:22 pm

Well done Hayley, new attitude will really help you. Good luck & keep posting because we're all here to support you & will really help you stick to this "lifestyle change".

xx
Cass

Cac33

Postby milkyway » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:18 pm

Good luck Hayley - your motivation positively shines through your post. You can do it!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby GoddessInside » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:16 pm

milkyway wrote:Good luck Hayley - your motivation positively shines through your post. You can do it!

Does it ever !!!! Well done for jumping back on the wagon Hayley, I have every faith in you :)
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby B'sgirl » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:45 pm

Thanks Girls!
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby Tarz » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:51 am

Hayley well done on the new attitude, the only way to succeed is by giving it a 100% effort. Good luck!
B'sgirl wrote:Tarz, my BIL bought a Takeaway shop at Huskisson & he will open it in a couple weeks. He's only going to do BBQ chooks, salads, roast potato & pumpkin, hamburgers & fried things like chikko rolls etc. It's about half hour drive from where we live so I don't think I'll be making regular visits.

I'm still a big fan of husky pub - my friend has a holiday house in Sanctuary Point - if i can drag myself away from husky pub dinners when i'm down there i'll give his new shop a try :wink:
Tarz

Postby B'sgirl » Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:00 am

Hi all!

I haven't got much to report except that I've been going ok with my diet but the exercise side of things needs some work! Oh & that I've put on two kilos in as a matter of weeks! :oops: So I updated the old ticker.

I've joined two challenges, the 60 Day Blitz & the monthly challenge so hopefully that will keep me accountable. Now that school hol's are here I will have to be extra vigilant as I tend to slack off even more when the kids are home. It's my oldest son's 7th B'day tomorrow & I'm taking him & two of his mates to the flicks. Then next saturday my daughter's having her 5th B'day party at McDonalds (of all places!). :roll: Food wise I think I'll be ok as I don't fancy cinema popcorn that much nor Macca'a for that matter! :lol:

Hubby finally set up the weights on my smith machine & I did an upper body workout,OMG! :shock: I forgot how sore sedentary muscles can get! Anyway, it's a good pain & I know that it can only get better & stronger! I'm also going to start back on the treadie & CT too, just a little to start & then build up.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Until next time,

Ciao for now,

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby B'sgirl » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:09 pm

Hi all,

Apologies for not posting in awhile, my Dad had a heart attack last sat morning & I've been in a blur ever since. He's going to be ok, he was airlifted to Sydney & he's finally coming home today so I know that he will be happy to be home as he hates people making a fuss of him! Although, he's got five daughters so there'll be NO chance of him not being fussed over! :lol: He's 73 & he's a pretty fit 73 at that, but digging trenches in the back yard is not something a 73 year old should be doing! You see, the council has put a new sewer pipe through his back yard & to save some cash, Dad decided to dig the five metre trench himself! He woke up with the chest pains & pain down his arm early saturday morning & when Mum suggested driving him into hospital, he said no, a couple of panadol & a nice cup of tea will do the trick! But Mum, knowing how much of a stubborn old bugger he is, bundled him into the car & took off! Thankfully she did as he had a blood clot in one of his major arteries.

Anyway, things are ok now so no excuses for me to slack off with my health. Funny thing is, this happening to Dad has made me straighten up & take notice of my own health! I'm going ok considering what has happened, which is surprising as I tend to emotionally eat when I'm stressed, this time though, I pretty much lost my appetite! :?

So I hope everyone is doing well, especially with the challenges. I'm bouncing straight back into it tomorrow, after I visit my Dad of course!

Take care everyone & I hope to catch up on everyones threads soon!

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress