It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:32 am

Free Newsletter

Madison - The Good The Bad & The Ugly......

Record your personal weight loss progress here.

Moderators: Dolly, Moderators

Madison - The Good The Bad & The Ugly......

Postby Moonie » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:08 pm

Well I’ve started 1st wk and I have already messed up! This is soooooo bad! I was tempted to not even tell u all bout this cuz I feel really stupid but honesty is the best policy soooo hopefully by admitting this I won’t do it again!
As I already stated I drank a lil on fri and a lot of sat! Altho I did climb 'the mountain' 2 try & = out my drinking I have today eaten waaayyyy to much, I haven’t stopped! Like it's not bad enough to have drunk all those's empty cal's!
Am I the only 1 but after a big night the next day all I do is eat really bad food! soooo i'm gonna try and not go out....that said but I’ve already got an invite to go out next wkend with a friend I haven't seen in ages, y oh y do I have to get soooooo many tests of my willpower it's just not that strong yet!
i’m just glad I gave myself nearly a yr to b @ my goal weight i’m gonna need all that time........

Weigh in Wednesday.....pls no gain pls no gain

As always Madison

Hahahah I needed 2 get that off my chest, thanks all!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9Aku8C/]
no more binge eating!
Moonie

Re: Madison - The Good The Bad & The Ugly......

Postby Strawberry » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:19 pm

don't feel bad Madison we all have off days at least you are being honest with yourself. I don't drink alcohol anymore, back in my late teens & early twenties when i did drink the only thing that would help a hang over was the deep fried food, kfc in fact. I don't see why losing weight has to interfere with your social life, as long as your sensible about it, it can't hurt.
Strawberry

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:01 pm

You can factor in drinking and nights out. All you have to do is make sure the other days of the week you're being very good! Eat healthy food, get plenty of exercise and one night out won't hurt you.

You may have had a bad weekend, but that's in the past. Learn from it, let it go and look to the future. If you can figure out why you went off the rails a little it will help you avoid too much temptation in the long run.

Good luck! I look forward to reading about your progress here.

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Moonie » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:58 pm

so decided 2day to go to the pharmicy and get a proper weigh in cuz the intile weigh i got was from a friends scales (i can't own my own cuz all i do is weigh myself every sec on the day, not good) & after listening to her compalin bout how there not very accurate, thought it was best to get 1 that was! well the damage is a lil worse than i thought i weighed in @ 71.5kg (as my ticker now shows, i was tempted not 2 change it), so i have decided that i am only going to weigh in on their scales, so i don't know how i have done this wk, maybe that's 4 the best but im refouced & ready 2 go.

I'm so on the band wagon 4 calorie king! thanks 4 all who suggesed it!it's really great having somthing like that help keep me accountable. i can actully c how many calories that i am consuming. it was a bit suerpring that some of the things that i thought that where low in calories where in fight quite high, it's a bit of an eye opener! i never relised how much fat was in my diet ether! wow!

My goal 4 this wk is eat more fruit in between meals when i am hungry so i wont b straving by dinner & binge (thanks EWQ 4 tip)
no more binge eating!
Moonie

Postby Moonie » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:03 pm

hahahah just read ova my post, really bad spelling sorry, haven't had hardly any sleep!gonna go 4 nanna nap i think!!
no more binge eating!
Moonie

Postby lng86 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:48 pm

Sounds like an excellent plan!

Hope everything goes well for you.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:18 pm

Did you factor your clothing in when you weighed yourself at the pharmacy? I'm assuming you didn't stand on the scales naked! Depending on what you were wearing, and if you took your shoes off or not, your clothes could have contributed over a kilo of that weight!

If you normally weigh yourself naked at home, compare your weight difference when you're wearing the same outfit you wore at the chemist's and when you're naked. Then subtract the difference from the pharmacist's scales for your real weight.

If you've always weighed yourself using the same outfit even at home then forget my advice. When I used to go to Weight Watchers meetings we had to wear exactly the same clothes every week otherwise the results simply wouldn't be accurate. That's probably the best idea if you're going to be weighing yourself at the pharmacist's weekly.

Good luck! Glad you're enjoying Calorie King. I hope it continues to work well for you!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby HappyBella55 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:01 pm

Hi Madison.

Welcome to the forum :D.

There are so many new members to the forum, it’s hard to keep up. You're title caught my eye :D . It's so true, weight loss is all about the good, the bad and the ugly.

CalorieKing is such a great tool to track your food and exercise. It really does keep you honest and accountable.

Don't feel disheartened by the higher reading on the scale. This is a starting point. Think of it this way, you know where you are starting, it will go down from here.

Good luck with your journey.
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby milkyway » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:32 pm

Hi Madison - welcome aboard :D
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Strawberry » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:23 am

How are you liking calorieking?
Strawberry

Postby Moonie » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:43 pm

Hey all,
Thanks 4 all ur positive comments!
Loving calorie king especially when I am under my daily calorie count!
Haven't been getting 2 much exercise done, have been really tiered and have had a constant headache hanging ova me, which makes it hard to think straight let alone exercise. I got my first migraine the other day, I hope I won't b like my mum & b a life time suffer! It was soooooo horrible!!! Maybe I just need 2 get more sleep & drink more water?!
Here's a question did any 1 else feel like this when they first started?(Maybe I’m just having really bad choc withdrawal!!!)
I have been good with my eating & I am still feeling really positive.

Madison
no more binge eating!
Moonie

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:12 pm

My fiance had a migraine today too, and I went out in sympathy with a low-level one of my own. Maybe there's something in the air today?

Were you under stress at all? Sometimes my tension headaches can progress into a migraine. Or did you eat anything that you don't normally eat? Sometimes different foods or drinks can trigger them too. Have you cut down significantly on anything you normally consume lots of? If you're body's used to a lot of sugar it could be adjusting. And if you have cut down a lot on caffeine you could be suffering withdrawal symptoms.

I hope you start feeling better soon!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby jaz87 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:23 pm

I do sometimes get a bit headachey during this little journey. I'm not sure if maybe its because I'm not drinking enough water (I do eventually), but more that I'm not doing it throughout the day...... or it could be my chocolate receptors....
[/url]
jaz87

Postby tania2573 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:04 am

I suffer from migranes and i would get them and headaches quiet often,since i started to lose weight in Feb i have only had 1 migrane and 2 headaches.
Maybe its because im drinking more water and exercising so im not as stressed im not sure.But i hope you dont get too many madison they are horrible.Good luck.
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby Strawberry » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:30 am

don't think u'r headaches r from choc withdrawals unless u were eating a tonne b4. :? I haven't started the exercising yet waiting for TOM 2 go b4 i start, just 2 painful ATM. The less pressure the better, slowly learning small changes r good.
Strawberry

Next

Return to Personal Progress