It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:57 pm

Free Newsletter

Kristal's Journey

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Kristal's Journey

Postby chubba momma » Fri May 16, 2008 9:37 pm

well i havent been around much here for a LONG time. But i will re introduce myself.

I am Kristal and i am 25 years old and a mother to two precious children (almost 1 and almost 3). I started my journey a while ago at 85 kg and got down to 70 kg which i hadnt been since my first pregnancy.

I dont know what i weight right now, i knows its over 70 ( i will "officially weigh in" on monday as a start weigh to my new journey,) I kind of hit a blcok which was more to do with my self confidence (or lack there of) and i have been working at getting myself back on track and i feel like i am ready for that now. I went for a walk this arvo on my own and listenign to some classics, (i know im a dag :lol: :lol: :lol: ) and "have a little Faith in me" played and i kind of what "Bam" time to get back of this butt of mine and have some Faith in myslef to do this!!!

I must say i miss running, i was just getting back into it and reached my mini goal of jogging (on the treadmill) to 5 kms, But i havent been back on, and around town lots of new paths have gone up and look very tempting for running, so heres to that :lol: Im pretty sure the tready will go back to my sister casue im ready to tackle this in the nice afternoons when R gets home from work and i get escape the day with a nice bit of fresh air and sweat hehe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heres to a new beginning :D
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Re: Kristal's Journey

Postby shelbel » Sat May 17, 2008 1:54 pm

Hey Kristal! Great to see you back!!

Ive always said losing weight has very little to do with the body!!! You really have to be in the right headspace.

You'll be back into the running in no time.

Good luck!!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Sat May 17, 2008 2:40 pm

welcome back and goodluck. Put your mind to it and plan plan plan. I hope the scales are nice to u on monday :D
soon2bayummymummy

Postby holly80 » Sat May 17, 2008 3:48 pm

welcome back, You sound quiet positive... I think you will do really well in your journey.... good luck

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sat May 17, 2008 8:46 pm

Hi Kristal! Welcome back to the forum. Good luck with your running. I look forward to reading about your progress!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby chubba momma » Sat May 17, 2008 9:04 pm

Thank you lovely peoples for your warm welcome backs :D
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby chubba momma » Mon May 19, 2008 4:20 pm

Day 1 and so far i am doing ok. Gotup with the boy and did some sit ups, been a while since ive done them, got to work my scar but into it i think :lol: :lol:
Resisted choccie bikies and softdrink, yay for me :D Also went for a little toddler walk (as in my almost 3 year old pace :D ) in the lovely weather we have here today (not too hot not too cold :D ) adn hopefully if my partner gets home from work early enough i will go for a fast walk this afternoon.

Oh and start weight is; 74kg
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby milkyway » Mon May 19, 2008 5:43 pm

Hi Kristal - welcome back :) Good to see you here again. You'll be back running well in no time - it's quite amazing how quickly you can regain fitness. Don't be deterred. Get out there and explore those new paths!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Mon May 19, 2008 5:50 pm

Congrats on day 1 hope the weather was good so u could go for a walk and i understand the toddler walk but mine is me pushing a pram and a nearly 3yr old holding one side and a 4yr old holding the other arrrrr.
soon2bayummymummy

Postby tania2573 » Mon May 19, 2008 6:19 pm

Wb Kristal Good luck with your goals and i hope you have a great week :)
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby chubba momma » Mon May 19, 2008 9:38 pm

"Have a little faith in me".....This song seems to be my "mojo" song LMAO, i did some running this arvo! Not much not even 500 meters but its a start and i was completley wrecked but it felt OH SO DAMNED GOOD!!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby tammylee » Tue May 27, 2008 1:37 pm

Well done Kristal :) I'm over the moon that your back on the forum again! I can't wait to read your thread I lost your blog address :( so I haven't been able to read whats been going on with you! Anyway hope you and your family are great! Fingers crossed this rain stops soon hey!
tammylee

Postby lng86 » Wed May 28, 2008 9:59 am

Hope you have a great Wednesday, Kristal!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby chubba momma » Wed May 28, 2008 10:53 pm

Thank you everyone. Will be back on board once i get my doctors appointments all sorted out :?
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby chubba momma » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:52 pm

IM BAck and boy am i ready to be back to a happy and healthier me!! :D :D Ive joined in one of the 12 week challenges and tho i had a bit of a rough start and last week gained 1.6kgs, im not phased, This week i got back onto calorie king and have been accountable for my eating habits, and week 1 of this and i have been pretty damned proud! Very happy. I feel soo mcuh better already! Im happy to look forward to weigh in tomorrow, and i achieved my first mini challnge which was to focus this week on eating better and it happened yay!

Next week is to focus on eating still but also up the exercise and water intake.

I got some digital scales and tehy told me my weight was 77.5kgs! Damned it lol. But im so close to goal one of 69s so i say bring it on!!! LOLI wanna be rid of the 70's forever!!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Next

Return to Personal Progress