It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:02 pm

Free Newsletter

LilDevil's Diary

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

LilDevil's Diary

Postby LilDevil » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:55 pm

I've been lacking motivation lately, and reading everyone's progress threads on here has been inspirational. So much so I thought it was time to start my own.

Starting weight: 73.1kg
Current Weight: 69.3kg
Goal Weight: 60kg

I've officially reached my first mini goal of getting under 70kg so I'm treating myself to a set of gel nails on Wednesday - something I've wanted since I stopped chewing my nails last year. Now I have to think of a reward for my next goal so I can get excited!

Goal 1: Start - 27/03/08
Goal 2: Under 70kg - 30/05/08
Goal 3: 65kg
Goal 4: 60kg
Goal 5: Maintenance
LilDevil

Re: LilDevil's Diary

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:08 pm

Congrats at getting under 70kg! That's a huge milestone. And good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey. What is your plan? Will you be following a set weight loss program, or doing it intuitively by exercising more and eating healthy food?
EvilWombatQueen

Postby LilDevil » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:43 pm

I still have all my WW books from doing it a few years back, but I'm not using it as a strict regime. I'm just trying to eat healthier & exercise more. I figure it might be the slower route to weight loss, but if I make it a gradual lifestyle change it should be easier to maintain once I reach my goal.

Well, that's the plan anyway. :lol:

Goal 1: Start - 27/03/08
Goal 2: Under 70kg - 30/05/08
Goal 3: 65kg
Goal 4: 60kg
Goal 5: Maintenance
LilDevil

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:09 pm

Sounds like a great plan! I completely agree that it's better to lose weight slowly in a way that will be easy to maintain than crash diet and then struggle to keep it off.

I've dusted off my old WW books this week and I'm planning on having another crack at it. I'll be following it as strictly as I can, though. But that's mainly because my weight has plateaued over the last few months and I really need a kick up the bum to start losing again. The other weight loss programs I've tried recently haven't been nearly as successful as I'd hoped. I had great success a few years ago when I attended the WW meetings. I wasn't good at following the plan without the incentive of meetings. I'm hoping with the added accountability of reporting my weekly weigh-ins to the forum it will work better from home this time!

Good luck with your plan! Let us know how you get on. :D
EvilWombatQueen

Return to Personal Progress