It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:47 am

Free Newsletter

Strawberry's progress.

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Re: Strawberry's progress.

Postby Strawberry » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:51 pm

still a bit sore from yesterday's 3 hr hike kept exercise 2 a minimum: yoga & walk. food wise i ate heaps was very hungry 2day, with lots of vegetables.

Monday's intake:
(B) oats & honey, rye toast with vegemite & reduced fat butter (S) small apple (L) bowl of vegetable soup, medium mandarin, 100g lf yogurt (S) 30g fruit cake, skinny mocha (D) stuffed vegetable capsicum, 1/2 carrot, small baked potato, serve peas & corn = 1326cals/28.4g fat
Strawberry

Postby Strawberry » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:11 am

jumping on the scale every morning is keeping me accountable. i have to make sure i don't become slack with food & exercise just cos i've broken the 70kg danger zone. i took my measurements i've lost 1cm of my bust, 4cm of my waist, 5cms of my stomach, 2.5cms of my hips, 2cms around both things/under bum area, none of my thigh or upper arm = 14.5cms lost in total.

tuesday's food intake:
(B) oats & honey (S) lf yogurt & small apple (L) bowl vegetable soup (S)hard boiled egg (D) savoury mince eggplant bake
Strawberry

Postby Mandie » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:45 am

Wow, well done on the loss of cm - that shows you are definitely making progress!
Mandie

Postby tania2573 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:56 am

WD Strawberry those cm losses are excellent.Congrats and keep up the good work. :)
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby Strawberry » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:29 am

thanks ladies :) can't wait 2 see more cms lost!
Strawberry

Postby hippy_shake » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:33 am

Wow 14cms!! Thats HUGE :D You go girl!! :D
Jane :)

SW:80- 21/05/08
CW:68.5
GW:60

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6qtd3I/]
hippy_shake

Postby Sas » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:46 pm

congrats on the lost cm's! Keep up the great work! You have done so well!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby hippy_chick » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:56 pm

Hey Strawbs,

How you going? Just got back from holidays yesterday and posted, came to check on how you've been going. Sounds like the motivation is high, which is great to hear.

Wholeheartedly sympathise with your comment about not slipping since you've gone done out of the 70 zone. I was so excited when I got out of the 70 zone. I love the daily weigh in as it does keep you fully accountable.

I also love the tip about eating only a few bites of the treats - I used that on holiday a little bit, and it does work.

I lost a fiar whack of weight while I was away. Exercise and portion control were huge factors - I lost my appetite for a while, so was eting quite small portions - but I guess it worked. Little harder when you get your appetite back though, haha, but still important to remember, and good to realise that it does affect your weight. I was eating yummy things like mousaka, gyros, desserts, etc. , just portion controlled.

This diet thing aint so bad. ha!
Slow & Steady Wins the Race!

I'm imformed, committed & consistant. I'm loving my body & working towards a sustainable body, the healthy way.

Persistance will set you free.
hippy_chick

Postby wilmawalrus » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:58 pm

way to go strawbs!!! go you ! :D

Finished detox but staying on track - and it's paying off!!
wilmawalrus

Postby Strawberry » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:11 am

well i was talking about my danger zone i'm afraid i relapsed a little yesterday afternoon & got the crazies!! :( i was really stressed out with work, felt lethargic, lazy - cos i didn't do my morning exercise and i could feel my fatness, it made me feel disgusting. i raided the biscuit tin :(. then some while cooking. The bf came round 4 dinner, i made sun dried baked chicken breast with steamed veggies, he brought round a bottle of brown brothers, we drank the whole bottle & vanilla connoisseur ice-cream, we had a scoop shared but still felt like a fatty due to my afternoon relapse. i felt so stuffed & fat after dinner we took my pup for a walk around the block.

will shame myself back on track:
(B) oats & honey, 2 slice rye toast with vegemite & reduced butter spread (L)bowl vegetable soup, mandarin (S)4 wholemeal crisp with 25g low fat cheese (Binge) 4 scotch finger biscuits, 3 slice rye bread with jam :oops: (D) sun dried tomato baked chicken breast, 1 carrot, peas & corn, 2 broccoli florets, 1 cauliflower floret, 3 glasses white wine :oops: (D) 3 tsp connoisseur vanilla ice-cream & 1/2 strawberry

must be good with my eating today. Working from home so going 2 take time to get some exercise & walking in 1) 2 feel better about myself 2) to burn some energy 3) don't want to see a 7 as a first digit when i weigh in on official weigh in day. have avoided the scale this morning cos i know i'm dehydrated & will get a higher reading - must drink lots of water today.

off to get some exercise in now....
Strawberry

Postby whit3tig3y » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:19 am

We all have our moments Strawbs. And binging on biccies is better than going out and buying mcdonalds or something. Now you've said scotchfingers I want one :( Lucky theres none here :lol:

Atleast you have a plan to get back on track :) Adjust your eating to try and minimise damage. Go for that extra walk that you usually wouldn't. And you shouldnt see anything bad because of it. Just don't make it a habit.

Remember how you feel now next time your hand creeps to the biccie tin. :wink:
SW: 139.3kg - 01/01/2012
CW: 136.8kg - 08/01/2012
Goal: 60kg

whit3tig3y

Postby Tarz » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:31 am

What caused you to stress at work? Try and find something for when that happens, one thing that worked for me is taking fifteen minutes to go for a walk up the street and back or up to the supermarket up the road and back with a treat to make me feel better like Nestle diet mousse or strawberries. When i say go for a walk it would pretty much be a power walk to work out the frustration.
If you get stressed you need to step back from what yor doing for a few minutes, clear your mind and relax a bit. STressing about what your doing will more then likely cause you to make mistakes and take longer then if you didn't take a break.
May i ask what brown brothers is? I have never heard of it.. i think..
Don't worry about eating the extra stuff yesterday, like whitig said take an extra walk and be glad it wasn't something worse you had.
Your doing well and just need to remember that!
Tarz

Postby Shalimar » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:42 pm

Well done to you Strawbs :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby Strawberry » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:38 am

i have no idea what i weigh, haven't weighed in for 2 weeks, tomorrow will jump on the scales - hopefully i'll get a nice surprise. all my clothes are getting big on me which is nice.

food wise has been great, exercise non-existent since friday feeling a bit slack will have to go hard this afternoon to get myself motivated again. weekedns are tough, i spend them with my bf, we take our pups for long walks but it doesn't make up for the couple glasses of wines i drink over the weekend and the ice-cream i ate :oops:
Strawberry

Postby Shalimar » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:54 am

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Strawberry, I'm sure you'll be fine :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Progress